PDA

View Full Version : I'm Drunk (Or Am I?)

elephantspike
July 1st, 2007, 15:19
Yeehawww!!

My penis is this big!

"-------------------"

Aow! Aow!

Me fucking yow!

Mao Mak Mak!

Arhhhgghhhghghghhhh!

Heh Heh!

July 2nd, 2007, 07:18
Spikes, alcohol is no answer. Its messy and is bad for the complexion, have you tried all the other various drugs? Sure you can find something out there. Crack, couple of E's for a chaser? Keep the booze for later if you must, its good if you get a dry mouth. Tip, spirits is best, it keeps the teeth clean, so you will feel all refreshed when you wake up.

Sleep tight Spikes

July 2nd, 2007, 08:48
Well you should know,you smoke the wacky tobacky Cedric,thats why you got half a brain.

Whats that "wacky tabacky" wx40++, do you live down South? Im not much of a smoker, as I told my doctor yesterday after tennis, about one a week, not even socialy, if I do I prefer Gaulloises plain or a roll up Samson, they on the other hand chain smoke Marlboro lights, its an American health food apparently.

elephantspike
July 2nd, 2007, 12:08
Ecstasy is OK, but it's no substitute for good old-fasioned alcohol! :bot:

francois
July 4th, 2007, 12:48
ElephantSpike, If I were you I would be drunk every night after reviewing some of the posts on this forum. 'A Votre Sante'; and that does not mean To Your Sanity!

July 6th, 2007, 14:19
Spikes calling everyone pricks and going mad locking threads? I think he must be doing this drinking thing quite a bit. I hope she makes a full recovery in rehab. We miss you already.

elephantspike
July 6th, 2007, 14:25
Be careful, Cedric. If you have technical difficulties posting here, you may need help.

Karma is kind of funny sometimes.

Other times it's absolutely fucking hilarious.

Smiles
July 6th, 2007, 19:21
Be careful, Cedric. If you have technical difficulties posting here, you may need help.

Karma is kind of funny sometimes.

Other times it's absolutely fucking hilarious.
No kidding. Ask Dodger. He needed help ... but good luck!! :cherry:

Cheers ...

elephantspike
July 6th, 2007, 23:52
Someone claiming to be Dodger needed Dodger's password, you mean. There is a reason for passwords, you know.

July 7th, 2007, 00:32
Spikes calling everyone pricks and going mad locking threads? I think he must be doing this drinking thing quite a bit. I hope she makes a full recovery in rehab. We miss you already.

SHE ?

This board full whit fuck me nullity ! Any masculine :pauc: whit balls like Billy :bud: ?

July 8th, 2007, 10:43
Someone claiming to be Dodger needed Dodger's password, you mean. There is a reason for passwords, you know.

er Spikes I forgot my password a few years ago, will this make me an alien even unto myself one day? Like swimming naked in a void full of hammer head sharks?
Poor Doggier, he must have also had unrequited love feelings for moderator? Can we not rescue him fast as he sinks through the deep blue sea gulping vast lung fulls of water through pallid lips, skinny rib cage heaving and shuddering? I just cannot bear to think of him lost to us like this, not when we can pluck him so easily to a safe place full of oxygen and sweet life.

elephantspike
July 8th, 2007, 12:31
Everyone forgets passwords. I do it all the time. There is a built-in mechanism for dealing with that in the board software. You click on the "I forgot my password" link, and you get auto-emailed your password.

The problem is that it doesn't work if you forgot your email, or can't be bothered with trying to figure-out how to search your email for messages that may be in your spam filter.

I want Dodger to be able to post, and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to help him, short of compromising the security of the board. I draw this line not because I mean to deprive Dodger of the means to post, but because I don't want to let some other person phish his password from me. I do it to protect Dodger's identity here.

I'd do the same for anyone.

Dodger needs to work with me on this and pm me on the ezboard for his password on this board. I need to establish beyond a reasonable doubt that it is indeed him. That's what passwords are for. He needs to help me to help him (if it is him).

I can't reach through the screen and operate his computer for him. He needs to at least try to do that himself.

July 8th, 2007, 12:52
I draw this line not because I mean to deprive Dodger of the means to post, but because I don't want to let some other person phish his password from me. I do it to protect Dodger's identity here. I'd do the same for anyone.

Yet you claim to be able to identify anyone attempting to do so...so what's the problem?

elephantspike
July 8th, 2007, 14:04
Well, yeah, if you're logged-in and you post, I can tell a lot by the IP address, but if someone sends me an email saying "Hi, I'm Dodger and I forgot my password", well I have no idea who it really may be, especially if it comes from an email address that doesn't match the one in "Dodger's" profile.

I kind of know what I'm doin' here by now, OK?

Smiles
July 8th, 2007, 16:29

er Spikes I forgot my password a few years ago, will this make me an alien even unto myself one day?
Sweetheart, making yourself an alien/idiot/fool unto yourself is much easier accomplished. Just put finger to keyboard and voila ... you are such. You've done that only ... oh let's say ... a million times or so since joining this Board.

The owner of this Board is ... shall we say ... idiosyncratic in his decision-making (I'm being extremely generous describing it as such). But that's (IMHO of course) far and away preferable to the pompous ass you continually prove yourself to be. And that's just by typing.

Cheers ...

Smiles
July 8th, 2007, 16:39
Well, yeah, if you're logged-in and you post, I can tell a lot by the IP address, but if someone sends me an email saying "Hi, I'm Dodger and I forgot my password", well I have no idea who it really may be, especially if it comes from an email address that doesn't match the one in "Dodger's" profile.

No you don't. You are obviously either clueless, or you have a difficulty with Dodger personally. I have told you that it is in fact Dodger who is asking for help. He and I have been in contact for a number of years now ... and I can guarantee that that IS his email (which you have) and it IS he ... as he says. You know it and I know it. So what's the problem?

I understand protecting the Board. But when you know exactly who's asking for a favour, and you still continue to hide behind utter bullshit ... then it says far more about you than Khun Dodger.

Cheers ...

elephantspike
July 8th, 2007, 16:41
Is "idiosyncratic" synonymous with "asshole"?

Smiles
July 8th, 2007, 16:46
Not even close. As I said above ... I'm being generous:

id┬╖i┬╖o┬╖syn┬╖cra┬╖tic /ˌɪdiəˈsɪŋkrəsi, -ˈsɪn-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[id-ee-uh-sing-kruh-see, -sin-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

тАУadj.. 1. a characteristic, habit, mannerism, or the like, that is peculiar to an individual.
2. the physical constitution peculiar to an individual.
3. a peculiarity of the physical or the mental constitution, esp. susceptibility toward drugs, food, etc. Compare allergy (def. 1).

Cheers ...

Aunty
July 8th, 2007, 16:49
Sounds like someone's got their period!

elephantspike
July 8th, 2007, 16:51

No you don't. You are obviously either clueless, or you have a difficulty with Dodger personally. I have told you that it is in fact Dodger who is asking for help. He and I have been in contact for a number of years now ... and I can guarantee that that IS his email (which you have) and it IS he ... as he says. You know it and I know it. So what's the problem?

I understand protecting the Board. But when you know exactly who's asking for a favor, and you still continue to hide behind utter bullshit ... then it says far more about you than Khun Dodger.

Cheers ...

I just need him to work with me a little bit here, Smiles.

He just needs to log-on on the ezboard and ask for his password.

I have no idea who is asking for a favor. I am assuming that it is some impostor trying to steal Dodger's password.

elephantspike
July 8th, 2007, 16:54
Not even close. As I said above ... I'm being generous:

id┬╖i┬╖o┬╖syn┬╖cra┬╖tic /ˌɪdiəˈsɪŋkrəsi, -ˈsɪn-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[id-ee-uh-sing-kruh-see, -sin-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

тАУadj.. 1. a characteristic, habit, mannerism, or the like, that is peculiar to an individual.
2. the physical constitution peculiar to an individual.
3. a peculiarity of the physical or the mental constitution, esp. susceptibility toward drugs, food, etc. Compare allergy (def. 1).

Cheers ...

Oh. Silly me!

Wesley
July 8th, 2007, 16:59
So who won here, Dodger, Smiles or Spike, with the last comment, it was a bit hard to tell

elephantspike
July 8th, 2007, 17:14
Ladies and gentlemen, this is an exhibition, not a competition. Please, no wagering.

July 8th, 2007, 17:54
He has had his period for the last year

Aunty
July 8th, 2007, 18:58
He has had his period for the last year

Hehehe. Must be a slow ovulator.

July 9th, 2007, 08:07
Smiles is bleeding crap again. Lashing out at all in sundry, she should join Spikes for that hysterectomy, they can both sit by the fire side recovering, reading all the Dickens they want, "little Spike" wagging his tail playfully at their feet.

What I must ask is; is Dodgers IP address different suddenly? Or does Spikes not know what the original one was? Seems Smiles is unable to ask all the right questions, his mind clouded by hot flushes.
I believe if you drink your own urine it helps Smiles, in your case it will be ten times a day and in tiny cloudy dribbles like your posts, so you should be well on your way to recovery in no time. You can have that little problem of the prostate looked into later, might as well do the thing properly while you're at it.
Erections painful? When you try and wank do you give up half way through because it is taking up too much of the day, and you forgot why you started? Yes thought so.
A little finger probe should tell you all you need to know in the meantime, careful of those crusty anal warts with your nails wont you, you don't want to confuse the issue with any renewed spurts of body fluids.