PDA

View Full Version : Monty's Guest House

July 1st, 2007, 08:38
Out with the old and in with the new.
Monty's B&B has had a name change.
Now called
Twoguys Guest House .
There has also been a change in staff with Lek moving on and Cho taking over as Manager.
With hassle free staff now awaiting to serve you.

lonelywombat
July 23rd, 2007, 06:12
It would have been helpful to have included a link to your web page and email for bookings

July 23rd, 2007, 06:15
Twoguys Guest HouseThreesomes are not permitted?

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 23rd, 2007, 06:56
you plus twoguys equals 3 !

yes a website for bookings would help

July 23rd, 2007, 09:08
The web site for Two guys is
www.twoguysguesthouse.com (http://www.twoguysguesthouse.com)

jolyjacktar
July 23rd, 2007, 23:51
OK pal yes new name very good. But i see the rooms are still shabby and the linen still old and looking tatty, same as when old man Monty had the place.
Do yourself a favour and gut the place out, renew the bedding and put some nice pics on your website not the same old ones monty used.
And whats with the Full monty breakfast, yes same same. Enough said

July 24th, 2007, 00:22
Yes Jollyjacktar, it is the same old place. Nothing wrong with that. For God's sake, what do you want for around 600 baht?

jolyjacktar
July 24th, 2007, 08:28
Like errr Decent bed linen. I saw the top cover and thought Montys old bitch opps i mean dog had been grooming itself on it
And the room i was shown the safe was broke and somone had tried to put a hasp and padlock on it, instaed of buying a new one.
Look i know these places change hands now and then but all im asking is that it gets better than the last time.
Monkysee i dont care how much he charges but i do insist on a clean bed.

July 24th, 2007, 12:25
(Look i know these places change hands now and then but all im asking is that it gets better than the last time.
Monkysee i dont care how much he charges but i do insist on a clean bed.)

The rooms are serviced every day with clean towels and fresh linen put on the beds.

If jolyjacktar, you had a problem then at least have the decency of informing the manager.

July 24th, 2007, 12:37
DELETED

July 24th, 2007, 12:43
If jolyjacktar, you had a problem then at least have the decency of informing the manager.Don't be silly. Why would they confront you to your face? Obviously needs to read the thread on Dick's Cafe

July 25th, 2007, 08:08
I have stayed at Monty's several times and never found a problem with cleanliness of the bedding or room. Stewart has taken over, and from what I have seen, cleanliness is a priority. He is a nice guy and runs a tip top establishment. Try it and I am sure you will agree.

July 25th, 2007, 09:02
DELETED

July 26th, 2007, 01:52
good luck with the business, & happy to see you have taken maen on as staff - a lovely chap