PDA

View Full Version : Still looking a quiet hotel in Pattaya or Jomtien, advice???

June 30th, 2007, 18:15
Well I wanted to book a studio in View Talay 5 condo but after sending me their conditions, they didn't answer my email! And then a guy told me it was not a quiet place with female bitches coming back late a 3 am and yelling in the corridors plus workers finishing the condo! So does anyone of you can suggest me a good, clean and above all quiet hotel in Pattaya or Jomtien for the end of July??? I'm planning to put maximum 1,200 bahts per night. Please send me your suggestions!!! It will be my first trip to Thailand and I really want it to be good! Thanks in advance!

June 30th, 2007, 20:12
Well I wanted to book a studio in View Talay 5 condo but after sending me their conditions, they didn't answer my email! And then a guy told me it was not a quiet place with female bitches coming back late a 3 am and yelling in the corridors plus workers finishing the condo! So does anyone of you can suggest me a good, clean and above all quiet hotel in Pattaya or Jomtien for the end of July??? I'm planning to put maximum 1,200 bahts per night. Please send me your suggestions!!! It will be my first trip to Thailand and I really want it to be good! Thanks in advance!

Staying in Jomtien is a good choice. The air is a lot better, after 20 h it is getting quit.

Tui's Place in Jomtien, Dongtan beach.
It's nice, friendly, and clean and will suit your price range. Restaurant is good. The bar / restaurant closed at 21 h. Surely no screaming female ladies around.

Slightly less standard is Sugar Palm Beach hotel, also located on Jomtien beach. Rooms at back are very quit and come around 750 TBT per day. Usually no food since the small caf├й shop is mostly closed but nice but not noisy restaurant next door.

Prebookings for both places are not necessary during low season. There both en-suites.

Just try Sugar Palm Beach first since this is located before Tui's Place, have a look at the available rooms, leave your luggage with the receptionists and proceed to Tui's Place and make up your mind.

If you see in Jomtien the Police station, at corner you need to pass the car park at right hand side. End of car park is the Sugar Palm Beach Hotel, about 2 min further down is Tui's Place.

I do not recommend the Palm Inn just around the corner opp. car park.

If you are looking for a good budget stay, you can also try the well signed Old Vienna Restaurant and Guest house in Jomtien, small subsoil at corner near police station. Its clean, very gay friendly and does have very large room. Food is also very good. The bars around are noisy until midnight.

Bob
June 30th, 2007, 22:15
If what you're looking for is quiet, stay at Tui's......it's deathly quiet there at night. A short jog to the corner to catch a baht bus to town but Tui's is a great place to stay, especially if you like it quiet at night.

July 1st, 2007, 06:18
I will see when I am arrived there with all your advice...

jimnbkk
July 1st, 2007, 16:24
I always rent an apartment through: http://www.viewtalay.net/

The main guy is Chaiyo, and he's very cooperative. I stay usually in View Talay Condominium, Project 2, Building A. It's the shortest walk to Thraphraya Road, and is directly across the street from the Jomtien Complex. The rooms are not lavish, but they're perfectly acceptable. Give them a try.