PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY BAR

June 30th, 2007, 15:48
Does anyone know about Happy Bar in Pattaya? Maybe pictures? Where is it, good place?

francois
July 1st, 2007, 01:37
Hans, I think you will find Happy Bar a happy experience. Happy is located a few blocks from Sunnee Plaza very close to the Koenig Hotel which is German owned. Happy is also German owned.
The first floor is a lounge type setting with 6 or 7 low podiums where a boy will dance in front of you. After each song they rotate to the next station. The boys wear a loin cloth and often nothing under them, so it can be an interesting show. The music level is low so many customers just sit chatting with their friends and ignore the boys. Not me! I usually give each one who does a good dance a 20 Baht tip. There is a second floor which has comfortable seating and low lighting where you can sit with the boy or boys of your choice. They will be happy to make you happy. It is a very hands on bar. In addition there is a third floor with a short time room.
Some farang find it boring while others enjoy the activities on the second floor.

Francois

Here is the website for the Koenig Hotel where there is a map. Happy is very close to the Koenig. www.hotelkoenig.com (http://www.hotelkoenig.com)

CHAOTOU
July 1st, 2007, 08:54
Koenig Hotel looks nice. Do you recommend it?

francois
July 1st, 2007, 10:34
Hi Chaotou, I have not stayed at Koenig Hotel but I have heard good reviews of it. I understand it is gay friendly. I would not hesitate to try it. And, for sure, try Happy.

Francois

Marsilius
July 1st, 2007, 12:18
I have stayed several times at Koenig Hotel. The rooms are large and kept very clean. The owner - Eddy - is perfectly OK with gay guests who bring guests to their rooms.

catawampuscat
July 1st, 2007, 12:25
An update for Francois, the loin clothes have been replaced by ultra sexy short with multiple slits which make
easy access clueless and undershorts have been a rarity. The place rocks and the party is on the upper
floors.
A large group of boys from Chiang Mai are now working and several are sizzlers. Everyone is up for
some play and while you don't have to buy drinks you have to tip or risk being considered a tightwad.
If you find a special friend, then buy him a drink or he has to continue in his rotation of table dancing.

I have offed several guys from this bar and have been highly satisfied. The ratio of gay to non gay boys is highly
tilted towards gay and only a few are fem fem. Some farangs engage in head bobbing in the back and there
is a point when it is time to get a room but if uncrowded, there is room to play but a little discretion is appreciated. :cat:

July 1st, 2007, 15:03
I have stayed several times at Koenig Hotel. The rooms are large and kept very clean. The owner - Eddy - is perfectly OK with gay guests who bring guests to their rooms.

Eddi is friendly, true. He likes his business.

Rooms are also OK.

Koenig mansion is a German strong hold, with mostly older single Germans starting drinking from 11 h onwards and gossiping loud about cheap ladies.

July 2nd, 2007, 18:40
Happy boys is a great bar. Went there twice last week. Totally hassle free and great fun.

July 2nd, 2007, 18:54
Not only farangs are doing the head bobbing :bounce:
I agree hassle free and great fun :cheers:

July 3rd, 2007, 10:17
DELETED

travelerjim
July 3rd, 2007, 11:25
I also like this bar, and some nice looking boys also.

Ditto JB...I agree 100%

This is the BEST bar in Pattaya....all handsome boys/Thais....
dancing to the music..loudness of sound comfortable for chatting...
when I arrived there last week with 2 friends....
the place was full at 9:00pm with farangs...and 20 boys...
we had to sit for 10 m inutes upstairs on the mezzanine
to wait for table/booth downstairs...
not a bad situation as the boys upstairs are "eye candy too" waiting for their turn...
at you downstars while dancing to the music.

NO pushy Mamasans and a friendly, welcoming farang Owner...
and many boys to meet your expectations and delight :-)

TJ

globalwanderer
July 11th, 2007, 14:47
great little bar, stunning guys and no hassle

July 11th, 2007, 16:35
These days, isn't EVERY bar next to a 7-11 or Family Mart?

catawampuscat
July 11th, 2007, 18:27
I noticed on my last visit to Happy that several of the boys have left and are working at Clubber Bar in Sunee. This is
not unusual as there are always personality differences between the boys and the mamasans/owners and for some
the grass is greener in another bar, but sometimes it indicates something has changed.

When Happy Boys opened, the boys were all fresh to the scene and all were very polite and respectful. I noticed some of the
newer boys, now showing some attitude and requesting tips for no reason other than their presence.

It is somewhat ludicrous to watch white haired men's bobbing heads and just act as if nothing sexual is going on but
the last time, several of the boys were commenting loudly, pointing, and laughing and acting "high".
The aggressive requests for tips is a turn-off and the attitude of several of the boys indicates a subtle shift
in the mood of Happy and hopefully it was a one nite thing. It was the first time Happy wasn't fun for me and I won't
rush back.

The earlier rave reviews might have contributed to the subtle decline as the place gets more popular and the boys
get more jaded and realize that they can squeeze some baht out by being more aggressive with some farangs.
On the positive side, Krazy Dragon has been consistently fun and they seem to weed out the few boys who get
aggressive for tips and pester the customer. Kudos to Krazy Boys and a heads-up to Happy Boys.... :cat:

July 15th, 2007, 17:05
I also like this bar, and some nice looking boys also.

Ditto JB...I agree 100%

dancing to the music..loudness of sound comfortable for chatting...
when I arrived there last week with 2 friends....
the place was full at 9:00pm with farangs...and 20 boys...
we had to sit for 10 m inutes upstairs on the mezzanine
to wait for table/booth downstairs...
not a bad situation as the boys upstairs are "eye candy too" waiting for their turn...
at you downstars while dancing to the music.

NO pushy Mamasans and a friendly, welcoming farang Owner...
and many boys to meet your expectations and delight :-)

I dont think so, was last night there 2 farangs and 7 lady boys. The Bar is a cheap copy of Krazy Dragon

TJ