PDA

View Full Version : Where is Dodger?

bucknaway
June 30th, 2007, 06:20
It seems to have been a long time since I seen Dodger post. Is he back in Thailand now?

Smiles
June 30th, 2007, 13:52
Last heard from Dodger was this post in February:

" ... In April we will be spending 10 days in Si Saket to enjoy a more subdued Songkran celebration with his family members. On 19 April, which of course is the big Splish Splash Day in Pattaya, he and I plan to be wed. The ceremony will take place in the small village of Koh Han, with is just off the ThaiтАУCambodian border. We chose this place because of the waterfalls we both love so much, and the fact that itтАЩs close to where the majority of his family members reside. After our wedding we will fly to Koh Samui for a little time alone. Then itтАЩs back to the condoтАжthe dirty dishesтАжthe endless cartoonsтАжthe sightings of ghostsтАжand, of course, those hot fucking chilli's.

So, there you have it. One middle-aged ex pot smoking hippie from Chicago, marrying a goofy 22 year old lady boy slut from the jungles of Thailand. Now, who with half a brain would give this relationship a chanceтАжnot manyтАжLOL. But I look at it this wayтАжlife is not a destiny тАУ itтАЩs an adventure ... " ( http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... 10692.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/2-sluts-bonding-t10692.html) )

I would have thought we would have heard from him by now regarding his ceremony .... but 'nothing' it seems. I wonder ...
I hope he is all right, all happy, and all in good health. Ans still in love ... hitched, or not.

Cheers ...

elephantspike
June 30th, 2007, 14:34
He's having trouble logging-on, as usual (I think)

Someone who is probably Dodger emailed me with a request for Dodger's password recently.

I can't release passworss in such an insecure way, though.

What if it was your username and someone else stole it by emailing the admin asking for your password?

I can't do it.

June 30th, 2007, 20:02
Well he's off searching the universe for bs of course! The first planets he plans to visit are Penus, & then uranus!!

Dont worry after helping him obtain a new password for the board, he will be back in true dodger fashion, after he gets back on top of (no not a bs!) he's busy work load.

i will send him a link to this also, so he can see his fan club is missing him

DD

bucknaway
June 30th, 2007, 21:20
Thanks everyone! I appreciate the feedback :)

July 6th, 2007, 01:51
sorry dodger, its looks as though you've been dodged forever.............

bump

July 6th, 2007, 20:06
Qoute From Dodger:

Hi you maniacs:

Sorry for the long delay in publishing my "Trip Report" from my last adventure, but for some unexplainable reason, I'm unable to log-on to our forum. I first encountered this problem a few months back when we had that server problem and the lights went out for a day or so. After the site was up again, the site wouldn't acknowledge my sign-on name or password. I have tried re-registering using a different sign-on and password, but I keep getting a message saying..."You have entered the wrong user name or password"...evan after receiving a Sawatdee e:mail instructuing me to follow a link to activate my new account.

Maybe it's just something stupid that I'm doing, but after participating on this forum actively since it's beginning, I would have appreciated some support in getting this fixed by now.

I have asked 3 different members to contact Spike asking him to help me out and have heard nothing from him yet. He has my personal e:mail address - so dropping me a line would be something evan I could figure out.

Does anyone here give my any advice on how to re-activate my account and get back on-line?

Thanks in advance for any assistance I receive.

mai pen rai

Dodger
---------------------------------------------------------[/b]
jinks can you help out on this........?

elephantspike
July 7th, 2007, 02:46
Ask him to log on to the ezboard if he can and PM me there asking for his password here.

Smiles
July 7th, 2007, 10:15
Ask him to log on to the ezboard if he can and PM me there asking for his password here.
Did you drop him a line by email like he asked you to do? How could that of hurt?
You've received 2 PM's from me (the last went unanswered) pleading with you to get hold of him ... to do the decent thing for a very old and pretty-well respected member of Sawatdee. He contributed so much to this Board. I let you know in no uncertain terms that it was Dodger, and his email address was without question his.

If you could tell this membership what on earth is the problem with doing this for Dodger, then at least we'd know.
This whole lousy episode stinks. And for no good or discernable reason.

Cheers ...

elephantspike
July 7th, 2007, 13:55
We have certain security protocols in place here in order to prevent the theft of passwords. If you forget your password, there is the "I forgot my password" link where you log-in.

You need to be able to use email to use this board. If you can't figure-out how to use email, it really limits what you can do on the world wide web as a whole.

It's not rocket science. One can take a cyber-seniors course at any local public adult education institution, for instance. It takes like maybe a month or two of part-time study on average to be able to grasp these processes.

I can work with people coaching them on Internet basics to a reasonable extent, but, after a few years, I give up.

Dodger (if it is Dodger) simply needs to register a new account if he can't figure-out how to retrieve his forgotten password.

I'm sorry it has to be this way, but I would hate to have some troll hack somebody's password (especially that of a cherished veteran such as Dodger)

bucknaway
July 7th, 2007, 18:42
There is something in that answer that makes me feel as if your saying fuck all yall....

I remember when we were a family but I guess we got soooooo big that you have to make us jump thru your rules with no exception......

July 7th, 2007, 20:29
I remember when we were a family

I've been here from the beginning, but I can't ever remember having you on my family tree.

Wesley
July 7th, 2007, 22:08
I could not get my old email to work, so I Could not retrieve my password, thus once the email was gone rather than jumping at Jinks or Spike I just re-registered as Wesley instead of Wes.

No big deal my inept typing gives me away for being the same Wes as Wesley So if he is not Dodger 2, we will soon find out, his stories and figures of speech will tell if its the real Dodger or not.

Wes or Wesley

elephantspike
July 8th, 2007, 00:06
Dodger-2 is Boygeenyus, demonstrating my point.

Dodger
July 12th, 2007, 04:39
Hey...what do ya know...I'm back.

Amazing thing these computers, just when you think you've explored every possible solution to a problem something mystical happens. I mean just like a ...poof, and the problem just goes away. Wouldn't it be great if all the problems we encounter in life would be solved as efficiently and magically as this? Oh well, who am I to question the Cozmo's. I'm just grateful that this magic occurred and I'm able to enjoy my space in this room we call "Sawatdee" again.

I've been away from you maniacs for about 3 1/2 months now. The first 2 while I was embarked on my latest adventure, and the last 1/12 waiting for this magic I just described to occur. I'll post my latest "Trip Report" as soon as I get over the shock of the moment.

Thanks again to those who showed a concern...and to those who didn't...mai pen rai.

The Real Dodger