PDA

View Full Version : Gay-o-meter: Take the test!

Sen Yai
June 25th, 2007, 19:52
As seen on another board ( ~ if 'Tee-Jay' can book his ticket to heaven doing this sort of thing, then it must be OK for the rest of us ~) try Channel 4's Gay-o-meter test.

www.channel4.com/life/microsites/G/gayometer/gayometer.html (http://www.channel4.com/life/microsites/G/gayometer/gayometer.html)

We've had this sort of thing on this board in the past, but not so recently I think.

I think I got a low score:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/Gayometer.jpg

Sen Yai
June 25th, 2007, 20:03
Yes...wrong board! I'm so sorry 'Spike - I'll try not to do it again

jinks
June 25th, 2007, 20:03
I scored 43% = A happy well adjusted homo guy.

elephantspike
June 25th, 2007, 20:07
Yes...wrong board! I'm so sorry 'Spike - I'll try not to do it again

Hey, no biggie!

I scored 43% = A happy well adjusted homo guy.

That's funny. Same exact score as me!

June 25th, 2007, 20:34
I got 50% - but with exactly the same comment as jinks and spike !!

Marsilius
June 25th, 2007, 20:59
I am in the lead so far as I got 56% ! Apparently that makes me "a happy well adjusted homo guy" too.

Wesley
June 25th, 2007, 22:08
I was a 43 too Jinks, Guess we are twins, I will never learn to understand your British accent though, I tried really I did,I tried.

jinks
June 26th, 2007, 00:26
I will never learn to understand your British accent though, I tried really I did, I tried.

If you are in town over Christmas, Smiles can confuse you more with his Canadian accent.

I will be there to help with translations hehehe

Smiles
June 26th, 2007, 00:47
" ... If you are in town over Christmas, Smiles can confuse you more with his Canadian accent. I will be there to help with translation ... "
You'll be getting a lot of practice jinks my good fellow. I'm gonna fill every orifice on your body with long and incessant rants on 'Moving topics' on message boards. :blackeye:

June 26th, 2007, 01:47
Only got 30% to which the comment is : You may act straight mate but I bet your mother always knew you'd grow up to be gay.
An annoyingly accurate remark I might add.

June 26th, 2007, 03:43
Only 16 maybe I should take it again :colors:

Bob
June 26th, 2007, 04:34
Only 36%. I need to get some nail polish or something....

Smiles
June 26th, 2007, 06:15
I would have thought the 'Bitch Factor' alone would have pushed most gents here over the 50 mark.

Cheers ...

June 26th, 2007, 08:13
... who, famously, was sacked by a previous employer for singing Judy Garland songs in the company showers, and later went on to pen a thread (as hok sib geaw on the Thaiguys Forum - "Am I a homophobe" (consensus = "yes"))?

June 28th, 2007, 16:03
That's gayer than my dog!... 40% ... But he ... it's ... 'fixed.'
What a waste: being fixed, when one can lick ones self. I know because I ... am not fixed.
(Say something in Canadian, Smiles.)

PS: I always wondered which Judy Garland songs he sang in the showers: The Man That Got Away? Love of My Life? I'm Bidin' My Time? The Boy Next Door? Ding-Dong, Your Ding Dong's Dead? Could You Use Me? You've Got Me Where You Want Me?
Maybe, My momma done tol' me, when I was in pigtails; my moma done tol' me, son: 'You better cut off them pigtails, `cause pigtails don't suit you--You oughta' wear a bun!....'

June 29th, 2007, 17:03
DELETED

June 30th, 2007, 21:45
56% and well adjusted,well adjusted? You must be kidding! :geek:

June 30th, 2007, 22:04
Whoo-eee! I got 60%! :bis:

Didn't quite get the signifigance of the Cowboys and Indians question though.