View Full Version : beards

June 25th, 2007, 07:56
I have never seen a boy without a beard, but then you need to be looking at the right level.

donald1
June 25th, 2007, 08:47
a beard is a companion of the opposite sex used to hide a homosexual's sexuality by appearing in public as if the two were a heterosexual couple. The term originated in the mid-1960s , and is derived from the notion that a man with a woman on his arm looks more masculine, like a man with a beard.

June 25th, 2007, 14:31
Dear wx40afp,

Nice to see you haven't changed anything in your informative humourous posts!

Good man, how's the giraffe?

June 25th, 2007, 14:51
I had a long beard and long hair when i went to Pattaya once but a Homosexual was harassing me and making taunts at me in day night area so now i dont have a beard or locks in my hair because homosexuals who think they are a mightier power think they are smarter.

The words "think they are" in this sentence are redundant.

Marsilius
June 25th, 2007, 15:57
How can they be redundant?

If they are redundant, all we are left with is "homosexuals who a mightier power think they are smarter" - and what the hell does that mean?

June 25th, 2007, 17:29
If they are redundant, all we are left with is "homosexuals who a mightier power think they are smarter" - and what the hell does that mean?

If they are redundant, all we are left with is "homosexuals who are a mightier power ... are smarter" - and what the hell does that mean?

Marsilius
June 25th, 2007, 20:47
Sorry to nit pick, but the word "ARE" was said to be redundant too.