PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya hotels

June 24th, 2007, 00:24
Any suggestions for a hotel WITH POOL within walking (staggering) distance of Boyztown? Our budget is 2500 to 3000 Baht per room (Dec/Jan peak season). Not great beachgoers and we hate having to do battle with the Baht bus drivers after a long night out. Thanks!

June 24th, 2007, 18:27
Not sure if this is too far away for you. 4 or 5 mins walk to Sunee and 15 mins walk max to Boystown (or plenty of baht busses day and night going up South Pattaya Road past TukCom).

http://www.diamondcitypattaya.com/map.html

No need to pay for deluxe or suite (unless you want to). The standard rooms are very decent and have small balconies. They also have a pool or are a couple of minutes walk to Tony's health Club on Pattya 3rd Road with sauna, gym, tennis, pool, sun lounging etc.

June 24th, 2007, 18:45
This seems to be a popular question. The Welcome Plaza Hotel is only a couple minutes walk from Boystown and has the best pool going for the area. The pool is large and the area is well kept. The rooms are ok nothing special but have a couple different room types available. The hotel is gay friendly and there is no problem with overnight guest. I once checked in and had the bellhop feeling me up in the elevator on the way to the room and also had a couple others at the room before I got the suitcases int he room. The bellhop stayed for about 20 min before going abck to the lobby and I had a couple others stopping by almost on a daily bases. Two or them were really cute but thais was a couple years ago. Another option for you might be the Centre Condo if you will be there for an extended period of time. They Often have studios and apartments for long and short term rental. They also ahve a nice pool area.