PDA

View Full Version : Topman

June 23rd, 2007, 13:54
Topman are having a 'Triple Birthday Party' on Tuesday 26th June.
It's John (Owner), Michael (Previous Owner) and Peow (Manager) Birthdays
All the Birthdays are within a few days of each other and the 26th falls inbetween all of them.
Hope to see everyone there. Opening at 8 p.m. with special Cabaret Show at 11.30 p.m.

Topman Cabaret & A Go Go, Corner of Sunee Plaza and Soi V.C.

June 23rd, 2007, 23:55
Michael is one of the true pioneers in Pattaya's gay night life.

Topman is still one of the best night clubs in and around Pattaya.

Happy Birthday and many more good years ahead.

June 24th, 2007, 14:57
I will be there - hope to see some of you!

June 24th, 2007, 19:07
I think 2 Michaels were previous owners. One is the owner of Googie's. Just curious which one

June 26th, 2007, 09:25
There was only one 'Michael' owner of Topman and that is Michael that had 'Cockpit' Bar in Boyztown many years ago now.
Tonight there is a special show starting at around 11.30 p.m. John, as the new boss, will be pleased to welcome everyone and Michael is looking forward to seeing old friends.

June 26th, 2007, 09:44
DELETED

June 27th, 2007, 11:23
I can confirm that the air con and smoke problems have been sorted out. Last night there were many people at the party and everything went well. Air con etc worked great.

June 27th, 2007, 14:12
I was there last night - great night and my 2 sawatdee forum friends had fun too. I even won the whiskey in the free draw!

The dancing guys are absolute stunners and the guy who lip synchs the japanese song can have my babies anytime he wants!

Jetsam
June 27th, 2007, 21:31
I was there last night - great night and my 2 sawatdee forum friends had fun too. I even won the whiskey in the free draw!

The dancing guys are absolute stunners and the guy who lip synchs the japanese song can have my babies anytime he wants!

Took any pictures?