PDA

View Full Version : DELETED

February 9th, 2006, 10:42
DELETED

Dodger
February 10th, 2006, 04:59
John,

Sorry to hear about your breakup. Hopefully, things will work out for both you and your BF in the future.

February 10th, 2006, 10:10
DELETED

February 13th, 2006, 01:56
yes its a nice little dog ----------
i was talking to mike at cafe royal said he was looking for a pet ------------sorry about your guy also--but dogs make better friends in the long run ----------- guys can be easily replaced plenty of fish in that sea ,

February 23rd, 2006, 19:57
Tel 04 ******

hey botting... you really shouldnt post your phone number on such a public board, who knows whos hands it could end up in and cause you all sorts of trouble...

February 23rd, 2006, 22:14
How very helpful of you Martini person to to repost it where John can't edit it.

He does have a point you know, John. If we were in the EU he'd probably be in violation of all sorts of Data Protection legislation.

February 23rd, 2006, 22:28
How very helpful of you Martini person to to repost it where John can't edit it.

He does have a point you know, John. If we were in the EU he'd probably be in violation of all sorts of Data Protection legislation.

I try to stay out of other people's battles - sort of a forum Switzerland - but, like Northstar, I was bothered by MM's posting - especially in light of the animosity that has developed beween he and JB.

I don't know about EU rules - but I do know about the guidelines for this forum:

(3)

IDENTIFYING MEMBERS BY THEIR REAL NAMES, OR BY POSTING THEIR ADDRESSES, PHONE NUMBERS, E-MAIL ADDRESSES (etc etc.) IS NOT ALLOWED.

It could be argued that this point is moot since JB revealed this info first - but the spirit of MM's post read, to my perception, as malicious, masquerading as helpful concern.

ON TOPIC: JB - any luck finding a home for your friend? Any chance of being able to take him to the office with you? That is one of the perks of owning your own business!

February 24th, 2006, 02:47
We had a dog living with us, a Yorkshire Terrier, that some of you here have met. Due to my full time work commitments it is becoming more of a strain on me to look after him. The ex bf helps out when it suits him and states he doesn't want me to give him away. Well that's fine for him, he isn't responsible for him.

So, after much heart searching I have decided to offer him up for adoption. He is 2 years old and has a lovely full personality. He is a good house dog. He loves to be walked and is friendly. He will be looking for:

A secure garden
Someone who is around for most of the day, or another dog as company
Someone to love him.

NorthStar?

Do I hear 'menage a trois'?

February 24th, 2006, 07:57
i aint the one who put the number up in the first place. just need to be a little more careful and a little less stupid giving out personal information so publicly. i had only the best of intentions for helping johnny.

February 24th, 2006, 08:42
DELETED

February 24th, 2006, 08:56
DELETED

February 24th, 2006, 09:03
Gentlemen and MM thank your for your concern. I posted my number here as I trust people. Rightly or wrongly, I was happy to put my number up here if I was able to find Sandy a nice home.

At the end of the day, I post here under my real name. My businesses here are known to most, therefore my phone number is in the public domaine as it is easily found out.:

you were wrong and not careful johnny. but, since you are so open about everything mind telling us the name and adress of your so-called business?

February 24th, 2006, 09:33
DELETED

February 24th, 2006, 11:23
everyone says that, but i still don't see it. if you are so open and honest why not just tell us johnny? or maybe you are a little worried about your own karma catching up wit you?

Up2U
February 24th, 2006, 12:46
"everyone says that, but i still don't see it. if you are so open and honest why not just tell us johnny? or maybe you are a little worried about your own karma catching up wit you?".......for the lazy or don't know how do a search. One of two of JB's businesses:

http://www.thailand-property-guide.com/

the other is a car rental business (Western Car Rentals).

February 24th, 2006, 12:55
NorthStar wrote:

ON TOPIC: JB - any luck finding a home for your friend? Any chance of being able to take him to the office with you? That is one of the perks of owning your own business!

No - those were Clawdaddy's words. No harm done, but I don't like other peoples words to be attributed to me, even when their is no negative intention.

I'm sorry things haven't worked out the way you'd hoped.

February 24th, 2006, 16:07
Unfortunately things have changed. Last week whilst walking him, he ran off with other dogs. I lost him, even after out searching for him that night, and early again next day. He has either been taken in by someone, or got himself killed. Obviously I was looking to find him a good home, and with this happening, I don't know what has happened to him, it's still upsetting.

Hon, Do you realise that a pet is for life? Especially a dog - the become used to their surroundings and your home is ,Luv, their home.

What a sad tale. Why cant you just settle down with your thai boy floozies - why get a dog in a misguided attempt at 'the complete package'.

There are, as was said. many more fish in the sea, Hon, however it is unfortunate that in your breakup, which I could not care less about - it is their poor pet which suffers.

Dog pounds all over the world are full of unwanted pets that were once loved, and are now nothing but used trash to be given away, or conveniently lost whilst out for a walk and 'got himself killed'.

You should, Darl, keep the dog and realise that as a living being the dog requires a happy life just as much as you do. Why should the poor dog be treated as a cast off due to your unsuccessful love life........

February 24th, 2006, 16:46
Once again,the small but significant number of complete wankers on this board do their best to upset.
Martini creature displays himself as the social misfit he obviously is, ostensibly trying to be helpful about security and publishing real life details here, but really looking for an excuse to be snide . Then we have paul 2257, the number probably referring to the number of friends he fails to keep, coming up with his holier than thou advice about peoples right to have a pet and how they then treat it. (eg.., and I quote....'why get a dog in a misguided attempt at a complete package')

I hope the dog is found, I hope he gets a good home.

February 24th, 2006, 17:05
Honey, 2257 is my postcode - go figure! Your attempt at catty comments is disregarded, especially saying "no friends" - that is a really LOW thing to say about someone and is unnecessary. Are you relieved you have that off your hairy chest, Darl?

Just because the relationship is finished and the white picket fence syndrome is overdoes not mean the dog has be 'given away' or as I said conveniently lost.

A cute little Yorkie would have no hope competing on the pretty streets of sunee with all those other mangy flea infested poor dogs - and NO, Hon, I don't mean you.

February 25th, 2006, 00:36
i think you are right paul. botting was completely irresponsible. shame on him. poor doggy.

February 25th, 2006, 00:50
I was nearly shedding a tear reading your post PAUL,but i suppose when he s gotta go he s gotta go.

Are you in Australia Paul,that postcode looks very familiar?Is that CC?
Yes Lester i agree ith Paul,that isnt very nice thing to say.PAULY2257 has me as a friend.LESTER dont be so mean to PAULY,you really are a meanie LESTER.
As for you MARTINI MAN we all know you have the hots for johnny botting.
Mate you just wanna get him in the sac dont ya,with his old police uniform on.you dirty ole bastard.

February 25th, 2006, 08:09
DELETED

February 25th, 2006, 08:38
You are to address me and Johnny as SIR!

February 25th, 2006, 15:14
JB Darl - if you have a title I will gladly use it - until then I'll address ppl as I see fit - no need to get that incontinence pad in a twist ..................HON.

February 25th, 2006, 18:10
Mr S has a title.

He is secrectly known to his forum friends as 'The Count'.

My spellings awry today - should I have missed the 'o' out of Count.

:cheers: