PDA

View Full Version : buddhism/Dalai Lama?

June 19th, 2007, 10:44
A lot of posters on here do not like the mainstream religions ,but insist Buddhism is ok because its a religion which accepts everyone that wants to live a "'alternative" lifestyle,I wonder if that really is the case.
The Talmud(Judaism) says that Buddhists worship a statue not a G-D.

Do you yourself being a Christian,Jew,or or any other religion believe in Buddhism or do you think its not real as the Talmud says.

Does the Talmud really mention Budhism?

June 19th, 2007, 22:57
Since everyone has his/her beliefs and preferences, topics such as religion and politics can be heated discussions at times...

I can tell you how spicy a Thai dish is, but you really don't know until you tasted it and decide for yourself if it is spicy (for you), or not!

I think that to really understand a religion and to decide for oneself if a religion "seems right" to him/her, one needs to study, investigate and understand it. Always question what is said or written.

Anytime, a religious "leader" appears, be it the Dalai Lama, the Pope or whomever, people flock to see them.... everyone has reasons!

June 20th, 2007, 05:41
Anytime, a religious "leader" appears, be it the Dalai Lama, the Pope or whomever, people flock to see them.... everyone has reasons!Freak shows are always popular with the masses