"Less is more": Take a lesson.
PM me immediately about this issue, OK.

Cheers ...

June 18th, 2007, 11:42
DELETED

puckered_penguin
June 18th, 2007, 16:51
So whats the secret Billy?

It was never a secret and I am amazed that you don't know by now John. I guess it proves that you are not part of the Pattaya gossip set.

Good for you staying so well adjusted.

June 18th, 2007, 17:48
DELETED

June 18th, 2007, 18:53
Havent heard from poster KQUILL for a long time,?

I have no idea as to what all the the nonsense is above pertaining to the Pattaya gossip set, or what the secrets are that are being spoken of, but as someone that never involves themselves with gossip, or with the people responsible for starting it, that is hardly surprising, is it?

On a more serious note and to answer the question that is responsible for this thread having been started, I would like to inform all those that are interested, that Kevin is fine.

He has been undergoing scans the past couple of days, which he explained the necessity for in a thread a week or so ago. He is returning to his doctor tomorrow in Bangkok for the results of these scans. He has asked me to say on his behalf, that he hopes to make a post himself at some time in the near future. With regard to his weight loss program that he has been on and sticking to rigidly, I am delighted to be able to report, that he has now lost 9 kilograms.

I am sure that everyone here wishes Kevin well and will look forward to seeing him back around the place again soon.

Choc Dee Kevin,

George.

June 19th, 2007, 08:59
DELETED

Smiles
June 19th, 2007, 11:47
" ... George - The new mouth piece of kquill ... "
At least somewhat better than "Kevin's bottom". ( I think :bounce: )

Cheers ...

June 19th, 2007, 11:53
JohnBotting might be shocked to find out that some people have friends and friends help friends when they
can't help themselves. Don't worry John, nobody is going to start a benefit for Kevin and you won't have to
have heart palpitations like when benefits were held to raise some money for Allen of Gaypattaya fame.

I recall your less than humane reaction and comments. It is nice to have friends that are not business related
or used to network with for more business. Try it ,you might like it. :idea:

June 19th, 2007, 12:05
George - The new mouth piece of kquill.

First of all Botting, I don't think there is anyone here that is capable of being KevinтАЩs mouthpiece and secondly, being the kind of person that he is, I believe that a mouthpiece is the last thing he requires. All I was doing was answering a question that was asked with regard to him and doing so with his permission. Did my post and what I said really warrant such a totally uncalled for comment as the one it brought from you?

Just what the fuck is your problem Botting? You asked the question not so long back if I was going to be stalking you because of a certain post you had made, I explained then that I have better things to do with my time, you it would appear, obviously still do not.

Did my animadversion of you rankle you to such a degree, that by making continuous crass remarks in regard to me, it makes you feel better about yourself from having prevaricated where a certain gentleman was concerned? If anyone else had made the same mistake in their claim about someone as you did, I am certain they would have apologised for having done so long ago. Is apologising for something you have said, when you learn how badly wrong you were, something that you consider beneath you to do?

All these illusions of grandeur that you seem to have about yourself, with your talk amongst other things of your Rotarian activities, do nothing whatsoever to impress me; as what you display by the things you say in your posts, show that in reality, a two bit whore possesses more panache than you.

This is the last reaction or reply that you will get from me and don't flatter yourself that you have frightened or chased me away. I just refuse to involve myself in anymore posts that are of such a puerile fashion as yours, of which there is no greater example than the one above.

G.

June 19th, 2007, 17:28
DELETED

June 19th, 2007, 19:50
I am not out to impress anyone

I think you have succeeded.
Congratulations.
:geek:

June 25th, 2007, 14:13
Hi Guys,

For those of you who have asked and called, just to let you know the following.

It has been a busy week and a bit really. I attended the Chulapol Institute for a P.E.T. scan last Monday. I was then required to go back to Bumrungrad to obtain the results.

The results, although being very good, especially regards to the area where I had the triple operation last year, were great but inconclusive with a problem showing in both my liver and right lung.

This meant, the cells and blood were healthy, also the previous areas operated on but new areas of concern were showing.

I have just had more scans focussing on the areas shown up by P.E.T. scan, this meant further CT scans yet AGAIN!

Today, the results show the lung area was due to pneumonia scarring acquired during the operation last year, and the liver area is clean, clear and healthy, so they feel it may be something and nothing showing up due to the sheer super efficient and accurate ways these tests are carried out these days involving .P.E.T.

So that's great, I can sleep again,without people sticking in needles and straps everywhere etc etc

The weight loss has been a bastard, as people are coming up and saying "You look great, have you put weight on !!!"

It really must be down to the style of shirts I have been wearing!! I have, as George says, lost 9KG [obviously not enough in view of some of the above remarks, of people I have met of late ]

I am going back to Pattaya to see to a couple of things then back up country to get back on the diet and walking.

One last point, once I reach my target, which is another 9KG, I am off this style of dieting, I don't find it a healthy diet but good for rapid results in weight loss. Now I have tried it, I will choose in the future, more exercise, fruit and veg [ which you don't get enough of on this diet ] A few drinks in moderation and very low carbs except for those in fruit and veg. and hopefully this should be OK.

No diet, but a lifestyle change!!

My anniversary on July 4th and it will be for one year without smoking cigarettes!!

All the best everyone.

June 26th, 2007, 01:25
Well done Kevin. Hope everything works out just fine.

:cheers:

June 26th, 2007, 18:15
Hi Guys,
For those of you who have asked and called, just to let you know the following.

See the PM I sent you yesterday Kevin - you don't seem to have opened it yet ?

June 27th, 2007, 14:34
Guys,

please no one think I am rude,

I will let all the threads flow and answer correctly and politely when I arrive back up in the North East.

Hope you are all OK