PDA

View Full Version : In Jomtien area

thrillbill
June 17th, 2007, 22:00
Curious, or just call it nosy... As one goes along soi 11? down to Sansuk sauna, there are a couple buildings that I was wondering about ... 1) Is the "Morrocan-Arabic" style building under construction going to be a hotel or does it belong to some sheik that will use it for his "get away" from the sands of Arabia? 2) The building next to it is the Cyber Research Center... looks very private and secured(and well maintained). Seem like a strange location for a business...

There seems to be a lot of experts on this forum, so maybe there are some answers out there ...

Jetsam
June 17th, 2007, 23:05
Curious, or just call it nosy... As one goes along soi 11? down to Sansuk sauna, there are a couple buildings that I was wondering about ... 1) Is the "Morrocan-Arabic" style building under construction going to be a hotel or does it belong to some sheik that will use it for his "get away" from the sands of Arabia? 2) The building next to it is the Cyber Research Center... looks very private and secured(and well maintained). Seem like a strange location for a business...

There seems to be a lot of experts on this forum, so maybe there are some answers out there ...

These are all real good questions, but what have it to do with Jomtien area?

thrillbill
June 18th, 2007, 15:30
Ok, it is between Pattaya Central and Jomtien...what "area" would YOU say its in?

June 18th, 2007, 15:33
Pratumnak.

puckered_penguin
June 18th, 2007, 16:48
Well it looks like you guys knew exactly where thrilbill meant so why be so pedantic?

The Morrocan-Arabic" style buildings are owned and enjoyed by members of The Thai Royal Family.
I am not sure which princess has the keys, as I believe it is one that is divorced if that narrows it down a bit.

There are police and soldiers in residence and on some days when members of the RF are there you might spot upto 10 police cars parked around the place.

I have not yet been invited in.

June 18th, 2007, 16:55
I am not sure which princess has the keys, as I believe it is one that is divorced if that narrows it down a bit.

Haha. Not really.