PDA

View Full Version : Good Hairdresser in Pattaya

June 17th, 2007, 18:29
If you are looking for a good haircut, in a nice new aircon salon, with lots of mirrors and satin chrome, look no further than the Odd Barber.
It's located on the corner of Soi VC and Soi Yensabai, and Khun Odd is a very good hairdresser, as well as being very sweet.
The price for a haircut is 60 Baht, & that includes, shaving the back of your neck etc/nose & ear hairs/eyebrows, and he uses scissors!
504/509 Moo10 Soi VC Give him a try!

June 18th, 2007, 07:14
I asked for a number 2 cut about 2 weeks ago. I thought he did a good job until someone told me that there were bits of long hair at the back that hadnt been cut. Christ sake he used clippers so how could he balls that up. Waste of my 60bht

jvt22222
June 18th, 2007, 07:33
Have been getting my hair cut at Odd's place since he opened several months ago .......... always the best of service ....... ridiculously low price, very sweet barber, nice surroundings and at my age, got hairs growing out of all sorts of places that they didn't used to so am quite satisfied that he gets most of them.

June 18th, 2007, 11:53
DELETED

June 18th, 2007, 15:40
I think when jvt said "ridiculously low price," perhaps he was comparing the cost of service in the west. I pay 450 baht for a haircut in my home country. I have used the services of the "Odd Barber" on several occasions and have been very happy with the results. Give him a try and I do not believe you will be disappointed.

Doug
June 18th, 2007, 16:35
The second time I went there Odd already had a customer to whom he was giving and extensive facial. I was worried that the other barber would not be a sweet, gentle and thorough as Odd. I needn't have worried. He was just as good. Smart, clean place professional service and wonderful people.