PDA

View Full Version : Thai TV Connections

Nathan B
June 17th, 2007, 17:36
Can someone tell me what connection type is typically found on the back of a Thai TV? S-video, SCART, RCA or something else? I want to be able to connect a portable DVD player on my next visit. Thanks.

June 17th, 2007, 18:16
Can someone tell me what connection type is typically found on the back of a Thai TV? S-video, SCART, RCA or something else? I want to be able to connect a portable DVD player on my next visit. Thanks.

There's no such thing as a Thai TV. They're all the standard Japanese or Korean models. What connections you'll find depend on how old the TV is.

Hmmm
June 17th, 2007, 18:30
RCA would be your best bet, possibly S-video, SCART least likely.

Unless it's one of those "gay TVs", Thaivisa has a good technology board for such questions ... :-)
http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showforum=17

dab69
June 20th, 2007, 07:55
used my videocam a couple times in the past,
and some input jacks were conveniently
in the front of the tv.

sadly it never encouraged
a sexy tape from my friend
staying the night

June 20th, 2007, 09:26
Speaking of Thai TV . Is there any HD programming available in thailand yet? I'm going to miss all my HD Channels when I move there. Most LCD Flat panels look bad when showing Analog input.

June 20th, 2007, 09:31
Speaking of Thai TV . Is there any HD programming available in thailand yet? I'm going to miss all my HD Channels when I move there. Most LCD Flat panels look bad when showing Analog input.

Nope.

June 21st, 2007, 00:09
people watch TV in Thailand?

jinks
June 21st, 2007, 02:00
people watch TV in Thailand?

Yes, most on the terrace of the Ambiance during the afternoon and early evening :colors: