PDA

View Full Version : All these Charities?

June 18th, 2007, 11:29
DELETED

andrewcraig
June 18th, 2007, 12:29
You're not a big charity giver?

Why you say that you are in Rotary? If you are not a big charity giver Billy, you have no right being a Rotarian, if in fact you are?

Well John invite him and any other visiting Rotarians, to visit your Rotary club which meets close to Boystown weekly. There must be a raffle every week he can contribute to.

Do visiting members have to bring proof of membership with them?

June 18th, 2007, 12:35
DELETED

andrewcraig
June 18th, 2007, 13:42
[quote="John Botting":3ewcve1d]You're not a big charity giver?

Why you say that you are in Rotary? If you are not a big charity giver Billy, you have no right being a Rotarian, if in fact you are?

Well John invite him and any other visiting Rotarians, to visit your Rotary club which meets close to Boystown weekly. There must be a raffle every week he can contribute to.

Do visiting members have to bring proof of membership with them?

Sorry Andrew you have lost me. My club does not meet close to BT. We are in North Pattaya at the Amari Hotel.

As for proof of membership, I am not the secretary so don't know, but I think the answer is no. Just the club details and their position.[/quote:3ewcve1d]

I was going from memory. I had been sitting on the patio of Cafe Royale when a guest mentioned he was going to Rotary at Montien (maybe it was in the days of Royal Garden) I assumed yours was not the club that meets at Royal Cliff. As a matter of interest how many english speaking Rotary Clubs are in Pattaya

June 18th, 2007, 15:17
DELETED