PDA

View Full Version : A trembling Pattaya virgin writes.....

Aunty
June 17th, 2007, 12:15
Ladies, I am currently in the process of planning my next trip to LOS, although most of my time will probably be spent in Cambodia. Anyway, while I'm there I thought I might take a few days out and sneak down to Pattaya. You see the thing is Gogo boys and offs etc are not really my thing, although I do enjoy a good fucking show as much as the next good Methodist, and the more sleazy the establishment the better! 18+ is a must, preferred age range 25-30. Billy, if he is there at the same time as me, has agreed to meet up and we will go out together for a night on the piss. We'll probably end up doing the chicken dance on Jomtien beach I imagine, although I'll provide the music, he can do the dance.

Anyway what I want to know from you old hands is what are the current must go to places you recommend that will give someone a bit of the flavour that Pattaya has to offer when one is only going to be there for 3-4 nights, essentially on ones own. Can anyone recommend an itinerary? There is so much stuff here it all gets a bit confusing for a first timer. Is it better to stay near Boystown, Sunee or where? Recommendations? Things/places to avoid?

TrongpaiExpat
June 17th, 2007, 12:48
Regarding you age preference and desire to see sex shows, Bangkok might be a better bet for a few days.

Aunty
June 17th, 2007, 12:51
So are there are no sex shows at all in Pattaya? (I will be staying in BKK for about 5 days). So what is the attraction of Pattaya for gay tourists, just the beach and the fact that everything is a bit cheaper?

June 17th, 2007, 12:56
So what is the attraction of Pattaya for gay tourists, just the beach and the fact that everything is a bit cheaper?

And for the SP crowd the boys a lot, lot, lot, younger.

June 17th, 2007, 16:37
Aunty, first let me applaud you on being honest as I am sure many on this forum
have never been to Pattaya but have opinions anyway.
Second, every night is different.
Krazy Dragon is a must not miss bar in Sunee Plaza but one night it is hot and full of dreamboats
and the next night it can be dead and you will wonder what the hubbub was all about.
The new Jim, Jimmi James should be double trouble now that it has or is being expanded into two shop-houses
from one with the addition of an open air beer bar. Now sure when it will be complete but it should be a do not miss.
Kaos a little tamer this days with their 10PM show and frequent false raid alarms clear out the younger set but
still a do not miss in Sunee.
Lots of talent waitering at Come In Bar and many other beer bars in Sunee..

If you like em' a little bigger and older (generalization of course) , Wild West Boys is the premier boy bar in town
although the show has also tamed down and the joint is often filled with females, the boys make it a do not miss bar.
Lots of transition going on with the Pattayaland Soi boy bars and Gacuya is under renovation and currently
upstairs in Classic Boys but not worth the walk up the stairs.
Dynamite was in my top two or three bars but has slipped with the loss of Rose to Funny Boys in Boyztown. It seems
many of the boys that made the bar extra special have moved on to join Rose at Funny Boys and some to other bars.
Still worth the walk up but it does seems to be slipping.

Half the fun is discovering a bar that has added new staff and improved and all it takes it a couple of guys who work for
you to make the bar a winner.
Don't come to Pattaya for the shows unless you like cabaret style as Bangkok is the king of sex shows. :cherry:

Aunty
June 17th, 2007, 17:12
Thanks lickspittle and Billy, that's very helpful. :cheers:

June 17th, 2007, 17:59
most of the best are listed above....but if you want late night drinkies after 1am - BJ bar next to Bondi is the place to go. the waiters are hunky and the clothes have been known to come off as well as other naughty happenings.

Aunty
June 17th, 2007, 18:07
most of the best are listed above....but if you want late night drinkies after 1am - BJ bar next to Bondi is the place to go. the waiters are hunky and the clothes have been known to come off as well as other naughty happenings.

:cheers: And did you have a hand to play in that???

So it seems that Sunee, in spite of its attraction for persons of a loose and disorderly reputation (e.g. Edith), is still the best place in Pattaya to go?

Oh and what time do the Baht buses run to? How much should one pay between Sunee, Biystown, Pattayaland and Jomtien? Or is a motocycle taxi the better way to go?

June 17th, 2007, 18:10
Anyone that is going to spend time with Billy and do the chicken dance on the beach has to already be beyond any help. But I would recomment Nature Boys in bangkok or Solid or Golden Cock. I also heard that Screw Boy is in the process of moving back to its old place in Patong. Pattaya has little to offer in the type of shows you are looking for but Bangkok seems to be able to hold on to some of its sleaze.

Aunty
June 17th, 2007, 18:17
Thanks luvthai for that. I'm hoping to visit all those places when I'm in BKK. The last time I was there my friend wanted me to go to Jupiter becuase he felt the shows were better there, but I was quite happy with Dreamboys and didn't really have enough time to get to Jupiter. I will be staying at the Tarntawan, which seems close to most places.