PDA

View Full Version : A Hostboy's Tale Chapter 5

GayThailand
February 9th, 2006, 08:34
The newest chapter in the adventures of our Hostboy is ready for reading over at www.gaythailand.com (http://www.gaythailand.com). It is in the message board area of the site in the Short Stories and Fiction section. The new adventure takes him on a different kind of adventure and one that will take him even further places than Thailand in Chapter 6-9. The tales are fiction and 100% free to read and enjoy. I hope you at least read them. :)

We are working on a series dedicated to ladyboys in Thailand.

The GayThailand.com Staff

February 9th, 2006, 11:24
Yes I read them. Hopefully you will get more into spanking .But i like your stories.

GayThailand
February 9th, 2006, 11:34
Mr. Sydney,

Sorry I forgot the spanking in this one. However, I will write it into one of the future ones. On a side note, I took off a boy last night that was quite mild and shy. He had a beautifully body. Muscular, masculine and ripped stomach. A face of an angel to match. I am sure he had his angles to play as well. :) But, once inside the room he turned into an aggressively oral, biting and spanking machine. While I am not really into the spanking, he seemed to enjoy the pats on my ass. Not too hard I said. He just smiled. My angel had turned into a little devil. I think I'll take him again tonight to see if the mischief continues. ;) Perhaps he will be my inspiration.