PDA

View Full Version : Dentist in Pattaya

June 15th, 2007, 01:58
... does anyone know of a good dentist in pattaya

June 15th, 2007, 02:11
I have used this guy he is very good
Dentist Kittipoj Clinic It is on South Pattaya Rd across from Day Night hotel 038 723 138
I have had my teeth cleaned there several times and a root canal
There is a girl there also I used the guy
I hate dentist but he was very good and easy with me
If you have any ? pm me

June 15th, 2007, 03:25
Also dentist department at Bangkok-Pattaya hospital very good

June 15th, 2007, 05:04
There are many good dentists in Pattaya. I have used the dental clinic on south pattaya road that Skeet45 recommends for general cleaning and have been very happy with the service. They clean my teeth for 500 baht and do a good job. Although I am sure the clinic would do a good job on a crown or root canal, for anything major dental work, I use the dentist at Pattaya International Hospital (close to the Big C on 2nd road). Many of my German friends like to use the German Dental Clinic on the road towards Jomtiem. There are many good dentists in town, ask one of your expat friends for a recommendation. I am sure any of the dentists associated with Bangkok-Pattaya Hospital or Pattaya International Hospital, you would find acceptable.

jvt22222
June 15th, 2007, 06:48
I have had several friends use the DENTAL CAFE behind Bruno's Restaurant in the Chateau Dale Complex ........... one friend traveled from Oz four times over the course of about 18 months for major work and -- including the cost of the four tickets -- the overall cost was still considerably less than he would have paid in Sydney ............ told me the work was excellent.

June 15th, 2007, 11:58
B-Pattaya Hospital Dental Dept. is the most expensive in town.

And by the way, have you ever seen a dentist that looked like he yet reached his 40th birthday? Where are all the older dentists in Thailand? I had one that admitted to being 26 years old. But no complaints on the work he did on me.

TrongpaiExpat
June 15th, 2007, 13:49
They're older in Bangkok. I use Promjai Dental (http://www.promjai.com) I guess you get to a point in life with some of these fancy dental procedures might be a little like putting new tires on a 54 Chev, what's the point. The last crown they put in they told me it could last 50 years, so when I am 104, I won't have to gum my som tam.

Lunchtime O'Booze
June 15th, 2007, 14:32
is where I go..fantastic caps and implants.

Very nice young dentist also works at Bumrungrad 3 days of the week...top class.

puckered_penguin
June 15th, 2007, 14:41
Do penguins have teeth?

June 15th, 2007, 14:44
No birds do. But then I guess you were just trying to be funny.

dab69
June 15th, 2007, 22:37
last trip got cleaning, filling and crown repair by the dentists son.
evidently a newer graduate.
cute, polite, and painless, but the filling fell out three weeks later in usa.

the crown lasted about 5 weeks.
he had warned me the previous denitist hadn't ground
off sufficient room for porcelan thickness. but the previous
crown (thin) had lasted about 8 years.

still, going back next year and give him another chance.

June 16th, 2007, 10:06
DAb could you explain why your going back to the same dentist that you just complained about?

dab69
June 16th, 2007, 11:42
he owes me one, or two, at a discount

and he should know

ok he was kinda cute

just no ice, ice cream, or cold on the right side for 9 more months

x in pattaya
June 18th, 2007, 20:42
Pattaya Dentist on South Pattaya Rd. Day-Night Hotel (and what used to be Hollywood) are directly behind the office.

I've used them (there are several dentists) over the past eight years. I've had several crowns replaced, among other things, and never had any sort of problem with the work done there, unlike some exceedingly expensive dentists I've used in the US and UAE.

There are now many, many dentists on South Pattaya. This one has been there longer than any of the others, I believe.

Telephone 038-424 222