PDA

View Full Version : Massage and the beach Nazis!

June 13th, 2007, 16:16
I have yet to find a real Chinese massage place in Pattaya, no erotic massage, just a good walk on the back, crack the neck, crack the back massage. This Thai massage whilst relaxing is not as good as Chinese Massage, my back must be walked on.

I thought the walking on the back thing is Japanese; maybe that's why you can find a Chinese who does it ... or maybe it's the climbing of that ... back?...
But never mind; since you never fail to remind us of how cheap you are, just lie down in a crosswalk; the one at Second & South Roads should do nicely--And all for Free*, if you don't mind the addition of tour-bus tread marks--But ... who could tell, anyway?

*Correction: Moto'cy taxi drivers will expect a tip: so, sweetie, if you hear a motorbike heading toward you ... stand up! Do!

June 13th, 2007, 16:33
Back-walking is a common feature of Chinese massage. All the legit massage places I've been to in China and Taiwan have had rails on the ceiling for the masseuse to hold on while doing just that.

Jetsam
June 13th, 2007, 22:59
know of any chiropractors in pattaya?????/
i know they have physiotherapist but they are usualkly for muscle than bones.

I do know they have very good psychotherapists , not that you need one of course http://images.fok.nl/s/wink.gif

dont101-old
June 14th, 2007, 04:00
anyone know of any chiropractors in pattaya?????/

There is one chiropractor that i know of, his office is beside the Nova Lodge on Central Pattaya Rd.
He is from Canada and has been in Pattaya for over 10 years, have used him a few times, his price is
1000 baht for the first treatment and 500 baht there after.
Hope this helps.