PDA

View Full Version : Maisie Trollete

June 13th, 2007, 20:42
Maisie is at Throb Friday

June 14th, 2007, 15:29
Throb/splash Friday 15th - Bondi 19th

I believe more shows may be in the offing too.

I will be at the Throb show if anyone wants to say hello!

June 15th, 2007, 02:59
Billy boi, this comment tickled me!

June 15th, 2007, 08:58
Maisie Trolette will be appearing at a special charity evening on Tuesday 19th June at Bondi Bar, Jomtien Complex.
All proceeds from the raffle which will include fabulous gifts will go towards the Pattaya Orpahnage (Maisie is a patron).

Jetsam
June 16th, 2007, 00:49
I have to admit I don't know anything about her, is the name just a play with words , troll (m) - trollette (f) http://images.fok.nl/s/confused.gif

June 16th, 2007, 11:06
DELETED

allieb
June 16th, 2007, 16:44
Maisie Trollette would do everyone a favor if she stayed at home and donated her thrice yearly airline tickets to Thailand and hotel expenses to charity. She is a vulgar old has-been who never made it much past Pubs and Brighton guesthouses. I would like to know exactly who pays for what and how much the charity actually gets out of her pathetic performances

June 16th, 2007, 17:51
Maisie Trollette would do everyone a favor if she stayed at home and donated her thrice yearly airline tickets to Thailand and hotel expenses to charity. She is a vulgar old has-been who never made it much past Pubs and Brighton guesthouses. I would like to know exactly who pays for what and how much the charity actually gets out of her pathetic performances
Have to totally agree with you there. The tired old dear is living in a fantasy world where she thinks she is some sort of Danny la Rue when in fact she is, and always has been, a very poor pastiche. Her days are well and truly over and she only comes to Thailand because she can't make it anymore in the pubs and clubs in the UK where she is ever so passe among the younger generation. She therefore has to frequent Thailand where she is at home with all the other sad old geriatrics who have retired there.

The question in your last sentence has often been asked before but has never been answered - I wonder why?

Marsilius
June 16th, 2007, 20:11
No, the crowd numbers don't truthfully tell the answer because Pattaya is a skewed market.

The types of "entertainment" in Pattaya are, as we all know, very limited. As a change from yet another boy bar, lots of customers would probably go and watch anything. Therre simply isn't the variety of products in town to create a free market (in the economic sense) where true value would really become apparent.

June 16th, 2007, 21:36
I think everyone would want to see a Female impersonator show at least once.
And there's the crux of the problem. Once is OK, as John Botting has said, but the repetative and boring routine that Maisie Toilet provides turns off people with any sort of life - it's just the sad clientelle residing in Pattaya with nothing better to view (and do) who frequent her appearances.

There's certainly nothing wrong with female impersonators - some of them are very good at what they do and can be extremely funny - sadly the old crone from the toilet is not amongst them.

June 17th, 2007, 01:49
Have to agree with Mr. Botting. Once is enough! Also agree with allieb and buaseng. Sad that Pattaya expats rely on old bags wearing adult diapers under sequined clown gowns for a break from the boring outdoor bars, the filthy beach, and boys standing on stage in white briefs.

Just a tip. Ronnie Summers will be performing at LCR on July 4. Fun for geriatrics, especially if your hearing aid batteries are dead, and your eyeglasses are covered with self-rising flour.

travelerjim
June 17th, 2007, 13:09
Sawatdee Friends,

This thread has failed to recognize the good charitable efforts made by Maisie Trolettee.

Year after year, Maisie travels at his own expense - as we all do -
to holiday in Thailand and his love - Pattaya -
and while he is here in Thailand he agrees
to perform and raise moneys for his favorite charity -
The Pattaya Orphanage, among others.

Maisie has agreed many, many times to do added shows to raise funds for other
worthwhile charity efforts in Pattaya and Bangkok.

I applaud his charitable efforts and at age 75
I can only hope I can do the same - living life as Maisie does and obviously enjoys,
and be able - as he often does - to travel and share with others the blessings of life.

Maisie Trollette is a Gay Icon and wonderful example for others to emulate.

If for whatever reason, you do not like his shows, simply do not go to them.

On the other hand, even though you may have seen his shows before,
your attendance at his charity events do raise important funds for charity.

To criticize him for doing what he loves most -
to entertain and share with charity -
is quite unfair, in my opinion.

I have seen Maisie relaxing daily on the beaches of Dongtan - in Jomtien.
He is kind and caring to his Thai guests and all who may chat with him.

Business owners who know him personally says he insists on traveling on his own money -
pays for his own hotel and daily expenses are paid by him as well...
and the charity efforts he performs for are the beneficiaries of his shows.

We need more Maisie Trolette's in this world!

Thank you Maisie for caring and sharing your talents and energies...
and keep on doing what you love to do most in life!

TravelerJim