PDA

View Full Version : GAYOTE

Monty-old
June 8th, 2007, 16:27
Something new at Monty's
NOT GO GO>>>>>
NOT COYOTE>>>>>
BUT GAYOTE<<<<<
Enjoy our handsome Gay Dancers,stunning Male Performers,Before,during and after our Cabaret Show.
Entry 100 baht No drinks over 95 baht. Show starts from 9 p.m.
Thanks to Bucky we have a New Name.
MONTY'S GAYOTE CLUB.
JOMTIEN COMPLEX

bing
June 8th, 2007, 16:42
Good boy Monty.. It seems raising the question about Coyote was not deemed worthy of exploration. Gayote, is the perfect Pattaya answer. The young dancer with the Blond and brown hair is one good dancer, and Monty's "Over the Rainbow" is a great venue for watching good dancing.

Jetsam
June 8th, 2007, 23:11

I think it was me who came up with that name , not bucky :clown:

Good to know I now have 50% no risk sharing stocks, will send you my bank account details by PM, oh and good luck of course.

June 8th, 2007, 23:23

Good to know I now have 50% no risk sharing stocks, will send you my bank account details by PM, oh and good luck of course.

Call it what you want, everyone will call it Monty's!

Jetsam
June 9th, 2007, 01:52

Call it what you want, everyone will call it Monty's!

And that is what it should be :cheers:

Monty-old
June 9th, 2007, 11:48
Roast Lamb with roast and fresh veg, mint sauce. Saturday 9th June.
and do not forget Free & Show food at Monty.s Every Sunday From 8 p.m.
come join me.

catawampuscat
June 9th, 2007, 12:50
Gayote is a great name but as previous posters have said, it will be known as Montys, at least to the old timers
and ex-pats.

Not really related but that has never stopped me before are my thoughts on the Gacuya Boys Bar name.
I never remember the Gacuya Boys name on Pattayaland soi 1 and it is an example of
a difficult one to remember. :cat: Renovations are on going there but I think they will keep
the name.