PDA

View Full Version : being fat in thailand

lonelywombat
June 6th, 2007, 20:09
for many farang in LOS the problems of rapidly increasing weight is worrying

[quote fatbastard/]

Thai boys would poke my extended stomach and ask me if I had a baby inside..At my heaviest, some dared to say two babies..
The reason for me going into this fat business is that I found a drug which helped me lose more than ten percentage of my weight and reduce
my waist by about 4 inches, neck by about 2 " .. This has happened in the last three months and I am nearing my goal and see it hapening within the
next two months.. If being fatman is fine with you with then just ignore the rest of this but if you would like a possbile way of reducing, here goes.....

The drug is Sibutramine Hydrochloride Monohydrate capsules 15 mg..( do a goggle search) It is available in the USA and probably Europe by prescription but here in Thailand, the generics seem to come from India and are inexpensive and available over the counter.. The one I use is called Reduce-15 and comes in packs of 10 capsules, for a cost of 200B to 300B, depending on drugstore.. After the first month or so, the pharmacist suggested I take one pill every other day and it is just as effective.. Some people get headaches and others with high blood pressure or others conditions need to check with doctor first..
The drug works on the appetite control center for some people and I feel satiated often half way thru a meal and stop eating as I am no longer hungry..
I have increased my physical activities but mostly just more walking..If one exercises , it quickens the process.. I was highly motivated but very frustrated as my attempts failed and I kept gaining weight until I started with these pills.. I hated Xenical, which is much more expensive and the low carbs diets made me miserable as well...I also find eating lots of Thai food very helpful and the best thing is the cravings are almost completely gone and can be
satisfied with a piece of fruit or a small yogurt... There are side effects to any drug and all drugs do not work the same for all people! [quote/ fat bastard]

The side effect is childish stupidity in posting on this and other forums.

Unfortunately you eat this stuff and we all get the shits, the shits, the shits and so on.

lonelywombat
June 6th, 2007, 20:29
Ah shut up ya mad cunt!!!!

That is a change you usually send me private messages like that

All the fucking time when you are drunk, like now.

get a life, you cannot be a parking ranger all your life

you were not suitable as a prison officer get the picture, you mad cunt

Smiles
June 6th, 2007, 21:15
LonelyWombat . . . you win a small battle, but you just can't leave it alone, can you.

You are your own worst enemy. And you make more work for the Moderators who undoubtedly will have to hunt down and then delete or move this thread.

Cheers ...

lonelywombat
June 6th, 2007, 21:43
LonelyWombat . . . you win a small battle, but you just can't leave it alone, can you.

You are your own worst enemy. And you make more work for the Moderators who undoubtedly will have to hunt down and then delete or move this thread.

Cheers ...

Not the thread but the obnoxious, ignorant, obese cunt that created havoc in his last trip to LOS

My words are exactly what he uses in his PM's to me

Did he say he was welcome back at the new Montys. Nobody else has said it

I missed it if it did.

lonelywombat
June 6th, 2007, 21:45
[quote catampuscat/]

the very first post this thread.

[quote/]

catawampuscat
June 7th, 2007, 00:10

Cheers ...

First time I find myself in agreement with Smiles and wx40afp. Too bad wombie has lost the plot and I don't think it
is a nursing home but a loony bin that the lonely man dwells in.. please no more pms and maybe time to take a rest....... :cat:

Smiles
June 7th, 2007, 01:33
" ... First time I find myself in agreement with Smiles and ... "
Second time. (Don't challenge me to find it, but it's here somewhere. How could I forget?)

Cheers ...

elephantspike
June 7th, 2007, 01:54
Thread closed. Don't make me reactivate Billy's PM permissions. If this is the nature of the discourse, I'd prefer that it be kept private.