PDA

View Full Version : Drunk, Condom-Wearing Motorcyclist Killed, was it pre-loved

June 6th, 2007, 08:55
"Drunk, Condom-Wearing Motorcyclist Killed after Night out in Karaoke Bar. - Pattaya City News

The dangers of riding a motorbike while severely inebriated and wearing a condom were never more evident than this story of a fatal accident which took place at around 3:00am on Tuesday morning.
A 35 year old Thai man was pronounced dead at the scene by police who had been called to Sukhumvit Road in Naklua to investigate a strange accident. The dead man had come straight across Sukhumvit road on his motorbike, crashed into the concrete barrier in the centre of the road, was thrown over the barrier and into the path of an oncoming truck. The driver of the truck was unable to stop or swerve in time and ran straight over the motorbike rider, killing him.
The driver of the truck stopped and was interviewed by police, but no further action is expected to be taken against him. According to reports, the dead man had been drinking heavily at a nearby karaoke bar. He had then left the bar, mounted his bike and roared off in the direction of Sukhumvit road where he met his demise. At the accident, rescue workers were surprised to find the dead man was wearing a condom, although we are not sure if it was new or pre-loved. They surmise the man may have been in a state of some excitement which was why he was riding so fast and failed to notice the concrete barrier."

Pattaya City News

One wonders if he was alone?

fedssocr
June 6th, 2007, 09:00
I don't think the dangerous part was wearing the condom.

June 6th, 2007, 09:07
Perhaps he had heard it would keep him safe?

Aunty
June 6th, 2007, 09:21
Prehaps he was just following the direction of his cock?

I mean I have heard of men being led totally astray by their dicks, but this is ridiculous!

bucknaway
June 6th, 2007, 09:48
He was only trying to protect the public!
Shame on you! Shame on you all!
Double shame on you Aunty!

If he came flying off the motorbike without a condom on, and as he was flying through the air his zipper came down and then his boxers opened in the front and his cock came out and went into the mouth or anus of a passerby...... And then the sheer scare of it all caused him to ejaculate, you all would be wondering why all motorbike riders are not required to wear condoms.... Bravo on him! He is a hero!

Aunty
June 6th, 2007, 12:45
He was only trying to protect the public!
Shame on you! Shame on you all!
Double shame on you Aunty!

I am suitably chastised Bucky. Indeed I have been a bad bad Aunty. Discipline no doubt is what I richly deserve. Care to spank me?

Marsilius
June 6th, 2007, 14:45
Perhaps he was following advice to protect his head with a helmet while riding his motorbike.

jimnbkk
June 6th, 2007, 18:30
Since we're speculating on reasons the deceased was wearing a condom, here's another one:

When he was ready to return home after a night's entertainment drinking too much beer in the karaoke, and he knew he would be riding a motorbike over the none-to-smooth Thai streets to get home, perhaps the fellow thought: What happens if I hit a bump and pee a little? I'll soil my trousers, and maybe leave a stain and people will laugh at me. So, wearing a condom seems a natural precaution. He's a genius for thinking of such a simple solution to this terrible problem of the drinking bike rider.

June 8th, 2007, 02:54
Maybe her/his father/husband/wife caught him at it and in his rush to escape didn't have time to take it off.