View Full Version : room tonight ?

February 8th, 2006, 14:22
need to renew the insurance and pay the Tax for my car (which unfortunately is registered in PTY) and wanna go buy some GPRS card at that Computer shop, so I wanted to get a room for 2 nights starting today (Wednesday) buts seems like PTY is 100% full.... at least the decent places.... and un fortunately, I dont know which of the many small guesthouses in South-Pattaya or Jomtien Complex are okay, hassle free, inexpensive and good value for money..... any quick recommendations ? unfortunately, the guesthouse formerly run by the STARTREFF-Crew is full at all times these days (no wonder, as its a perfect value for money for less than 500 Baht a night)......
if u can reccomend anything, it would be kind if you could provide a phone number of the place as well, thank you.... and oh yes, I have that (non-commercial) young guy from Rayong who maybe wanna come over for a night, yes he is 18+....

travelerjim
February 8th, 2006, 20:24
Try calling the Flamingo Hotel in Pattaya...I believe they have a room available for a couple of nights...
I am currently staying there and always enjoy their gay friendly hospitality.....and their rates are most reasonable.
Call the reception Desk :

038 427 1613

Good Luck and Enjoy your short visit ...Hope this info helps.

TravelerJim

February 9th, 2006, 11:11
Mate you would of thought MONTY would of let you have his room.
100% full did you say,gee must be busy in Pattaya town these days.I thought high season would of been dropping off by now.I thought most people go back to work at the end of January.
Low season starts at around May doest it?

February 9th, 2006, 13:20
Same for Bangkok for Saturday night. All the 'friendly' hotels are full and quite a number of the 'unfriendly' ones in desireable locations. It can't be just Pres. Chirac on a State visit can it?

February 9th, 2006, 14:47
DELETED

February 9th, 2006, 17:41
[/img]www.exxitshow.com/twofaces.htm (http://www.exxitshow.com/twofaces.htm)

Their website lists rooms at Bt850, at their new location in Jomtien Complex. It says big discounts for long stays and low season.

Monty-old
February 9th, 2006, 20:55
YES I would say that,,,,,,,
But I can sort out a very nice room for you , with all mod con's.
If you need ,give me ring 038-713-652. or email me the fullmontybar@hotmail.com
500 bht per night including full E nglish Breakfast.

February 10th, 2006, 04:23
Thats my rooom 2nd door on the right,no one is to sleep in there.

February 10th, 2006, 17:08
Dear Friends, thanks very much for your comments and recommendations, I really appreciate that..... I had to leave BKK a couple of hours after I posted this, and eventually ended up at MrMAC's, which was an okay-value for money (and the night receptionist was gay, 100%, I am sure) as they gave a small discount (720, 10% off the 800 Baht published rate), clean big room, tiled, what I like, and quiet, cause I asked for a backside-room.
But as I have so many private- and business-connections to PTY, I will certainly be there again in the near future and then check all those places.....

greetings from Monster KRUNGTHEPMAHANAKHON (yeah I just came back home already)
Wolfie