PDA

View Full Version : Do we have these in Pattaya?

June 3rd, 2007, 15:01
You are so out of luck.
Its a shame you don't like prostitutes cuz we gots lots of em.

June 3rd, 2007, 15:19
Poppycock,
we got lots of books, food, soup, markets, bingo lottery, and hors.

lonelywombat
June 3rd, 2007, 16:21
it seems that you cant ask a serious question on here without the trolls and jokers.

OK settle down you guys where can we get some coloring books for the troll and joker

June 3rd, 2007, 16:22
Have lawn bowling clubs. There is one at Soi Buckaew.

Also there is alot of bingo, but not for cash. These can be found at alot of these fun fairs they have around town. Give out alot of crap for the prizes.

June 3rd, 2007, 19:52
it seems that you cant ask a serious question on here without the trolls and jokers.
Yes, karma is swift and sweet.

June 4th, 2007, 10:00
Why try to pretend your here for the temples bingo darts whatever? The world knows what Pattaya is for. SEX Get off your high horses. I call a spade a spade.

June 4th, 2007, 11:19
DELETED

June 4th, 2007, 11:25
Why try to pretend your here for the temples bingo darts whatever? The world knows what Pattaya is for. SEX Get off your high horses. I call a spade a spade.

Where's BG when you need him?

You don't need me...boogyman's said it all.

June 4th, 2007, 17:04
I started to read your reply but my computer sounded an alarm and deleted your post. You see I have recently installed a bullshit detector program. Thank Buddha for Tuk.com

June 4th, 2007, 17:22
wx40afp,

I say in all honesty, report them all and write letters of complaint to all and everyone, who has a place in Government or have them all censored.

That'll show them.

June 5th, 2007, 09:06
DELETED

Aunty
June 7th, 2007, 18:50
I prefer going to my Rotary Club meetings and helping charities as i do every Tuesday night.

Billy, how do you apply the 4 way test to your posts?

Should that be done before or after you call them a mad cunt?

Wesley
June 7th, 2007, 19:29
I am good for about one lover every 3 years, then I find another, in all actuality I enjoy the talk the dancing the clubs and holding hands as much or more than the sex. However having said all that I don't think I wold have a bf just to hold hands either. I like sex but its not the last thing on earth. I have tried the sex addict thing. I think I went out with as many guys as I had time for in one month. I can't say that was any better than the 3 or 4 nights I spend out or in bed wit my bf. So, I guess it all relative to the person who is buying. I generally don't mind paying for what I get. So chase them all or settle down with one. I prefer the one

June 7th, 2007, 19:47
I am good for about one lover every 3 years, then I find another, in all actuality I enjoy the talk the dancing the clubs and holding hands as much or more than the sex. However having said all that I don't think I wold have a bf just to hold hands either. I like sex but its not the last thing on earth. I have tried the sex addict thing. I think I went out with as many guys as I had time for in one month. I can't say that was any better than the 3 or 4 nights I spend out or in bed wit my bf. So, I guess it all relative to the person who is buying. I generally don't mind paying for what I get. So chase them all or settle down with one. I prefer the one

I understand Wesley,

But you don't buy the first pair of shoes that fit in the shop, do you??

Mind you, you make yours last three years, I expect they are well worn by then!!

Only playing, I am still with the same person after 12 years, and we have both wandered and got bored quickly with the My name is............. routine!

I think I am also a bit lazy, I don't want to spend another few years learning another persons likes and dislikes all over again.

Besides that, I'm H.A.P.P.Y. with my lifestyle.

Sex is not, as you rightly say, the most important thing, Gold is!! :angel4: