PDA

View Full Version : World Domination Attempt By wow pOw

June 2nd, 2007, 18:27
Can someone enlighten me as to whether the recent spate of copy and paste postings by the CP King wow wow is? :

a) An attempt at World domination?

b) A side effect of his Boxtox or Steroid treatment ?

c.) Just that the weather in Pattaya is to wet for the old boy to venture out of doors in case he shrivels up and becomes even more prune like than normal?

It does seem that any news item with the word 'Thailand' in the text is now prime material for the old chap to post.

June 2nd, 2007, 18:35
This board has been quite bland lately. Almost anything including coke is welcome.

Brad the Impala
June 2nd, 2007, 18:38
It does seem that any news item with the word 'Thailand' in the text is now prime material for the old chap to post.

Given that this forum is called "Sawatdee Gay Thailand", and that it's posters attempt to share and provide comment and information for each other, news items with Thailand in the text would seem entirely appropriate. It saves the rest of us from googling, and those who don't want to read about Thailand, would hardly be visiting this site.

June 2nd, 2007, 19:54
wowpow saves me a ton of time sifting through the online news by posting anything interesting or amusing. Thank you wowpow!

June 2nd, 2007, 20:01
I cannot understand the mentality of people who start a thread just to moan about other threads as if their sad musings are going to be more interesting than the ones they complain about. If you don't want to read other posts then don't click them and spare us all your queeny tantrums.

June 2nd, 2007, 20:06
I cannot understand the mentality of people who start a thread just to moan about other threads as if their sad musings are going to be more interesting than the ones they complain about. If you don't want to read other posts then don't click them and spare us all your queeny tantrums.

It never fails does it?

You cast a line with a little bit of bait and everytime a few of the old queens bite. :cheers:

Brad the Impala
June 2nd, 2007, 20:59
You cast a line with a little bit of bait and everytime a few of the old queens bite. :cheers:

If it were true that that was the motivation behind your thread, that would put you on a troll level with BBB.

Far more likely however that it was part of your continuing criticisms of Wowpows postings, and you expected applause for your "wit" from the other regular knockers.

June 2nd, 2007, 22:15
You cast a line with a little bit of bait and everytime a few of the old queens bite.

That's the second time you've called me an old queen (even your insults are unoriginal), which for anyone who knows me, is way off the mark but your ignorance is only matched by your purile sense of humour. Spare us your hissy fits which only serve to emphasise just what a sad old Queen you are.

To paraphrase Groucho Marks: "I don't want to use the ignore button, but in your case I'm prepared to make an exception."

Smiles
June 2nd, 2007, 23:44
" ... Far more likely however that it was part of your continuing criticisms of Wowpows postings, and you expected applause for your "wit" from the other regular knockers ... "
Well put Brad. I was thinking along the same lines (though you are more succinct), but laid low as I am on a self-imposed sabbatical from general criticism of other Members. I'm starting to get sick of my own 'voice', as I'm sure others are. ( Now there's an opening if I ever saw one :blackeye: )

Cheers ...

June 3rd, 2007, 05:42
Well there you have it folks, Sawatdee Gay Thailand bringing you a blow by blow account of all the action, as it happens and when it happens. Some of those "Queeny Tantrums" by some of those "Old Queens" and "Sad Queens" get really quite vicious, don't they? And all of this happening, as a result of the bait being taken, of someone that is nothing more than one who is on a "Troll Level" Oh well, it's over to George now at the weather desk.

Thanks George, well folks, I am afraid I can not match the previous levels of excitement, but here is a five day forecast of what we can expect the weather to be like in Chon Buri. I am sure that even over this five day period, we will not see temperature levels reached, such as the high ones just witnessed. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biglaugh.gif

http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/48459.html

G.

Lunchtime O'Booze
June 3rd, 2007, 17:54
in fact it was he that first brought to this board's attention the fabulous news about "collonic irrigation" and it's here that people like Mick Jagger and (the late) Princess Diana read about it and became devottees.

So Wowpow is definitely not full of shit.

June 3rd, 2007, 18:00
You cast a line with a little bit of bait and everytime a few of the old queens bite.

That's the second time you've called me an old queen (even your insults are unoriginal) "

Often the truth is unoriginal.

June 5th, 2007, 02:40
I too enjoy not having to searh the internet for tidbits of information. Thanks to Wowpow. Thanks to the rest of you also for bringing me much laughter with your posts. The recollection about wowpow's colonic irrigation post brought such laughter I almost s__t in my pants. Thanks again to all of you. A bright spot in anotherwise awful Monday at work.