PDA

View Full Version : Coke ZERO arrives in Thailand

June 2nd, 2007, 17:20
I rushed out to the 7 - Eleven and bought a couple of cans after reading ecstatic reviews someplace.

I compared it with my favourite no calorie cola Pepsi Max.

Coke ZERO Rather bland and one dimensional with a slight artificial vanilla overtone.

Pepsi MAX Full of flavour sweet and sour and depth. The winner by a long chalk.

I believe that Pepsi outsells Coke in Thailand.

June 2nd, 2007, 19:45
I rushed out to the 7 - Eleven and bought a couple of cans after reading ecstatic reviews someplace.

I compared it with my favourite no calorie cola Pepsi Max.

Coke ZERO Rather bland and one dimensional with a slight artificial vanilla overtone.

Pepsi MAX Full of flavour sweet and sour and depth. The winner by a long chalk.

I believe that Pepsi outsells Coke in Thailand.

Wo Ho,

BG is not gonna like this post!

June 2nd, 2007, 19:53
Same for me - tried Zero several times and dont like it - Diet coke or coke light (depends where you live) still by far my favourite.

June 2nd, 2007, 22:43
Here in Sacramento CA Coke Zero Cherry has just arrived. It is quite good, and compares favorably with the diet cherry Pepsi that is sold here in the states. Has anyone seen a diet Pepsi product in Thailand with a cherry flavor.

I still like diet Coke better as a cocktail mix than Pepsi, but I believe to that Pepsi Max has more flavor than Coke Light.

June 3rd, 2007, 00:06
They all taste like crap. But when you consider that a 12 ounce can of regular coke/pepsi has 9 teaspoons of sugar, I guess you don't have much choice. Ice Tea (no sugar) or just plain Water is probably the best choice.

June 3rd, 2007, 00:39
Pepsi Max does have a better taste. But the coke zero is not so addictive.