PDA

View Full Version : Marina Inn Plaza Hotel - Sunee Plaza - New website :-)

travelerjim
June 2nd, 2007, 07:46
Looks like the Marina Inn Plaza Hotel - in Sunee Plaza - has a new and beautiful website...
I had to look carefully to try to remember where this hotel was located...
as I had not remembered seeing such beauty in Sunee Plaza - up to until recently.

http://www.marinainnplaza.com/index.htm .

But sure enough - it is the Marina Inn of old which is being reborn with renovations
to over 50+ rooms now underway...and a large swimming pool (says the web pages) to enjoy ???

Reasonable rates for "suites" and rooms...
Hopefully they will be successful - as this addition of renewed life
into the Sunee Plaza area might spark added improvements and business.

Give it a look over...and I will be interested in feedback from those who have
stayed in the hotel.

Best Wishes for your success...
I really do hope you have "full houses" every night!

TravelerJim

June 2nd, 2007, 18:21
This is not a new web site. I tried to book thru this site and never received an answer. I did however get a message thru after one of out forum members stopped by and told them of the trouble. Even after requesting a monthly rate several times the only rate given to me was the daily rate. Disappointing. the pool is the old Monty's pool and it is still in sad shape. Nothing new here.

June 2nd, 2007, 20:00
This is not a new web site. I tried to book thru this site and never received an answer. I did however get a message thru after one of out forum members stopped by and told them of the trouble. Even after requesting a monthly rate several times the only rate given to me was the daily rate. Disappointing. the pool is the old Monty's pool and it is still in sad shape. Nothing new here.

You haven't missed a lot anyways luvthai.

June 3rd, 2007, 13:59

Strange, when ever some1 hit contacts or bookings on Marina Web site, the mail goes direct in 2 Mail boxes. The mail boxes, open every Day and we respond 2 every Mail. The only reeason, that we not got the Mail is that it may went to spambox. We respond to every Mail.

May you can ask Monty, why the Pool is in such a sad shape. For repair the mess, we have to reinvest over 1,2 million baht. It is not funny!

By the way KQ! Did you ever see the renoveted rooms?

June 3rd, 2007, 14:38
By the way KQ! Did you ever see the renoveted rooms?

No,

I have not had the pleasure. I'll be down after the 20/21st hopefully.

I will not stay in that area after thinking about it, as I will have all the old Ya Ba and glue sniffers asking me for money from the Pool Hall, especially, if they know I am at the Marina!!

I have found a place, walking easy distance to Sunnee and Boyztown and the Temple car park, it's convenient, near enough and far enough.

June 3rd, 2007, 19:51
I liked it when i stayed there before but I did not receive any answers from my messages sent to the web site. I did find out later that the email address changed but they did not update the web site to reflect the new address. You may want to double check the web and make sure the correct info is there. I did get an email from your manager after someone stopped in and sent me the correct address. He however would not quote me a monthly rate and just kept sending me the daily rate. I ended up booking at the Po Pot

June 3rd, 2007, 20:30
Marina.
I liked it when i stayed there before but I did not receive any answers from my messages sent to the web site. I did find out later that the email address changed but they did not update the web site to reflect the new address. You may want to double check the web and make sure the correct info is there. I did get an email from your manager after someone stopped in and sent me the correct address. He however would not quote me a monthly rate and just kept sending me the daily rate. I ended up booking at the Po Pot

Would be nice, if you can tell me, when you send your messages!

June 4th, 2007, 01:34
My trip was from april 9th thru May 8th and I sent messages starting about 3 moths before my trip. As I said I stayed wih you for a month the previous year and enjoyed the stay. Not trying to be critical here just trying to help if theres a problem with the email address on the web site. thanks

atri1666
June 4th, 2007, 13:06
On the website is a booking button followed by formular--i used 2 times to book for november and got no answer. I also used 2 emails from the old german website and got no answer---and so i booked at montys for november. I can not believe that using the online formular will bring it to the spam??