PDA

View Full Version : do you get taxis to pattaya

Smiles
June 1st, 2007, 20:44
I know you're blind drunk when you write this crap wx40afp, but must admit to being strangely impressed with your obvious energy in putting finger to keyboard in the catatonic state as you surely must be. I'm amused (only slightly, don't let it go to your head) with ~ at the very least ~ your stick-to-it-iveness while under the influence ... as for myself, a comfy couch and Nancy Grace on CNN is all I can manage when inebriated as seriously as you are.

A hint . . . putting a few paragraph spaces in your trash might be a good idea. As it stands, my mind wanders after the first three lines as I look ahead to the mindboggling task of actually getting through to the end. I never do ... coz I know it's just you.

Cheers & carry on ...

June 1st, 2007, 20:55
I know you're blind drunk when you write this crap wx40afp, but must admit to being strangely impressed with your obvious energy in putting finger to keyboard in the catatonic state as you surely must be. I'm amused (only slightly, don't let it go to your head) with ~ at the very least ~ your stick-to-it-iveness while under the influence ... as for myself, a comfy couch and Nancy Grace on CNN is all I can manage when inebriated as seriously as you are.

A hint . . . puting a few paragraph spaces in your trash might be a good idea. As it stands, my mind wanders after the first three lines as I look ahead to the mindboggling task of actually getting through to the end. I never do ... coz I know it's just you.

Cheers & carry on ...

I NEARLY read it all. Terrible thing in Kalasin..................Boredom........... Never mind, rice planting tomorrow!!

I don't lead such an exciting life as wx40afp.

Aunty
June 1st, 2007, 22:19
Well I can go to bed now having had a good giggle, ya fat cunt!

Actually wx40afp I was going to ask your opinion on something, mate. I've just been sodomised by a big Indian prick. Any advice?

June 2nd, 2007, 01:43
Last time i went to thailand

Billy what a wonderful piece of literature, what a dull place this board would be without you.

Can we have a weekly story please? :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Jetsam
June 2nd, 2007, 02:34
wow nice story billy , one thing i wonder tough , Why would bare back billy need condoms ?

i hhad some condoms in my carry bag that i save up and get for free from the Sydney AIDS Council offices,(they are in Albion Street,h .

June 2nd, 2007, 02:37
wow nice story billy , one thing i wonder tough , Why would bare back billy need condoms ?

i hhad some condoms in my carry bag that i save up and get for free from the Sydney AIDS Council offices,(they are in Albion Street,h .

Simple: he makes boys wear condoms when they fuck him. But he refuses to do so on the rare occasion when he's on top.

Jetsam
June 2nd, 2007, 04:01

Simple: he makes boys wear condoms when they fuck him. But he refuses to do so on the rare occasion when he's on top.

[billy mode] yes , that make sense so they don't can give me AIDS and i think i dont have AIDS so I just can bareback them all, as long it's not a wooly poof [/ billy mode]

yeah sure :geek:

llz
June 5th, 2007, 02:53
Our friend BBB gave us above a lively and colourful report about his last taxi ride from the airport to Pattaya.
Another first-hand and up-to-date report - although a little bit more civilised - can be found on the thai-blogs website at this link : www.thai-blogs.com/index.php?blog=5&cat=14 (http://www.thai-blogs.com/index.php?blog=5&cat=14) (browse until you get to 2007 June 3rd)

Dboy
June 6th, 2007, 22:56
This is BY FAR the best post ever written on this board. This description of a genuine Bangkok experience should be included in the next release of Lonely Planet Thailand as it captures the essence of this madhouse quite well. Billy should not be considered a troll, and I have written a 20 page complaint letter to Spike about that.

Dboy

June 6th, 2007, 23:44
Putting aside for one moment the obvious lack of class that WD whatever has, as well as holding a mirror up to the educational possibilites available in his own country, it seems to me that there is a danger in sharing taxi rides with complete strangers. Such a shame that the drunk farang and the two Thais should have to come into contact with such an obnoxious person.

June 6th, 2007, 23:57
Putting aside for one moment the obvious lack of class that WD whatever has, as well as holding a mirror up to the educational possibilites available in his own country, it seems to me that there is a danger in sharing taxi rides with complete strangers. Such a shame that the drunk farang and the two Thais should have to come into contact with such an obnoxious person.

Lester,

Although I laughed at the piece of it I read, I don't believe a word of it.

He is far from stupid, and his post on older Foreigners and the power trip experienced with young thai male service boys etc etc took a great deal of thought and attention to detail, and was quite cleverly written.

The problem is the "boy who cried wolf" When you play the class act of a clown and then want to be taken seriously, it doesn't work, as everyone is waiting for the punchline.

I find him amusing,but then I laugh at many things these days.

By the way, I would never share a taxi with strangers, I like my space, Bangkok Post crossword and peace and quiet, except for the Starbucks coffee at the halfway stage at the services.