PDA

View Full Version : remember the shower show at BBB, and other naked shows

lonelywombat
May 30th, 2007, 20:42
I got my feathers ruffled tonight when quite aggessively I was told, that BBB never had a shower show and never would.

Sorry to disappoint my friend,but the main reason I made the trips to LOS in the nineties was the shower shows. I enjoyed them

In addition in the area where the DJ is now, the boys used to come out and give themselves a hand before taking the stage and did not mind being helped to rise to the occasion.

Whether assisting or watching it was a great show and the boys taking the stage erect within their shorts was always a good look.

I started to lose interest in BBB when they introduced the drag shows [diva] increased the off fee and the price of drinks.

I often drop in but rarely stay, it just does not seem to be the same fun place.

May 30th, 2007, 21:36
I got my feathers ruffled tonight when quite aggessively I was told, that BBB never had a shower show and never would.

Sorry to disappoint my friend,but the main reason I made the trips to LOS in the nineties was the shower shows. I enjoyed them

In addition in the area where the DJ is now, the boys used to come out and give themselves a hand before taking the stage and did not mind being helped to rise to the occasion.

Whether assisting or watching it was a great show and the boys taking the stage erect within their shorts was always a good look.

I started to lose interest in BBB when they introduced the drag shows [diva] increased the off fee and the price of drinks.

I often drop in but rarely stay, it just does not seem to be the same fun place.

Yes that is correct.

BBB had a shower show and a candle show. The bars were more fun in those days true, All the bars!

May 30th, 2007, 23:33
Yep I'll agree the bars were more fun then and I do remember BBB shower show when they first opened...the only other bar in the Soi then was Cockpit. I still think back in '87 time that Nautilus in North Pattaya was the best bar, it was then run by Barry Baker the original owner and designer of the aquarium. Sadly Barry died in Hong Kong a few years ago.

bing
May 31st, 2007, 03:51
Yes, loved the shower shows at BBB, Also Memory Bar in North Pattaya was my favorite with 30 young men doing their thing about midnight. (perhaps only 20) Now that was a show,, I do recall the bin cup was passed around and the contents of it was given to the winner. That was the year that 'Broken Hearted Woman" was popular. Seems they played it every 3rd or 4th record. When they did candle show, there were 5 guys dripping all over. Took ten minutes to clean the stage after the candle show.

lonelywombat
June 1st, 2007, 07:52
Yes, loved the shower shows at BBB, Also Memory Bar in North Pattaya was my favorite with 30 young men doing their thing about midnight. (perhaps only 20) Now that was a show,, I do recall the bin cup was passed around and the contents of it was given to the winner. That was the year that 'Broken Hearted Woman" was popular. Seems they played it every 3rd or 4th record. When they did candle show, there were 5 guys dripping all over. Took ten minutes to clean the stage after the candle show.

It wasnt the candle grease they were cleaning up either

Memory was across the soi from Homex Hotel. Friend of mine now passed on used to have a ball there

But of all the bars in Thailand over 17 years Nautilius was/still is my favourite. Their underwater dancing/swimming/JO preceded Splash by about 10 years and was fully nude. On quiet nights the swimmers opted to give the cold water a miss and did some clever routines naked on the dance floor.The sword fights, naked using erections, was always a highlight enjoyed by the boys nearly as much as the patrons.

Lunchtime O'Booze
June 1st, 2007, 13:59
the wretched show...mind you if I'd ever been invited to join in I may think differently

June 1st, 2007, 15:21
What a beautiful building the Homex was in its hey-day middle late '80's with the balcony running outside the rooms over looking the swimming pool where the unattached boys (and attached!) would cavort their assets.....mmmmm such fond memories. I remember turning up from the old airport in a Thai Air limousine late one afternoon, and as we drew into the drive all the semi naked boys from the pool surrounded the car. The drivers expression will stay with me forever lol. I wonder what happened to that building, so much could have been done with it in the right hands.