PDA

View Full Version : Krazy Dragon Table Dance

May 30th, 2007, 20:39
From there I have the Idea Table Dance http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/se ... -top-dance (http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/table%2Bdance/video/x23y51_table-top-dance)

thrillbill
May 30th, 2007, 21:17
I don't know what people see with the dancers at Krazy Dragon... The nellies look like rangy, under fed, diseased stranded street dogs... skinny, not fit, and smokers(I wouldn't touch them within a mile). I guess if they look "young" it doesn't matter to the crowd... Maybe when I get there, (after 10:30) the attractive ones are gone (or maybe I have higher expectations) :compress:

May 31st, 2007, 02:18
I guess you either like the guys at Krazy dragon or you don't. I think the set up there was excellent when I was in Pattaya. The guys circulate on and around the tables and actually talk to you instead of looking bored all stood on a stage. I felt more comfortable in Krazy Dragon than any other gogo bar.

As for the mix of guys, some great looking, some good looking and some (according to others) were never offed at all. But for me they never looked young (too young) and most of the 'real' guys looked well into their mid to late 20's and were up for a laugh.

bing
May 31st, 2007, 03:43
I certainly would not be one to say the guys are not nice or not cute or whatever. I found the Krazy Dragon to be
a fun place to sip on an adult beverage and perhaps a few drinks for the few I chose to spend some time with. The two guys who found me to be sympatico were fun, and IMHO cute. The last night I was in town, the guys were extra nice to me.. he he ... Did not spend a fortune but did leave a few baht behind.. Here it is a month or so later and I still have fond memories of the Krazy Dragon. If there are some who don't care for it,, Fine,, It is the most popular bar in the area, and most patrons have a great time. Kaos is or at least was a close second. Which ever place you choose, I hope you also have a wonderful time.

Michael
May 31st, 2007, 04:27
From there I have the Idea Table Dance ....www.dailymotion.com....

Krazy, if only, if only you could persuade your 'dancers' to dance with such enthusiasm as those in your video (or any enthusiasm at all) I would be persuaded to provide them with a generous tip.

June 1st, 2007, 10:00
Krazy Dragon has an excellent arrangement rotating dancers around the tables, and a month ago I was there several times and saw some of the best looking dancers compared to a dozen other bars in Sunee and BTown.

June 1st, 2007, 10:12
"Each to his own taste", said the cat as it licked its own ass.
If we didn't all have different tastes in prostitutes, wouldn't it be bedlam?

June 1st, 2007, 17:48
I have used that saying all my life I have found though it doesn't go over very well in
polite society. thank god I'm not posting in a polite circle. Well not many anyway.

June 1st, 2007, 20:04

Good one,i like that.

How about,

We all make mistakes, as the Dalek said climbing down off the dustbin

Grasshopper, is it not the bird with no teeth which succeeds

Why does a dog lick his balls? Because he can!

June 1st, 2007, 22:32

Not dogs and cats can lick asses

June 2nd, 2007, 19:56
KD - if you see a mad farang dancing on your tables next week its definitely not me!! Must be a body double.

June 2nd, 2007, 21:50
I suggest fingerbowls in the bar - tepid water with a dash of Dettol to rinse between groping the boys or for the boys after groping customers.

Coyote dancing needs to be introduced - whatever it is it is obviously the latest thing!

Dare one ask for a no smoking area so that I can escape from cigar puffing Dutchmen?

Employ LMTU as host and party maker at a huge salary.

Jetsam
June 3rd, 2007, 01:51
I
Dare one ask for a no smoking area so that I can escape from cigar puffing Dutchmen?

http://images.fok.nl/s/nopompom.gif I invite you to cut and paste an article that state that Krazy dragon is invested with cigar puffing Dutchmen. Brit chavs would be a more accurate description of the decline of Pattaya and Thailand in general, damn the low cost carriers,

The Dutch are among the most well behaved and most polite people on this planet http://images.fok.nl/s/hypocrite.gif

June 3rd, 2007, 08:15
"The Dutch are among the most well behaved and most polite people on this planet" Jetsam

They are also the tallest Nation on Earth. Which only proves that cigar smoking does not stunt your growth.

bucknaway
July 6th, 2007, 04:23
The Video is GONE! I went to look at it again and it VANISHED!

bucknaway
July 6th, 2007, 04:36
I found it on youtube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anizsZP7ZYQ

July 6th, 2007, 07:24
Boy, what kids will get up to nowadays when the parents aren't home.

In my day we just sat around and watched Gilligan's Island on tv.

sigh.....

July 6th, 2007, 07:25
Oh Bucknaway, nice! A day off from work or a slow day due the holiday? Can be had in the LOS with the boys going much, much farther. Make sure you bring the right music.

July 6th, 2007, 15:18
BAR OWNERS Want to fill your bar to the damn ceiling with customers? Take a look at the video. Get a few boys to dance with some energy and your wish will come true. Business down? Farangs bored? Take a look at your stage.
I rather watch grass grow or paint dry.

The first owner who wakes up will get all the farang $$$$$ Nudity is not needed. Just some smiling, happy, dancing like a fool boys. WAKE UP.

July 6th, 2007, 15:30
DELETED

July 6th, 2007, 15:36
OK, let's compromise and have smiling, happy, dancing like fool boys with their cocks out. Everyone's happy.

July 6th, 2007, 18:06
Sometimes the hint of nudity is more erotic than looking the snake in the eye. But your right, the dirty old men want it in their faces. So sad.

Wesley
July 6th, 2007, 18:25
:bounce: definitely worth the time to watch them shake rattle and roll.

fedssocr
July 7th, 2007, 05:43
that is one sturdy pool table. but I suppose those boys weight about 100lbs combined so maybe not.

And I agree, how come the boys I was in love with when I was a kid would never have thought of doing this?

July 7th, 2007, 08:00
oh my god, my bf did not say he made a video, ;-)
he looks like him, but he is always in jock-staps.