PDA

View Full Version : Room Club For Sale

May 29th, 2007, 23:01
Looks like the Room Club is up for sale, for a "reasonable" price of only 27 million baht.

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

http://www.towncountryproperty.com/detail.php?PropertyCode1=JTB9903

May 30th, 2007, 03:04
The price suits the concept.

... crazy from the beginnig.

It would make a nice adding to Tui's Place. Tuis's Place is a splendid spot in Jomtiem. Comfortable, convenient, and indeed very good value for money. Food is very good and like drinks, rather affordable. It's a shame the bar closes that early.

Finding an buyer for this price = hitting the lottery jackpot.

bucknaway
May 30th, 2007, 04:10
I wonder how long it would take for an owner to break even with a price that high?

May 30th, 2007, 07:20
.... no one will buy that at that price, as someone has already said, to break even would take a very long time, and the price of a room cannot command a high price, as I'm sure they are probably the same size etc as Tui's albeit they might be a lot newer. Be interesting to see how much they have to be knocked down in price!!

bucknaway
May 30th, 2007, 07:30
I have stayed there a few times. I like the place but it is not without its problems.... And yes... The price is much too high...

What is the cost of rooms at Tui's? (Tui is so sexy.....)

May 30th, 2007, 07:59
what problems does Tuis place have?

I don't know how much Tui's charges for his rooms but I think reasonable considering it is totally gay, and remember a gay establishment commands a higher price.

bucknaway
May 30th, 2007, 08:09
The room club had some problems each time I have stayed there... What is the problem with Tui's?

I imagine the only problem is that Tui is not in my bed :drunken:

CHAOTOU
May 30th, 2007, 08:14
I have stayed there a few times. I like the place but it is not without its problems.... And yes... The price is much too high...

What is the cost of rooms at Tui's? (Tui is so sexy.....)

Tui's room rates range from 1000THB to 1500THB per night. Does not include breakfast. Add 3% if you want to pay by credit card. Not sure if the rate is inclusive of tax.

May 30th, 2007, 08:18
The real estate is worth at most 12 million baht. I wonder what the other 15 million is for? Certainly not their pseudo-chic tat?

May 30th, 2007, 08:25
The real estate is worth at most 12 million baht. I wonder what the other 15 million is for? Certainly not their pseudo-chic tat?

I'm off running to the bank as we speak, I hope they get it for having the cheek!

May 30th, 2007, 08:29
The room club had some problems each time I have stayed there... What is the problem with Tui's?

I imagine the only problem is that Tui is not in my bed :drunken:

Does that mean you have had Tui???

bucknaway
May 30th, 2007, 08:35
It means that I want Tui :clown:

(Just and FYI to Tui if he reads this board... Tui, if you ever happen to meet me, you should know that I don't kiss and tell.... You can have your way with me and no one will know other and you and me.... I know how to keep a secret :flower: )

May 30th, 2007, 08:36
What would two big ol' sloppy bottoms do in bed together?

bucknaway
May 30th, 2007, 08:39
Don't you worry about it :)

May 30th, 2007, 08:39
It means that I want Tui :clown:

There is no problem with that, I'm sure he is available??

bucknaway
May 30th, 2007, 08:44
maybe I will try to e-mail him for a picture. I wonder if he would send me one hehehe :)

May 30th, 2007, 09:53
Was already waiting when they sale it. There was no future for guesthouse quality with dusit prices. They only wanted to milk gay-customers.

May 30th, 2007, 10:10
Was already waiting when they sale it. There was no future for guesthouse quality with dusit prices. They only wanted to milk gay-customers.

Dear Peter48,

Are you confusing the posts??

May 30th, 2007, 12:17
maybe I will try to e-mail him for a picture. I wonder if he would send me one hehehe :)
I've seen him online on gaydar from time to time. He sure seems to be "accessible".

Never having been to Tui's guest house, and he posts his occupation as a gay guesthouse owner in Pataya on his gaydar profile, I messaged him to ask where his place was and he openly told me who he was, where he was and invited me to "drop by for coffee".

So, Buck, your fantasy might be more attainable than you think!

atri1666
May 30th, 2007, 13:24
Why should peter confuse the posts?? Roomclub was absolutely overpriced!!
Rates:
Standard Suite 2000 Bath daily
De Luxe Suite 3000 Bath daily
Executive Suite 4000 Bath daily

May 30th, 2007, 16:52
Rates:

Because atri666,

If you read the thread and he is not using quotes, it gave me the impression he was talking about Tui's Place, not Room club as it follows straight on from bucknaway.

Regards Room Club, never been and know little about it, only you would not get that kind of money looking at a single unit.BG is a bit generous with his valuation of it.

May 30th, 2007, 17:03
Rates:

Because atri666,

If you read the thread and he is not using quotes, it gave me the impression he was talking about Tui's Place, not Room club as it follows straight on from bucknaway.

Regards Room Club, never been and know little about it, only you would not get that kind of money looking at a single unit.BG is a bit generous with his valuation of it.

Yes, quite generous.

About three years ago, the unit on the opposite end changed hands. The owner was asking 10 million. Not sure what he got for it.

DJB0Y-old
May 30th, 2007, 18:10
Tui's a player.

What's his gaydar. I never saw that.

May 31st, 2007, 00:45
kquill i am always only write about the topic and it is clear that i mean the room-club.

May 31st, 2007, 02:48
... the news, has the Flamingo Hotel been on the market before? 42.5 million baht.

http://www.towncountryproperty.com/deta ... 1=SPB10234 (http://www.towncountryproperty.com/detail.php?PropertyCode1=SPB10234)

May 31st, 2007, 06:13
... the news, has the Flamingo Hotel been on the market before? 42.5 million baht.

http://www.towncountryproperty.com/deta ... 1=SPB10234 (http://www.towncountryproperty.com/detail.php?PropertyCode1=SPB10234)

For over two years.

jvt22222
May 31st, 2007, 07:18
............ on GayRomeo, that is ................ handle is JACK1965 ............. great guy ........... wish he had the wherewithal to absorb the place next door ........ runs a quality place.

May 31st, 2007, 08:38
Does that mean he was born in 1965? Ewww!

May 31st, 2007, 13:51
I thought having a shag with Tui was mandatory to all who stayed. He is very fond of young farangs.

May 31st, 2007, 14:15
I thought having a shag with Tui was mandatory to all who stayed. He is very fond of young farangs.

That's you out of the frame then wowpow!

May 31st, 2007, 15:23

That's you out of the frame then wowpow!

Along with the majority of the rest of us. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biglaugh.gif

G.

Bob
June 1st, 2007, 04:38

Was surprised to see you post this, wowpow. Not fair to Tui at all....and, as far as I know, untrue.