PDA

View Full Version : Who has got a home for ZEBRA?

May 29th, 2007, 13:22
Last time i was in Pattaya,i came across one lonely windy night,a Zebra and a few of his friends who i stayed and talked to thru the old rusty wire gates at the old Montys pool bar in Sunee Plaza,ZEBRA as he likes to be called was very lonely and living in a mess that looked like a garbage dump,with a few of his friends,we need to help him and Giraffe find a good home.
Can anyone suggest any ideas.
P.S-I had a few posters on here who have checked on ZEBRA and he is ok but wanting a good home soon.If you are around that way please stop by and shout thru the gates and wave at him like i did.

Yeah sure, and we'll end up getting a visit from the "men in white coats" like you probably did!

lonelywombat
May 30th, 2007, 13:55
Why dont you buy it and take it back to Oxford Street with you

Don't let the poor thing be chopped up for firewood.

Buy it and you can get get sexual satisfaction for ever.

Someone you can have an interesting conservation with, who wont answer back.

Strong enough to not bend in half when you bareback it. However it wont lick your boots.

A new definition of a woodie, or a chip of the old [zebra] block?????

May 30th, 2007, 18:10
Why don't you donate them to the childrens home and incorpoate them into a play area for the kids?

May 30th, 2007, 18:39
Why don't you donate them to the childrens home and incorpoate them into a play area for the kids?

luvthai,

Good point but they don't belong to him.

Better for Monty or Peter to do that, whoever owns them, and it would be a nice gesture.

May 30th, 2007, 21:47
Very good Idea. May some1 can help to where! Please contact me!