PDA

View Full Version : coyote [male]dancers in club X Ray-offable

lonelywombat
May 28th, 2007, 13:16
In a post in the last 10 days, someone mentioned a club I think named zero

I cannot find the thread and there has been no follow up.

Interested to hear more

May 28th, 2007, 13:23
I don't know about coyote dancers, but from the look of their contest photos, you can probably find some dog dancers at Krazy Dragon.

lonelywombat
May 28th, 2007, 13:34
I don't know about coyote dancers, but from the look of their contest photos, you can probably find some dog dancers at Krazy Dragon.

I bet you have got a hard on at just the thought. right up your alley.

Sen Yai
May 28th, 2007, 13:43
wombat, colmx made a reference to coyotes at x-ray in the rear of the year thread - 2nd page (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/rear-of-the-year-2007-at-throb-t11806-15.html)

Hi Smiles
I agree with this guy being the winner.

On my trip last month he was working as a coyote on x-ray and was the real "superstar" in that club, not sure if he is still working there now,,,

All the Thai guys were madly in love with him... But he doesn't go "off" - Much to their disappointment!

Is a great dancer though!

For those people who want to see theri boys actually dance instead of shuffle - be sure to check out the coyotes in X-ray...

Is that the one you re looking for?

lonelywombat
May 28th, 2007, 15:15
wombat, colmx made a reference to coyotes at x-ray in the rear of the year thread - 2nd page (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/rear-of-the-year-2007-at-throb-t11806-15.html)

Hi Smiles

For those people who want to see their boys actually dance instead of shuffle - be sure to check out the coyotes in X-ray...

Is that the one you re looking for?

Spot on Sen Yai. Thanks Those coyote dancers at Maya were really something, was hoping this was even better

Now I need to find out more like location, times and if possible some pix

Dreaded Ned has nothing and www.thaianxiety.com (http://www.thaianxiety.com) says it has closed Was in central pattaya

colmx
May 29th, 2007, 01:57
Hi Lonely Wombat

X-Ray is located in North Pattaya
Its in an un-numbered soi off of 2nd road near big C

Some people call it soi zero?
When heading north along 2nd rd, The soi is located just past the Bolwing alley in North Pattaya, just after Big C

There is a big red sign for X-Ray mans club near the 7-11
Its pretty similar to Maya - but a far more upscale venue.

They have some really stunning Coyotes -unlike Maya the coyotes in x-ray are offable- the top ones I believe command a 500B off fee and 3000B tip! But they look worth it!

Some of the boys from Dynamite also do a shift there after they finish in pattayaland

As per Maya Its usually 500B to buy 700ml of JW red and 50B per mixer after that

Its usually only gets going after 2AM - and is mainly Thai customers (but i did see some young farangs - in their 20s on most my visits)
I'm told monday+wednesday are good!
-----------------------

By the way if you like the coyotes in Maya - you should know that some of them do the show in Sawatdee boys and some more of them do the show in Lucky 777

Sometimes the shows can be very explicit!

Its also possible to catch the coyotes winding down after a long night in T&T - usually after 5AM

lonelywombat
May 29th, 2007, 04:34
Hi Lonely Wombat

When heading north along 2nd rd, The soi is located just past the Bolwing alley in North Pattaya, just after Big C

They have some really stunning Coyotes -unlike Maya the coyotes in x-ray are offable- the top ones I believe command a 500B off fee and 3000B tip! But they look worth it!

Some of the boys from Dynamite also do a shift there after they finish in pattayaland

As per Maya Its usually 500B to buy 700ml of JW red and 50B per mixer after that

Its usually only gets going after 2AM - and is mainly Thai customers (but i did see some young farangs - in their 20s on most my visits)
I'm told monday+wednesday are good!
-----------------------

By the way if you like the coyotes in Maya - you should know that some of them do the show in Sawatdee boys and some more of them do the show in Lucky 777

Sometimes the shows can be very explicit!

Its also possible to catch the coyotes winding down after a long night in T&T - usually after 5AM

Thanks Colmx that is a great help as long as it is still open. I assume the explicit shows you mentioned are not at Maya.

Wowpow in another thread mentioned #77 from WWB and Crystal also does an early evening shift at Maya. I am surprised that Maya is in operation from around 9PM. it is the first time I had heard that

BTW where and what is T&T.

colmx
May 29th, 2007, 05:06
Maya sometimes has explicit shows
Again they are usually on a weekday and they are usually announced by the Katooey's at the cabaret show the night before

The place will always be packed at the weekend - so they have the shows to drag in the crowds midweek

X-ray does similarly
Sawaatdee also quite often has a big cock show... Using the maya coyotes - some of them are incredibly well endowed!

Of course all these shows depend on the Boys in Brown :albino:

T&T is on Soi Yensabai it used to be a 2 story shophouse that had karaoke and a small disco upstairs
Now its turned into a double shophouse disco on the ground floor
(its on the part of soi yensabai that runs at right angles to soi 17 - and not the one that runs paralell - or the next street in an easterly direction from Montys Old B&B if that makes sense?)

Entry is from the rear of the premises, and its well insulated...so it doesn't always look open - but it usually is!

Any Thai boy will be able to tell you how to get there!

May 29th, 2007, 08:04
[quote="colmx"]Hi Lonely Wombat

colmx

Can you tell me who decided the 3000 baht tip??

Who please told you that info, was it the boys, a go between or a Manager???

[b]Believe me, when the "tail starts wagging the donkey", the bar scene is heading for trouble!

You'll find, on many occasions, these type of boys can be wrapped up in their own importance and not give value for money, going for the "one time,one hit" approach, and seldom living up to any expectations, except the agreed 3000 baht

I have also seen the old game of "not offable" then they are running around making private arrangements when they hear the money is good from this or that customer or trying the "untouchable act " to command higher fees.

May 29th, 2007, 08:36
Is there somethig about X bars, dancers and 3000 baht. The dancers at X boys in Soi Twighlight used to ask for 3000 baht. When told "too expensive" they would proudly say "But I dancer!".

lonelywombat
May 29th, 2007, 09:25
Some of the boys at Tawan ask for 3000. Never seen one worth it but some people must pay

or they are trying to avoid saying no.

colmx
May 30th, 2007, 03:57
[quote="kquill"]
Can you tell me who decided the 3000 baht tip??
[quote]

Hi Kevin
I was told the 3000 tip by a Thai friend of my BF who had offed a guy the night before
He is Thai... so could have been building up the story to build up face
He is also quite generous with his (or is that his farangs!) money..

I do know in general that Coyotes consider themselves a "step up" from a gogo boy and tend to look for higher tips.

And x-ray like maya is definately looking for what i call the "second chance" money ie. They want the Thai customers to re-spend their tips received from farang earlier in the night

Wowpow - i don't think this X bar has any affiliation with teh X-group in Bkk.
It seems to be owned by a quite young Thai guy..

bucknaway
May 30th, 2007, 04:25
It was a rumer like that about Tawan that stopped me from even considering an off with a Tawan guy....

My first time in Phuket at the My Way gogo bar, one dancer seem to put in a lot of effort to get my attention. He was a lean, tough, ruggedly handsome guy. After an hour I motioned him to me, got him a drink, he had to go back up on stage to perform in the pole strength/ stand on a guys back and snake-dance routine. Then he came back to me. He wanted to go with me and I asked him about his tip. He told me up to me but I said nothing and sat back looking at the guys on the stage. He then told me 3000 baht. I reached into my wallet and gave him 100 baht with a smile. He made several lower offers but I ignored whatever he said. A host came over to try to strike a deal but I was not having it.... The gogo guy wai'ed me and suggested that everything is OK with a look of worry on his face. I again smiled, he then smiled and went back to the stage. So.... I never offed a guy in Phuket, but I did once pick up a cute asian guy from the USA who was on holiday and sitting near me in My Way..... He was after sex with a gogo boy... I was after him and before you could say "Up to you Sir" he was flirting with me and I let him pick me up for a few hours of cheap thrills :)

May 30th, 2007, 07:14
you did the right thing.

Takes me back to when I offed a girl in bkk, back a few years now, and I assumed they were the same price as guys, but I didn't know (I now found out they are the same price) - anyway, she put up a chalkboard sign with the prices on, if I remember right it was in the region of 3,000, silly me thought it was right.

paulg
May 30th, 2007, 12:07
Why the fuck are they called coyote

what do they do that is different

I have friends who will not go to go go bars but go to Maya

WHY

It is confusing to read maya is not open until 2

More confusion that maya is open from around 9

what the fuck give us the real oil, dont keep us in suspense.

May 30th, 2007, 12:08

WHY

Because they actually DANCE -- instead of standing there like idiots like the so-called "go-go boys". It comes from the movie "Coyote Ugly".

paulg
May 30th, 2007, 12:14

WHY

Because they actually DANCE -- instead of standing there like idiots like the so-called "go-go boys". It comes from the movie "Coyote Ugly".

Shit that was quick, just checking my post went through, and you replied.

Do you have a link to Coyote Ugly

Why is it that Pattaya clubs have not seized on this concept

May 30th, 2007, 12:17
Coyote Ugly is not that interesting a movie -- it was only girls dancing. "Coyote Dancing" has become a term used in straight places, too.

Sen Yai
May 30th, 2007, 12:18
My first time in Phuket at the My Way gogo bar, one dancer seem to put in a lot of effort to get my attention. He was a lean, tough, ruggedly handsome guy. After an hour I motioned him to me, got him a drink, he had to go back up on stage to perform in the pole strength/ stand on a guys back and snake-dance routine. Then he came back to me. He wanted to go with me and I asked him about his tip. He told me up to me but I said nothing and sat back looking at the guys on the stage. He then told me 3000 baht. I reached into my wallet and gave him 100 baht with a smile. He made several lower offers but I ignored whatever he said. A host came over to try to strike a deal but I was not having it....

you did the right thing

I disagree - on 2 counts:

Firstly, the money we give to the boys is called a tip, not a fee. A fee is something that is negotiated with (or dictated by) a service provider before a transaction. A tip on the other hand is a discretionary amount paid following receipt of a service as a gratuity - an acknowledgment of the quality of the service that has been provided. It is not possible to decide upon the appropriate level of tip until the service has been received.

I have never discussed the amount of money I choose to give to a massage boy or go-go boy and often just slip some folded notes into the pocket of his jeans without letting him see how much I have given him. I have never been questioned with this approach and never been asked for more.

My second disagreement, buck, is that you say despite his several lower offers you ignored him. Why? Just because he asked for a high fee initially and you refused an 'acceptable' price on principle? Or did he (or the other host) never make a low enough offer for you? Or were you never intending to off him in the first place? That would make nonsense of any point you might be trying to make here.

lonelywombat
May 30th, 2007, 13:41
I have never commented about the negative remarks about My Way in Phuket

I have always been successful there, although there were some nights when my favourite boys were off.

That happens in Pattaya, Bangkok and Chiang Mai. Whats new.

The biggest problem with My Way is the owner is a pisspot and wants to be part of every show.

He is an embarrassment to the boys, patrons and himself although he will not admit it.

Without him and his expertise My Way would not be as big as it is today. It is great.

If it fails, it will because of the ego of the owner.

But until then I prefer it to any other bar in Phuket

bucknaway
May 30th, 2007, 18:03
I refused to be double teamed into a decision, so when the host came over I knew I would stand my ground.. I made my choice.... And as far as what we call the payment.... Well... We all know what it was. A rose by any other name... blah, blah, blah.....

Why did I ignore his other offers? You would have had to have been there. It was the first time but it will not be the last time. :)

Firstly, the money we give to the boys is called a tip, not a fee. A fee is something that is negotiated with (or dictated by) a service provider before a transaction. A tip on the other hand is a discretionary amount paid following receipt of a service as a gratuity - an acknowledgment of the quality of the service that has been provided. It is not possible to decide upon the appropriate level of tip until the service has been received.

I have never discussed the amount of money I choose to give to a massage boy or go-go boy and often just slip some folded notes into the pocket of his jeans without letting him see how much I have given him. I have never been questioned with this approach and never been asked for more.

My second disagreement, buck, is that you say despite his several lower offers you ignored him. Why? Just because he asked for a high fee initially and you refused an 'acceptable' price on principle? Or did he (or the other host) never make a low enough offer for you? Or were you never intending to off him in the first place? That would make nonsense of any point you might be trying to make here.

May 30th, 2007, 18:36
Believe me, when the "tail starts wagging the donkey", the bar scene is heading for trouble!

You'll find, on many occasions, these type of boys can be wrapped up in their own importance and not give value for money, going for the "one time,one hit" approach, and seldom living up to any expectations, except the agreed 3000 baht

I have also seen the old game of "not offable" then they are running around making private arrangements when they hear the money is good from this or that customer or trying the "untouchable act " to command higher fees.

You're a clever man, my dear. Your years in Pattaya have not been wasted in self-righteous indulgence and misguided paternalism. You know the score and you say it as it is. I for one am glad that you are sharing your insights with us. Ayatollah Gayglutton and his sidekick RichVD could take a lesson (or two) from you.

May 30th, 2007, 18:55

You're an idiot. It doesn't matter what it is called. You know it is payment for sexual services that you can't get at home, not for free anyway. You can call it a gratuity, a tip, money for mama and papa, money for school - as you know, there's a rocket scientist hiding in every bar-boy, just ask pete1969 and Gayglutton.

Some of these popular guys set their amount upfront; some tell you when you get back to the room BEFORE doing the nasty; some tell you AFTER and some genuinely leave it to you (but expect the going rate). What if the popular hunk that captured Buck's timid heart demanded the 3,000THB when they got back to his room? What would he do then? It could have been a potentially embarassing and disappointing situation for Buck. He must have sensed that the hunk was a swan (he hesitated for an hour before calling him over). Under the circumstances, Buck did the right thing by asking the swan's price beforehand.

andrewcraig
May 30th, 2007, 20:17
OMG Mother Teresa is back from Chiang Rai

What does a HIV+ boy have to do to be accepted into your hospice.

How dare you be critical of others.

Even if you have an IVY LEAGUE degree, that means zilch here.

May 31st, 2007, 02:10
I have never commented about the negative remarks about My Way in Phuket ... The biggest problem with My Way is the owner is a pisspot and wants to be part of every show. He is an embarrassment to the boys, patrons and himself although he will not admit it. Without him and his expertise My Way would not be as big as it is today. It is great. If it fails, it will because of the ego of the owner. But until then I prefer it to any other bar in Phuket

Hi Lonelywombat .... Is the guy who acts as the MC the owner. I thought the owner was a German guy I met once who was absolutely dripping in gold from every possible place. I had never seen so much gold outside a jewellers. I think, if I am right, he also owned/owns the pub on the next soi and also an upmarket restaurant near the night market which is very popular with middle class Thais.

My Way was never my fave because it was always soooo crowded (unusual for a bar in Phuket). I preferred James Dean bar looking out on the soi and CU Tonight or Tangmo bar for the shows. I did pop into MyWay in Bangkok once and that was a totally different experience to Phuket.

lonelywombat
May 31st, 2007, 06:14
I have never commented about the negative remarks about My Way in Phuket ... The biggest problem with My Way is the owner is a pisspot and wants to be part of every show. He is an embarrassment to the boys, patrons and himself although he will not admit it. Without him and his expertise My Way would not be as big as it is today. It is great. If it fails, it will because of the ego of the owner. But until then I prefer it to any other bar in Phuket

Hi Lonelywombat .... Is the guy who acts as the MC the owner. I thought the owner was a German guy I met once who was absolutely dripping in gold from every possible place. I had never seen so much gold outside a jewellers. I think, if I am right, he also owned/owns the pub on the next soi and also an upmarket restaurant near the night market which is very popular with middle class Thais.

My Way was never my fave because it was always soooo crowded (unusual for a bar in Phuket). I preferred James Dean bar looking out on the soi and CU Tonight or Tangmo bar for the shows. I did pop into MyWay in Bangkok once and that was a totally different experience to Phuket.

The owner usually walks around with a headset and mike and shouts orders to the performers. There is a waiter station midway between the stage and the rear,where he keeps his bottle and ice. He is always topping up his drinks as if it was the last supper often lurching onto the stage with a glass in his hand.. My last visit there he had a 2 boy naked act and took them from the stage and led them by the hand around all the seated patrons.

I cringed with embarrassment my last night there when a boy and a girl mimed a number dressed as bride and groom, walked from the stage to the rear as if down the aisle of a church. He had his hands all over them patting their shoulders rearranging their clothing. They tried valiantly to continue as if nothing untoward was happening. He used only one hand as he had a drink in the other

Nothing in this is to be taken as sexually interfering with the dancers, it was not that at all. Over possessive is the only polite word I can think of.

Despite the owner, there is a bigger variety of boys at My Way than at any other bar. Most of the dancers are very talented and the floor show is almost non stop for over 2 hours. Many of the dancers and go go boys rotate as waiters and quite willing to join in a bit of slap and tickle and drink. All are offable. Lady boys to macho.

My love of Tangmo went downhill, when every night Tangmo herself called farang men and women,from the crowd to perform on the stage juvenile acts. Once it became every night I stopped going, it spoilt a good cabaret

Just one final comment re My Way , when I first went there in 1990 it was only one shop front. Now it has expanded to
4 shopfronts and is larger inside than BBB. it does not have a hotel or cafe that BB has.

May 31st, 2007, 20:49
"This silly craze called Coyote Dance continues to grow at the Bangkok nightclubs. The idea came from that movie released back in 2002 called Coyote Ugly about a group of trashy girls who run a New York nightclub. The Thais have latched onto the scenes of those tramps dancing on the bar and now some of the clubs do a so-called "Coyote Dance" show. And now they even have a Coyote Dance contest, as in the photo here where the contestants wearing numbers dance for prizes. Apparently the trashier the look the better the chances are of winning."

http://www.asiansweetheart.net/Thai_Bea ... ntest.html (http://www.asiansweetheart.net/Thai_Beauty/BlogBabes/coyotedancecontest.html)
I Googled it!

The first I heard of coyote dancers was in the newspapers when H M The Queen said that she found it inappropriate for girls to coyote dance in Buddhist temples during festivals.

The term seems to have only been around since 2006 and refers to scantily clad youthful women dancing energetically and erotically.

I had never heard of it applied to guys until colmx. Now I see in the May edition of Max Magazine Crazy Dancer Party House have " Sexy Underwear Coyoty (sic) in Ultimate Atmosphere" above a photo of boys with long black boots, black briefs and leather thong arm decorations.

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1609/8571041/15911717/245215509.jpg

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1609/8571041/16318291/256553372.jpg

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1609/8571041/16318291/256553371.jpg

I'm not sure if this is coyote/y dancing but it's completely acceptable - 1st pic from a Maya site and thong pics by Boxer. Thanks Boxer.

The thong is Mr Chang who dances at Maya and Crystal.

colmx
June 1st, 2007, 06:24
Hi Wowpow,
Never heard of coyotes either until around april last year when i first attended Maya...
Its easy to tell the difference between gogo boys and coyotes... as others point out the coyotes actually dance!

One of the guys who used to work in Charlie boys a few years back used to really dance on stage (he is now one the semi-famous Pattaya international Voleyball team) I reckon he was the predecessor to the current Pattaya Coyotes

I notice you mention Max Magazine - the Maya Coyotes were featured failrly heavily in either Dec or Jans Max magazine... However they are much better looking in person :blackeye:

Knowing your type of guy - I can confirm that some of the coyotes in pattaya are def your type :geek:

June 1st, 2007, 08:39
Hi Wowpow,
Never heard of coyotes either until around april last year when i first attended Maya...
Its easy to tell the difference between gogo boys and coyotes... as others point out the coyotes actually dance!

One of the guys who used to work in Charlie boys a few years back used to really dance on stage (he is now one the semi-famous Pattaya international Voleyball team) I reckon he was the predecessor to the current Pattaya Coyotes

I notice you mention Max Magazine - the Maya Coyotes were featured failrly heavily in either Dec or Jans Max magazine... However they are much better looking in person :blackeye:

Knowing your type of guy - I can confirm that some of the coyotes in pattaya are def your type :geek:

Hi colmx,

It's laughable really, so now they are paying additional wages and calling them Coyote dancers to get them to do what they were up there to do in the first place! Then they want extra wages and higher tips as well, Bizarre!

Having said that, I can also understand customers disenchanted with boys loking bored on a meat rack, Time again for some innovative ideas from the owners and managers.

bucknaway
June 1st, 2007, 09:18
Everytime the Song "Car Wash" is played in a Joes Crab Shak, all the staff stops what they are doing and participates in a animated line dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhkR6jO5O3c

And johnny Rockets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vltL6lp0BpE

andrewcraig
June 3rd, 2007, 18:55
I cannot see the coyote dancers if I have the picture right, being more than a featured act rather than routine
performers like go go.

The pics of girls in brief outfits makes me wonder about guys in lap laps or kilts very short, or cowboy chaps
which I think is the name for the leather coveralls that go over their pants

I can imagine them in chaps and nothing else or at least a thong.

If they are going to shake their thing around, it might as well be their thong as well.

Sorry I am typing this one handed thinking about it.

June 4th, 2007, 00:03
I have never commented about the negative remarks about My Way in Phuket

I have always been successful there, although there were some nights when my favourite boys were off.

That happens in Pattaya, Bangkok and Chiang Mai. Whats new.

The biggest problem with My Way is the owner is a pisspot and wants to be part of every show.

He is an embarrassment to the boys, patrons and himself although he will not admit it.

Without him and his expertise My Way would not be as big as it is today. It is great.

If it fails, it will because of the ego of the owner.

But until then I prefer it to any other bar in Phuket

My Way is just one of several bars owned by Khun Boon and for sure his best. He is the very last person to interfer in any show since he isn’t really often seen inside of any of his bars. I don’t thing you’ve meet Khun Boon at all but one of his useless managers. Khun Boon is usually to be found patrolling up and down in front of his several businesses from 21 h onwards and surrounded by some of his staff...

One of his businesses is the Fong Kaew Guesthouse with air-con and fan rooms and located just left of Royal Paradise Hotel. Room rates from 1000 THB. The guesthouse is OK and popular with regular clients but I still prefer the very good Connect.

May Way in Bangkok and My Way in Chiang are very different businesses, with very loose strings, there are not even sharing boys ….

I my opinion Tangmo is just revolting and getting worse day by day. And dangerously well connected to police so he/she can still do some tricky jobs.

Brad the Impala
June 4th, 2007, 04:24
My Way is just one of several bars owned by Khun Boon and for sure his best. He is the very last person to interfer in any show since he isnтАЩt really often seen inside of any of his bars. I donтАЩt thing youтАЩve meet Khun Boon at all but one of his useless managers. Khun Boon is usually to be found patrolling up and down in front of his several businesses from 21 h onwards and surrounded by some of

Extraordinarily innaccurrate comments. Khun Bon(not Khun Boon) has been in My Way on almost every occasion, perhaps 100 occasions over the last ten years, that I have visited there. He is an embarrassment to Thai and Farang alike. His behaviour has become even worse since his recent breakup with his longtime boyfriend Khun Bia.