PDA

View Full Version : it takes all kinds

February 7th, 2006, 19:22
an amusing site to make buckanway ( amongst others )happy:

www.gaypatriot.org (http://www.gaypatriot.org)

it claims it's not related the the Log Cabin Republicans ( are there enough of them to fill a log cabin ?) with articles like a "Democrats Contract with Al Qaeda" " Radical American Left Firmly in Bed with Islamists" and "Happy Birthday Ronald Reagan".
Run by Gaypatriot and partner..or Bruce and Dan to friends, Bruce seems convinced that most hate crimes happen in Democrat states !

and they found some scary Commies..scary but cute !
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/aron2005/commie_01.jpg

what fun. I wonder if they know Karl Rove ?

February 8th, 2006, 10:04
Pearl, I am in favour of everyone carrying hidden handguns. Just think of how lively family parties can become. If someone mentiones dad's secret girlfriend, out with the guns and the fun can begin. Grandpa can barricade himself upstairs, mom can hold the bathroom, the children cover the basement with their combined firepower and dad can sneak around the house to attack from the rear.

It is the same with road rage, it is much more efficient with guns. If everyone has guns it only takes 20 seconds from shouting to shooting.

I am all for it. :cheers:

February 8th, 2006, 18:05
"Just think of how lively family parties can become."

Yes, indeed. Remember the Nepal royal family?

February 8th, 2006, 18:11
just remember to check in your weapon at the door when attending one of my soirees.

There is a great deal of injustice in respect of handguns in the USA. If there are 280 million guns in circulation..that means twenty million people are being deprived of a weapon !! :cheers:

Bob
February 9th, 2006, 05:07
According to a 1994 Department of Justice survey, about 35% of American households own 192 million firearms. Some other estimates are slightly higher. Handguns account for about 35% of this total.

Based on my experience (Michigan), the vast majority of households (I'd guess it to be over 80%) have no guns at all whereas, the ones that do, have many (4-8). In my immediate neighborhood (about 20 homes), only 3 have any guns. For myself (I used to hunt), I have six but they're safely locked away (at least until somebody really pisses me off!)

February 9th, 2006, 15:32
I have six (guns) but they're safely locked away (at least until somebody really pisses me off!)

I used to keep my 45 under the bed.

In case of rape.

I gave it away...The GUN, damn it!...because I never needed it.

Unfortunately?

No.

They all gave in willingly.