PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya Crackdown

May 27th, 2007, 09:41
10,000 Baht stolen from English Man at ATM Machine.
Pattaya City News

A story now that is related to the bar crackdown currently going on here in Pattaya. On Friday Night the girlfriend of Mr. Nigel Willard aged 45 from England was arrested by Police at a Karaoke Bar in Soi Chayapoon in Central Pattaya. The woman manages the bar which was found to have an expired license. Mr. Willard went to an ATM machine only 100 meters away from Pattaya Police Station on Pattaya Beach to withdraw 10,000 Baht to cover a bond which he was intending to pay to secure her release from Prison pending a court appearance. Mr. Willard whose mobility is restricted was about to take the cash from the machine when, what he described as a Ladyboy, approached from behind and snatched the money from the machine and then fled on a motorbike in the direction of South Pattaya. Descriptions of the suspected thief and the motorbike, a Black Yamaha Meo, were given to Police, who are now attempting to track down the transsexual.

May 27th, 2007, 09:43
Soi Chayapoon Bars targeted as Crackdown continues.
Pattaya City News

Bar Owners around Pattaya are now coming to terms with the fact that a Bar Crackdown is underway. With initial threats of 60 day closure notices, many are checking their licenses and employees to make sure they fully comply with the law. We joined a team of Banglamung District Licensing Officers who were backed up by Pattaya Police Officers and civil volunteers as they conducted a spot check on bars in Soi Chayapoon in Central Pattaya. A total of 20 establishments along the street were checked. Licenses were checked and ID cards of employees and patrons were checked to ensure that employees were over the age of 18 and patrons were at least 20 years of age. At the end of the inspection we were informed by Police that 10 venues required further action to be taken by Licensing Officers. Failure to show a valid license and expired licenses were some of the offences uncovered in the inspection. We urge all bar owners to check their licenses and ensure their bar fully complies with the law at this time, otherwise your business could experience a forced 60 day closure or worse.

Smiles
May 27th, 2007, 18:34
"Pattaya Crackdown". Sounds like a better name for the Throb NiceAss Awards.

Cheers ....

May 27th, 2007, 20:11
Heh boys, we have low season. :clown: Guess the places without a lisence with no money have to close. Don't understand personally, why some Patrons are not paying for having a lisence. The old Police Slogan, you wrong, you pay and you not wrong you not pay. By the way Banglamung District officers are very helpfull for doing this lisence thing. Don't use a lawyer. They don't like it. If the lisence is applied in Banglamung, they will come into 3 month and you will get some official Paper, if you regulary applied for the lisence :bom:

May 27th, 2007, 22:24
Heh boys, we have low season. :clown: Guess the places without a lisence with no money have to close. Don't understand personally, why some Patrons are not paying for having a lisence. The old Police Slogan, you wrong, you pay and you not wrong you not pay. By the way Banglamung District officers are very helpfull for doing this lisence thing. Don't use a lawyer. They don't like it. If the lisence is applied in Banglamung, they will come into 3 month and you will get some official Paper, if you regulary applied for the lisence :bom:

Krazydragon,

I may be wrong but I think there's only you left on the board apart from Marsupial Monty who is active in the bar trade now!

May 27th, 2007, 22:36
Incidentally, I think that is fantastic.............

"Don't use a lawyer. They don't like it." It is true though!!!

May 27th, 2007, 22:50
:clown: I never lie :clown:

Dboy
May 28th, 2007, 15:27
Any bars in Sunee get closed?

Euroboy is closed.

They also closed that place that had all the blonde surfer boys....really liked that place.

Dboy

May 28th, 2007, 16:06
The Owner of Euroboys is not Japanese he is Korean. He rent the place monthly from the same Owner as Kaos!

May 28th, 2007, 16:46
The Owner of Euroboys is not Japanese he is Korean. He rent the place monthly from the same Owner as Kaos!

Then they must be sub leasing a lease, Yes?????? Why don't you do something with that pool, you skinflint???

I went there every day, I've had to move residence to Isaarn just to get some water!

If he was Japanese at Euroboys, I'd have gone home with him!!!

May 28th, 2007, 17:17
Good question! I need the view for may another 2 month (official Reason). Than we will see! Someone want this zebra and few another special figures for free :clown:

May 28th, 2007, 18:47
Along with EuroBoys I heard Duc's bar was also closed due to license problems. Any word on his opening?

May 28th, 2007, 20:21
I will give the Zebra and the other stuff for free! :clown:

May 28th, 2007, 21:07
I will give the Zebra and the other stuff for free! :clown:

Sell them to Monty!

May 29th, 2007, 00:53
You are need a few pick ups to carry this crap away! 4 men 4 corners. May some one like to import to UK!!!

May 29th, 2007, 05:12
Just deliver them to Montys new place and let him deal with them

May 29th, 2007, 07:45
... where will George go to gain enlightenment now?

May 29th, 2007, 13:25
Please dont call ZEBRA crap.I really would like to find a good home for ZEBRA and his friends,i prefer they be together.
Last time i was there,when i asked him if he wanted another home,he nodded to me and hopefully he wont have to live in that mess for too long.

You are one of two things either extremely bored or extremely disturbed!