PDA

View Full Version : personal safety,Thailand

Aunty
May 26th, 2007, 07:16
I noticed 3 guys ,all black New Zealanders/Islanders with their hoods over their heads about 16yo/17yo.

What suddenly makes them 'black New Zealanders', whatever the hell that is? If they're Polynesian (Islanders) and only 16-17 years old, and you're in Sydney, it's more likely they're home grown 'black Australian Islanders' luv.

Why didn't you strip off and do the chicken dance for them? Hey you could have asked them if they were fafafine and looking for a good barebacking. Jesus mate, they could have saved you a whole trip to Thailand.

May 26th, 2007, 08:13
I noticed 3 guys ,all black New Zealanders/Islanders with their hoods over their heads about 16yo/17yo.

What suddenly makes them 'black New Zealanders', whatever the hell that is? If they're Polynesian (Islanders) and only 16-17 years old, and you're in Sydney, it's more likely they're home grown 'black Australian Islanders' luv.

Why didn't you strip off and do the chicken dance for them? Hey you could have asked them if they were fafafine and looking for a good barebacking. Jesus mate, they could have saved you a whole trip to Thailand.

They were doing the "Hakka" in the middle of the street, that's what made him so sure!

Dboy
May 27th, 2007, 00:06
Thanks for the post Billy, you are quite right about personal security (even) in Thailand. I heard yesterday of a few
muggings that apparently happened in the Sunee area over the past few weeks. The victims were walking in the late evening on Sunee sidestreets/alleyways instead of lighted areas. Thanks for bringing this issue up. Best to be careful.

Dboy