PDA

View Full Version : GEEZER one of our posters is in hospital

May 25th, 2007, 06:55
For those who know poster GEEZER, I want to let you know that GEEZER is in a hospital in Bangkok and he had his heart valve replaced and he is recovering except for some minor related issue. It is important for us to show we care when someone is having health issues and is living so far away from his birthplace. Please join me in wishing GEEZER a fast and full recovery.

May 25th, 2007, 06:58
For those who know poster GEEZER, I want to let you know that GEEZER is in a hospital in Bangkok and he had his heart valve replaced and he is recovering except for some minor related issue. It is important for us to show we care when someone is having health issues and is living so far away from his birthplace. Please join me in wishing GEEZER a fast and full recovery.

I will light a joss stick for Geezer at the temple this morning. Speedy recovery, my dear friend!

Smiles
May 25th, 2007, 07:03
If you see him .... please please tell him 'chock dee' and most best wishes from Dave [smiles].

Geezer has been around these vaious boards for centuries (and I mean right from the old DreadedNed days) and although we have not met in person, we have exchanged a few good laughs by PM about the weird group of wankers who haunt these gay Thailand message boards.

I hope with all my heart that all is well.

Dave ...

May 25th, 2007, 07:07
I hope with all my heart that all is well.

Sure, Smiles, rub it in.

Smiles
May 25th, 2007, 07:14
Dont' worry mate ... Geezer will get it. :ky:

Cheers ...

bing
May 25th, 2007, 07:34
I hope it will not be long till you can sing with the poet,, " Then my heart with laughter fills and dances with the daffodils."

May 25th, 2007, 07:37
I hope it will not be long till you can sing with the poet,, " Then my heart with laughter fills and dances with the daffodils."

...on the fresh green grass growing above me.

Bob
May 25th, 2007, 09:03
Geezer, given your toleration for fools is about 2 or 3 nanoseconds long, I'm hopeful the nurse or attendant has not commited some minor error in your presence (and/or that the surgeon is adept at removing a bedpan from somebody's gullet).
Best wishes....get outta there soon!

May 25th, 2007, 09:06
Geezer! Pull yourself together for Godssakes! We need some sanity around here!

May 25th, 2007, 11:37
Does anyone know for sure which hospital in Bangkok? I would like to visit or send something.

Thanks

May 25th, 2007, 11:50
Geezer is in Bumrungrad Hospital

May 25th, 2007, 17:54
He prefers NO visitors.

May 25th, 2007, 18:38
Geeser is the nicest man I met in Pattaya during my few short visits. I am very sorry to hear that he has been ill. I wish him the very best for a speedy recovery. Can't wait to see him again in late August.