PDA

View Full Version : Boyfriend hooked on yaabaa?? Send him here...

May 24th, 2007, 21:24
The origanalstuff is YA MA. Actually not danger, same as drink to much coffee. The Nick name form the modified drug say everything YA BA(crazy drug). Earlier times some drug lords find out to mix the original stuff with Heroin, Rat poison and other things. So this pills were born. this pills exist in many colors and they smoked it. The Boy or Girl must really want to get rid of this stuff, than may your tip will help. If former addicted people come back to their old friends the same addiction start again. Was surprised, I saw and visited some prisoncamp with social workers in the middle of nowhere. I will call it Djungle camp. Look like same as the North Vietnamese camps, where they keep there war prisoners, during Vietnam war. Only addicted men and women send there from the court for 45 days. After this period Social workers design, that some prisoner can go out or not. If this social workers are not sure, than the court send them another 4 month to Sattahip in some Army camp. Ok, Shock theraphy, but it work. I am very amazed, that Thai authorities try to handle this problem on this way. Social workers for prisoners, I never hear that b4 in Thailand. My Boy looked very cute with short hair cut, brainwashed by soldiers and securities. Hope he can turn around to a better life as with this crap drug. The name of the camp is Kong Que and is near Ban Bueng (Chonburi)

May 24th, 2007, 21:57
High fliers treated at Thai drug rehab monastery

THAM KRABOK, Thailand (Reuters) -

Patients, both Western and Thai, are asked to pay only 100 baht ($3) a day, to cover their food. Treatment and accommodation are free, paid for out of contributions to the monastery.

By contrast, one month in Betty Ford costs $23,000, while the Priory is reported to be as much as $5,000 a week.

The paper variously described the monastery as "hellish" and a "notorious hellhole," and said patients faced beatings with bamboo canes and were forced to drink "poison" while under "24-hour gun guard."

Detox patients are on a strict daily regimen of manual work and medication and are under supervision for their own safety, Phra Hans said. He insisted the spartan surroundings were immaterial for those who really wanted to get clean.
"

Well, What do they expect for 100 baht a day! Jeez, give some people a leg to stand on, they kick you up the arse with it!

Daniel-old
May 24th, 2007, 22:15
patients faced beatings with bamboo canes and were forced to drink "poison"

I don't fancy the poison much, but ...

May 25th, 2007, 08:37
Wouldn't a place like this work for Billy's weight loss regimen?

the YaBa or the Poison, or both :cherry:

May 25th, 2007, 16:15
Aged 17 or 18, my Supervisor’s nephew was on drugs. His parents found about this by accident.

After a brief family conference they started to beat the shit out of him, and took all his belongings away.
They bought two extra rai of land and pushed him to grow various vegetables, made him work very long hours every day all around the year together with one other family member, but didn’t let not for one moment back to town.

He was unable to get any money at his hands but was pretty tired every evening. As soon as he started to complain or being lazy, he received another set of bashings. During weekends they made him taking care of buffalos for relaxations.

He has been watched closely day and night and no free moment anymore.

As one or two of his “friends” turned up asking for him, family got suspicious and informed another relative who is a police officer. Soon after, this “friends” who turned out to be known drug dealers, disappeared and nobody new turned up ever since.

Nephew had spend more than 150 000 TBT over one year on drugs. For a hard working family which doesn’t smoke and won’t finish a bottle of Thai whisky during a one year’s period, his was a rather shocking experience.

If I am around, I am the bad boy usually opening a beer or two at evenings and share with family. They sometimes accept, sometimes don’t. Neither Supervisor nor family have ever seen my drunk.

It seams that nephew is off the hook now since a year or so. For his monk hood family arranges a place at temple where drugs addicts receiving treatment – or die. He still is forced to work like an ox and all his earnings are safe with his parents which keeping a bank book in his name. Now he knows to respect work and money.

I am pretty sure that this will be a lesson of a live time – not just for nephew but many another around him too.