PDA

View Full Version : Lao boyfriend

sjaak327
May 23rd, 2007, 14:37
My Lao boyfriend is currently here on his second 3 month visa, another 7 weeks before he has to return, then of course he will have to wait another three months to come back again. Luckily obtaining a Schengen Visa at the Dutch Embassy in Bangkok has twice been a piece of cake (three days).

May 23rd, 2007, 14:47
Great to hear, my Lao boyfriend is currently here on his second 3 month visa, another 7 weeks before he has to return, then of course he will have to wait another three months to come back again. Luckily obtaining a Schengen Visa at the Dutch Embassy in Bangkok has twice been a piece of cake (three days).

No wonder Amsterdam is full of third world prostitutes (not that your bf is one of them).

May 23rd, 2007, 15:42
Great to hear, my Lao boyfriend is currently here on his second 3 month visa, another 7 weeks before he has to return, then of course he will have to wait another three months to come back again. Luckily obtaining a Schengen Visa at the Dutch Embassy in Bangkok has twice been a piece of cake (three days).

No wonder Amsterdam is full of third world prostitutes (not that your bf is one of them).

Boygeenyus,

Straight to hell for that one, and the post regards my sons that I ignored!! :blackeye: :blackeye:

May 23rd, 2007, 17:47
Boygeenyus,

Straight to hell for that one, and the post regards my sons that I ignored!! :blackeye: :blackeye:

Hes already in hell ! (bangkok) according to the Pattaya mob lol

sjaak327
May 24th, 2007, 01:45

LOL ! I don't think so really, it's not dead easy to get a visa into the Netherlands, and if they suspect prostitution in any way, it could even become downright difficult. But if you have your paperwork in order, and can show a long lasting relationship (as in my case) it is quite easy. Of course if we want to get a provisional visa, that will become more difficult. For one he needs to speak the language and do some kind of exam which includes basic knowledge of the country and it's history. I'm proud to say that he is actively studying the language, and maybe in a few months we might go for that exam.

May 24th, 2007, 03:12
It is hard when I am working and he has nothing to do but keep house (he is definitely not a ladyboy, and keeping house is not his forte,...Any relationship with an age gap (he is 30 and I am 48), and cultural differences as profound as Thai to UK, is going to be hard work. But for now at least I have decided to keep on working at it.

What you really meant to say was:

"I'm stuck with him. After all that money and time spent to bring him over and telling the whole world about it, I realise that we are not compatible in more ways than one, not least of which is that he is a lazy ass and probably straight."

May 24th, 2007, 03:18
No wonder Amsterdam is full of third world prostitutes...

For one he needs to speak the language and do some kind of exam which includes basic knowledge of the country and it's history. I'm proud to say that he is actively studying the language, and maybe in a few months we might go for that exam.

Gooood. Speaking the local language will widen his customer base.