PDA

View Full Version : Teacher jailed for 9 years for molesting girl

May 23rd, 2007, 23:15
Read all about it in today's Nation.

So much for the much-repeated gay sex tourist lament, "they don't care about all the Thai people molesting little girls -- only about us foreigners molesting little boys". Boo hoo.

May 23rd, 2007, 23:45
Who in the world ever said "They don't complain about all the Thai molesting little girls?"

You obviously haven't been around here long enough. "They don't care when it's Thais doing the molesting" is a regular refrain.

tony279760-old
May 24th, 2007, 00:19
what has story about a teacher molesting a young girl got to do with a gay thailand forum? Nothing. It should be deleted.

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 24th, 2007, 00:24
stop having goes at boygeenyus..didn't you know he has been appointed as the undercover Minister For Moral Re-alignment. It's his job to bring us tales about pedos being busted and to point out the massive failings in the pathetic thinking of farangs/sex tourists who frequent Thailand as a holiday destination.

disclaimer: ( the fact that boygeenyus is a former farang is entirely co-incidental ):fart:

May 24th, 2007, 18:12
what has story about a teacher molesting a young girl got to do with a gay thailand forum? Nothing. It should be deleted.
This comes up on a regular basis, every year or so it seems. This forum is "About all things Thai." Not just gay things. That quote is from the main forum index.

I'm not picking on you tony279760, lots of folks think this forum is only for gay-related topics. So a reminder every so often is warranted. And, since Jinks is probably worn out moving posts from one forum to the other, I thought I'd pipe up. And, now I'll pipe down again.