PDA

View Full Version : Gyms/Trainers?

May 23rd, 2007, 15:29
Are there any personal trainers in Pattaya that i can hire ?

No, buy your own pair!

Also, there is a gym on the main road at the entrance to Sunnee Plaza, on the left as you are entering second road and leaving the Plaza.

. I think they want 120 baht a day entrance fee,. Good luck with losing.....50 KG.

It is well equipped!! Are you????

May 23rd, 2007, 15:58
http://marriott.com/hotels/hotel-inform ... t-and-spa/ (http://marriott.com/hotels/hotel-information/fitness-center/pyxmc-pattaya-marriott-resort-and-spa/)

would have all your requirements.

50 kilos in 7 weeks is very ambitious - 1.4 kilo a day. If undertaking this sort of loss you should have at least a discussion with a Doctor. I was in Yorkie's butchers yesterday and the boy there weighs 50 kilos!

I am no expert but I though that weightlifting was more for adding muscle bulk than weight loss. I think you should be thinking of cardio vascular exercise.

Edited - thanks to correction by Sin City Queen - I don't know Tony's monthly fees. http://www.tonydisco.com/html/gym.php

You don't get to look like this overnight!

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1609/8571041/16318291/254625604.jpg

May 23rd, 2007, 16:03
Wowpow, Tonys Gym is 5999 baht for the year 19999 for lifetime?

May 23rd, 2007, 16:14
You wish wowpow, you wish!

wx40afp, I am treading very carefully here, as I am not sure if I am walking into a gigantic trap of yours.

I am walking approximately 10 Kilometres per day , [five miles thereabouts], I need to lose approximately 10 Kilos in my opinion as I have put this on as a combination of packing in the fags, finishing drinking spirits, eating well and a few beers approximately a couple of days a week.

My Doctors recommended the 5 mile per day walk as I cannot run so far until my body gets to understand a new style of breathing, but that's a different matter.

I think you will sicken yourself very quickly and risk a possible heart attack trying such an adventurous work programme if you are so overweight.

Trying the walking, limited drinking and watching the food intake very carefully, you will probably see great results quite quickly.

May 23rd, 2007, 16:19
DELETED

May 23rd, 2007, 16:20
DELETED

May 23rd, 2007, 16:24
wx40afp

Try the Atkins Diet if you want rapid weight loss, they also have Psyllium [muciilin metamucil] powder, which is used in conjuction with that diet for the same effect, [bowels] as Ammodium.

May 23rd, 2007, 16:33
wx40afp

Try the Atkins Diet if you want rapid weight loss, they also have Psyllium [muciilin metamucil] powder, which is used in conjuction with that diet for the same effect, [bowels] as Ammodium.

If the two above suggestions are not helping, after taking the Psyllium and or as well as Ammodium try, gently at first, inserting the ass squirter/ toilet cleaner approximately 15 minutes after eating for half an hour to an hour.

Make sure, you get it right in there.

thrillbill
May 23rd, 2007, 17:09
I was never an athlete when I was in school but the last 20 years I have been active with weights and jogging- now running on the tread mill. In my opinion to lose weight (this is what worked for me) you need to go on an Atkins Diet... just stay away from all starches and fried foods. Of course stay away from the sweets. You can have one day when you can have your pizza or "fun food" a week. Try this for a month and if you see results, then you will have the encouragement to continue. Along with this (not without) you need to do cardio..that is being on the tread mill, bike, or eliptical... for atleast 30 minutes a day...try to build up to an hour. I work out with weights and it certainly makes your body look better, but you need to change your eating habits and do cardio first. If you have the motivation and time to do weights, then find a good trainer.

Aunty
May 23rd, 2007, 17:45
No no wx40afp. You don't need to get a personal trainer at the gym. That won't help you loose an oz of blubber. Did you know that the very best form of exercise is fucking? IT'S TRUE! The personal trainers you need to hire, honey, are two fat ladyboys, put on your own nightly fucking show, and fuck yourself skinny. Don't forget the lunge and plunge now, will you? I hear it really tightens the buns.

May 23rd, 2007, 22:58
You're just waiting for someone to point out that is 62KG and not 50KG aren't you!!! :whdat: :joker: :error: :withstupid:

May 23rd, 2007, 23:02
Liposuction isn't the answer. You are not going to lose more than 10 lbs. from it, as all that can be removed is a limited amount of subcutaneous fat. I'm guessing Billy's fat is mostly visceral, and there's a hell of a lot more than 10 lbs of it.

Up2U
May 24th, 2007, 02:39
...I heard there is one near the Flamingo Hotel however i havent seen this one.

This gym is called Chevon's and it is behind the Flamingo Hotel on Soi Day-Nite 2. There is annex between the gym and hotel on the 2nd floor.

Bob
May 24th, 2007, 04:03
If you sat in a tub full of Preparation H, you'd shrink away to nothing!

May 24th, 2007, 08:59
wx40afp,

All the serious Gyms in Pattaya and BKK you will find similar, full of Muscle Mary's!!

There's a good business idea for you, open a gym for fat people only!

May 24th, 2007, 10:02
DELETED

bao-bao
May 24th, 2007, 10:07
Well i dunno about liposuction,but i will be losing the 50 kilos.
I plan to use the gym in the morning,using the weight machines and exercise bike, ,then drink water and eat small bowl of bran followed by weight loss tablets,when i find some that is.
Then sit in a sauna for 2 hours,then walk for 3 hours,then hit the gym again and the sauna again.
then evening will be a massage.and fruit and rice.,water.

I will take multi vitamins plus probaly herbal weight loss tablets.
i will eat 2 meals a day ,bran,rice and fruit,and water and juices only.
I am also taking the advice of Kquill in Metumucil.
By the time September comes,my weight will drop from 132kg to 70kg.!!

I doubt any of the above is going to happen for more than part of the first day, but since there's no alcohol allowed for a diet this strict there's at least hope of a few posts from our dear WD-40 that aren't as generously "fueled" -- as so many of his and LMTU's are.

Here's to hoping, I say, lifting a glass of Pepsi Max... :cheers:

May 24th, 2007, 10:47
As for me being a British Backpacker, how come? British yes, however I prefer to call myself English, but backpacker? I have been here over 4 years now, a backpacker I ain't!

A carpetbagger, more accurately.

May 24th, 2007, 11:06
Yes thankyou Kevin.at least we have some members of this board who are helpful,other than the Botting The British Backpacker.

Well Kevin has taken the backpackers advise and playing you.

As for me being a British Backpacker, how come? British yes, however I prefer to call myself English, but backpacker? I have been here over 4 years now, a backpacker I ain't!

That's because you admitted to not owning a BMW !!!, so you have now been downgraded by Billy

May 24th, 2007, 11:43
DELETED

May 24th, 2007, 11:44
[quote="John Botting":3algqzak]As for me being a British Backpacker, how come? British yes, however I prefer to call myself English, but backpacker? I have been here over 4 years now, a backpacker I ain't!

A carpetbagger, more accurately.

Not sure how you can call me that BG

The online version of the Cambridge Dictionary says:

carpetbagger (MONEY) Show phonetics
noun [C] UK DISAPPROVING
someone who invests in a financial organization that is owned by its members, in order to make a profit if it is sold:
Thousands of carpetbaggers have invested in the building society, hoping that it will become a public company.

You know something about my financial dealings back in the UK?[/quote:3algqzak]

No, but I do know something about them here.

May 24th, 2007, 11:52
DELETED

paulg
May 24th, 2007, 12:16
The Chevron,thanks up2u.

And thanks for your negative comments Jaaab.
it will be much easier for me in Thailand as at the moment,i dont really want to go to a gym here in sydney because i dont see any other fat people going in and they are all muscly people.

Yes i could start it here which i will this month by walking a lot around Hyde Park,and up to Circular Quay,but as for stepping into a gym and seeing no other fat people and maybe everybody staring at you,i dont think so,thats why i need to lose weight before i start going to the gym,because i will look out of place,especially if i go to the gym s on Oxford Street..
I dont want to walk into a gym in the City and look out of place when everybody else is muscly thats why i would prefer to start it in thailand.I have to start getting/looking fit before i go to the gym.
Anyway the Doctor wont give me weight loss medication here and i probaly will be able to get it in thailand,i heard theres one called Duramine,anyone heard of this?
I can only get herbal weight loss here from a pharmacy unless i shop around for a new Doctor.

May 24th, 2007, 12:28
Of course the goals in the time range are silly and impossible but a thread over at gaythailand.com
claims that the author lost over 30 kilos. This guy went to a special place where they control your
diet very strictly and combine it with strenuous exercise. I don't recall the name of the thread but
you can surely find it at gaythailand.com forum.
Keeping the weight off is the trick and in most cases the weight loser puts it all back on and then some.

One way is having your stomach made smaller, which forces one to eat much less and seems to work
dramatically for some but has complications.
Odds are you will just getter fatter and fatter and you are just setting yourself up for failure with silly
unrealistic goals. Lipo is a nightmare and best for spot removing like like love handles or lower belly
fat after you have already lost the weight but still have stubborn fat areas. :idea:

May 24th, 2007, 12:29
And I know something about your sexual fantasies following a very quickly deleted post here a few weeks back that I was luckily enough to have seen. Fortunately for you Spike here wouldn't allow the tread to develop and for this boards membership to know the real BG. But I know BG, I know!

What are you smoking? Can I have some?

May 24th, 2007, 13:30
]

What are you smoking? Can I have some?

Could it be BILLY ???? Go John, share and share alike!!!