PDA

View Full Version : Bars in Thailand to review

May 23rd, 2007, 05:25
I will be in thailand for almost 7 weeks soon.

Please tell me someone, anyone, that he is not really being serious about this. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/scared.gif

If this news is true, I guess that for those of us that have good reasons for making trips to places outside of Thailand, there couldn't be a better time than now to be doing so. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biglaugh.gif

G.

May 23rd, 2007, 05:44
I will be in thailand for almost 7 weeks soon. Please tell me someone, anyone, that he is not really being serious about this. If this news is true, I guess that for those of us that have good reasons for making trips to places outside of Thailand, there couldn't be a better time than now to be doing so.I'm not quite sure why you're so worried, George. After all, your acquaintance with boy bars is, by your own admission, very slim because, presumably, you don't frequent them, so it's unlikely you'd ever encounter Billy, surely?

May 23rd, 2007, 06:42
I will be in thailand for almost 7 weeks soon. Please tell me someone, anyone, that he is not really being serious about this. If this news is true, I guess that for those of us that have good reasons for making trips to places outside of Thailand, there couldn't be a better time than now to be doing so.I'm not quite sure why you're so worried, George. After all, your acquaintance with boy bars is, by your own admission, very slim because, presumably, you don't frequent them, so it's unlikely you'd ever encounter Billy, surely?

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/violin.gif Give it a rest Hommie, you are becoming like a fucking energiser battery. I hate to be proved wrong as I must now do and concede to those here that warned me, that trying to get you to see the point of others, was a complete and utter waste of time. I have finally accepted that they are right in what they had informed me and furthermore, it would have probably been easier, to have obtained shit from a rocking horse.

I will not put you on block, as you are well aware and know what my feelings are about people that use such a facility. However, I will only answer posts of yours in the future, when they are made by the other Hommie, the one for some reason you do not like others to know exists. Now I at least know why others refer to you here as the Colonel, no doubt your last name is probably Blimp. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/whistle.gif

G.

Smiles
May 23rd, 2007, 06:59
"The Colonel" was a handle Homintern used on the old PattayaGay Board, and then ~ when that Board closed ~ he used it on Sawatdee pre-Hedda-wars. For some ungodly reason known only to him he switched to 'Homitern' (his constitutional right) and has been that handle ever since.
I don't believe he uses any onther handle.

He uses a handle (instead of going with a full name, like Mr Botting) because his real name is 'Geradine' and he was a militant lesbian before having his c*nt filled in and something resembling a penis stapled in place (thus explaining why 'face-sitting' is his prefered ~ and only ~ sexual position). Now he's just bitter, twisted, bald, fat, & hormonally-challenged . . . and frankly, rather a fun read. The Board would not be the same without her.

Cheers ...

Impulse
May 23rd, 2007, 07:13
ut Why dlady boy bars in Pattaya.How about a trip report with pictures(none of you though if you dont mind). :cheers: Check out where the fem boys are located and let us know.ont you check ostringfellows,jenny star bar(walking street) or high boss on soi 6.Or any other

May 23rd, 2007, 07:46

Please post any bars in Pattaya you would like me to visit and review.

Also any personal messages to loved ones/friends you want passing on etc.

Or if you dont trust your BF,etc

Are you for real???? I would rather eat razor blades!

May 23rd, 2007, 08:46

K, why is it that I get the distinct impression, that there is no humour whatsoever either implied, or intended, in the above post of yours? http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biglaugh.gif

G.

May 23rd, 2007, 11:00

K, why is it that I get the distinct impression, that there is no humour whatsoever either implied, or intended, in the above post of yours? [img]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biglaugh.gif[/im

wx40afp should be certified medically insane and carry a Government Health warning.

The most amusing thing to me is, one or two posters actually get annoyed and upset by his remarks.

Bizarre! it really is!

I tend to view him a bit like Jack Nicholson, in " One flew over the cuckoos nest "

May 23rd, 2007, 11:30
It might be difficult to get a realistic view of bars during June which is the nadir of business in the year. For instance I popped into a couple of bars last evening. About 9.30 Wild West was very quiet with perhaps a dozen customers and ten of those female. The boys were making a reasonable effort to dance but it was dull until one boy with a big personality decided to entertain the whole room with jokes and dancing.

Shortly after ten o' clock I went to Crystal Bar where there was one other customer. I was pleased to see a spectacular selection of athletic and muscular guys including an ex Mr PGF. Mr Chang No 77 superstar does cabaret dancing at Maya Disco early evening ( I thought it did not happen there until about 2 a.m. ) and arrives at Crystal for the show at 11.15.

I wonder if it is fair to review bars at this time. I would certainly encourage you to visit on Fridays and Saturdays and preferably at showtimes to get a flavour of the bar working.

May 23rd, 2007, 11:39
"Nadir"...didn't know you had it in you, old boy!

May 23rd, 2007, 11:41
wx40afp should be certified medically insane and carry a Government Health warning.

"Ordinarily he was insane, but he had lucid moments when he was merely stupid."

- Heinrich Heine, German Poet and Writer (1797-1856)

May 24th, 2007, 07:42
"The Colonel" was a handle Homintern used on the old PattayaGay Board, and then ~ when that Board closed ~ he used it on Sawatdee pre-Hedda-wars. For some ungodly reason known only to him he switched to 'Homitern' (his constitutional right) and has been that handle ever since.The reason is very simple. Jinks was moderating, I made some comment he didn't like, and since there had been a plethora of people he'd just finished banning, I invited him to ban me too. He promptly did so. As should be obvious from various posts I find his moderating style idiosyncratic, to say the least - let's never forget the post he started about an American red-neck sheriff that he later deleted when I showed that what he had written was urban myth, and then he claimed "any poster" could delete threads they had started

Homintern is a term I, along with a number of my friends, use in various contexts (including a profile on Gaydar that The Lad mistakenly thought was mine and had to be taken down after he started stalking a friend of mine who was also using the term). It is a joke (what isn't?? - I'm only here for the laughs) and play on the word "Comintern" (Communists International) - a body promoted by Stalin (and possibly Lenin - Cedric will look it up on Wikipedia and let us all know). Right-wingers sometimes write of "the homosexual conspiracy that is perverting the world", and call it "homintern". My friends and I, subversives all, have taken up this sobriquet

He uses a handle (instead of going with a full name, like Mr Botting) because his real name is 'Geradine' and he was a militant lesbian before having his c*nt filled in and something resembling a penis stapled in place (thus explaining why 'face-sitting' is his prefered ~ and only ~ sexual position). Now he's just bitter, twisted, bald, fat, & hormonally-challenged . . . and frankly, rather a fun read. The Board would not be the same without her.I think you are mistaking me with my younger sister. As my niece Tourette (poster Aunty) made plain one day, my name is Beryl - http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... .php?e=312 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/weblog_entry.php?e=312)

May 24th, 2007, 07:54
K, why is it that I get the distinct impression, that there is no humour whatsoever either implied, or intended, in the above post of yours? I give up, what's the answer? Why is it you get that distinct impression?

lonelywombat
May 24th, 2007, 08:04
Shortly after ten o' clock I went to Crystal Bar where there was one other customer. I was pleased to see a spectacular selection of athletic and muscular guys including an ex Mr PGF. Mr Chang No 77 superstar does cabaret dancing at Maya Disco early evening ( I thought it did not happen there until about 2 a.m. ) and arrives at Crystal for the show at 11.15.

I am pleased to hear progress reports on Mr Chang #77 formerly of WWB, but what is cabaret dancing? The stages at Maya are too small and narrow to do much more than coyote dancing, which is energetic and individual.

I enjoyed Maya but was frustrated by a police closure due to the 2 AM closing regulations on my last trip

There was an excellent review of Maya in Feb, be interested in an update

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... light=maya (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/pattaya-after-hours-venue-updates-reviews-and-suggestions-t11154.html?highlight=maya)

May 24th, 2007, 08:18
I hate to be proved wrong as I must now do ...And admit what we all knew - you do have an intimate knowledge of boy bars. One step away from denial is a step towards enlightenment :compress:

May 24th, 2007, 09:02
[quote="wx40afp"]There was an excellent review of Maya in Feb, be interested in an update

Where is bloody Maya?

Bloody walking street

May 24th, 2007, 10:10
DELETED

May 24th, 2007, 10:32
DELETED

lonelywombat
May 24th, 2007, 11:32
[quote="wx40afp"]There was an excellent review of Maya in Feb, be interested in an update

Where is bloody Maya?
/quote]

Not far from the bar in Walking Street where you claimed to drink stubbies, and with the straights, throw beer cans at poofs walking by.

It was owned by Ozzies and you claimed to best of friends with the owner

andrewcraig
June 1st, 2007, 12:28
There was an excellent review of Maya in Feb, be interested in an update

Where is bloody Maya?

Bloody walking street

By the side of Bloody Champion a bloody gogo and above Bloody Maureens Bloody Bar

Maya bar and the X ray in a newer thread, seem to be most in need of an up to date review.

Start times,show times and type of shows.

June 1st, 2007, 13:06
Maya bar and the X ray in a newer thread, seem to be most in need of an up to date review.

Why don't you volunteer?

Lunchtime O'Booze
June 1st, 2007, 13:57
"you are becoming like a fucking energiser battery"..the corect description is fat bald old cunt...and the man is proud of it.

andrewcraig
June 1st, 2007, 15:01

Why don't you volunteer?

When I return in 4 weeks I will probably do that. Why dont you get a life?

Oh I remember you have never volunteered for anything in your life,have you?

Too fucking lousy.

June 1st, 2007, 15:06

Why don't you volunteer?

Too fucking lousy.

Touchy, touchy.

I have voluntarily contributed funds towards the operation of this site. Have you? No, I didn't think so. Yet you feel free to come on here and demand reviews of certain places. Who is it that needs to get a life? Schmuck.

andrewcraig
June 1st, 2007, 15:29

Why don't you volunteer?

Too fucking lousy.

Touchy, touchy.

I have voluntarily contributed funds towards the operation of this site. Have you? No, I didn't think so. Yet you feel free to come on here and demand reviews of certain places. Who is it that needs to get a life? Schmuck.

so boysmartars knows who the anon donors are. Interesting!!!

June 1st, 2007, 15:33
so boysmartars knows who the anon donors are. Interesting!!!

Are you implying that you are one of them?

lonelywombat
June 1st, 2007, 19:00
[quote/boygeenyus]
Touchy, touchy.

I have voluntarily contributed funds towards the operation of this site. Have you? No, I didn't think so. Yet you feel free to come on here and demand reviews of certain places. Who is it that needs to get a life? Schmuck.[quote/boygeenyus/]

Bluster, bluster,bluster you are full of piss and wind.

June 1st, 2007, 19:56
[quote/boygeenyus]
Touchy, touchy.

I have voluntarily contributed funds towards the operation of this site. Have you? No, I didn't think so. Yet you feel free to come on here and demand reviews of certain places. Who is it that needs to get a life? Schmuck.[quote/boygeenyus/]

Bluster, bluster,bluster you are full of piss and wind.

Lonelywombat,

Its probably all the Coke zero he is drinking! Mind you, it is good stuff.