PDA

View Full Version : sauna in chinatown

andrewcraig
May 21st, 2007, 06:27
A friend leaving to day for 5 days in BKK is trying to find the details of the sauna in chinatown, and how to get there

A number of his older friends have reported that there are very few farang, and those that visit are very much in demand.

Apparently the age group of locals is much older than sunee. Even so maybe someone will know where it is.

May 21st, 2007, 07:42
The age group are much older than sunnee ehh! Yeh 12 yo's, well thats much older than sunnee

bucknaway
May 21st, 2007, 09:03
from Dreaded Neds..... I have been to this place twice. Each night when I went, I was the only non-asian there.

GSM Sauna
7th Floor, Suapa Plaza, Chareon Krung Rd (cnr Rachawong Rd)
Phone: (0) 81801 - 1970
Email: contact@gsmsauna.com
Located in the middle of Chinatown, near the Grand China Princess Hotel and the old Capitol Theatre, the building has a large neon tiger on it, use the lift at back left of the building. Huge local style sauna, has two saunas, two large steamrooms, gym, small restaurant (basic thai food, beer, soft drinks, coffee) a few video/TV lounges and huge areas of cubicles and rest areas, including open rooftop areas. Very Thai, very varied crowd, but no problem for western visitors. Also has karaoke and has massage available. Open from 4:00 PM till midnight Monday - Thursday and from 1:00 PM Fri/Sat/Sun, admission 120 Baht.

May 21st, 2007, 09:18
It's a great place if you secretly lust after guys who look like Taoboxer.

andrewcraig
May 21st, 2007, 10:42
[quote="bucknaway"]from Dreaded Neds..... I have been to this place twice. Each night when I went, I was the only non-asian there.

thanks Bucknaway he is a size queen and bottom, and cannot get enough

the URL does not work but hopefully the place is still open

atri1666
May 21st, 2007, 11:46
The URL is wrong - they have the homepage under tripod. And it is still open. Not my place- mostly older chinese uncles and not so slim.

bkkguy
May 21st, 2007, 11:46
the URL does work, it is still open, entrance is now 150 Baht, there is a map on the web site:

bkkguy

andrewcraig
May 21st, 2007, 13:26
Got a phone call from the airport to thank you guys, he will probably be there tonight after he lands.

He is excited as he was told the old guys were lining up to top his friend, a few weeks back

Did not cost him a cent except for the entrance fee.

A case of more bang for his buck

May 21st, 2007, 13:40
Got a phone call from the airport to thank you guys, he will probably be there tonight after he lands.

He is excited as he was told the old guys were lining up to top his friend, a few weeks back

Did not cost him a cent except for the entrance fee.

A case of more bang for his buck

If you like getting banged by elderly Chinese men with needle dicks, that is.

May 21st, 2007, 14:22
Unless it has changed recently, the diversity of people there is more than only old, fat, Chinese guys.
Yes, there are lots of Chinese. Could it be because it is in Chinatown?
My experiences, good variety of ages and sizes, true not many twinks, and alot of the men looked like closet cases.
I was in there during the Tsunami quake and felt it of course, it was kind of surreal watching the first video about it from there.
I would recommend it for a taste of "real".

andrewcraig
May 21st, 2007, 14:33
If you like getting banged by elderly Chinese men with needle dicks, that is.

Oh BG is that an invitation. I always thought you were a closet queen with a needle dick

atri1666
May 21st, 2007, 15:31
Yes sure now it is working but before not

May 21st, 2007, 15:34
I was in there during the Tsunami quake and felt it of course

I think your memories are playing tricks on you. The sauna would not have been open at that time of the morning.

May 21st, 2007, 15:48
I was in there during the Tsunami quake and felt it of course

I think your memories are playing tricks on you. The sauna would not have been open at that time of the morning.
You must be correct. Perhaps it was the next day, I felt an aftershock, and it was still fresh video. I remember at that time people didn't know how serious it war. People were laughing at the first pictures.

May 21st, 2007, 17:31
Offering accommodation also!

Promotion Period with great discount
- Single Room: 690 Baht
- Double Room: from 890 to 690 Baht

(This rate only valid thru internet booking)
!!! These rates are inclusive of !!!
Service Charge, Tax , and free access to the 7th floor sauna *
New Clean Room: "BIG ROOM with BIG BED"
Air conditioned, Cable & Sattellite T.V., Hot Shower, Refrigerator, Telephone
"Restaurant (Thai and European Cuisine)"
"Internet Access Available"
"Massage Available"