PDA

View Full Version : they shoved the hose up their butts

May 20th, 2007, 16:09
Yep, they will be doing it.

May 20th, 2007, 18:05
This is dirty water ,it is for the toilet cleaning,!
As someone who seems to be a regular in Thailand you are remarkably ill-informed.

The hose is for arse cleaning (not toilet cleaning). Why do you think there is never any toilet paper in a Thai-type squat toilet - just a tank of water and a ladle - (or if truly modern, a hose-pipe) ?

May 20th, 2007, 18:40
Yes it is for cleaning asses not toliets. I'm surprised that after you bareback the boys that they don't shove the whole hose up to clean themselves. You know so little of the thai culture and don't seem to want to learn anything.

May 20th, 2007, 18:47
I love my bum sprayer and use it myself. One thing I hate about trips to farangland is the lack of bum sprayers. They are so more civilized than tp.
I am curious though.
Do most Thai boys actually stick it in there and give themselves a crude enema? I am not into scat so I don't watch em in the toilet.
If so, this is actually news to me and I will have to take care the CLEAN to bum sprayer with some kind of serious stuff.

May 20th, 2007, 18:50
Yes it is for cleaning asses not toliets. I'm surprised that after you bareback the boys that they don't shove the whole hose up to clean themselves. You know so little of the thai culture and don't seem to want to learn anything.

I just choked on my cornflakes!

May 21st, 2007, 09:59
DELETED

May 21st, 2007, 10:19
are you sure about this? i think you got the wrong end of the hose,im talking about the hose near a toilet which i thought was for cleaning the toilet and doubt its used for cleaning thai boys asses!!!!!!

I don't know what it is, but I am definitely getting the feeling you are winding us all up!! Yup, I am definitely getting that feeling.

andrewcraig
May 21st, 2007, 10:45
it is a rerun of a thread he posted last year under one of his previous names

May 21st, 2007, 16:11
Shame on you billy!

As an experienced traveller i thought you would know thats it primary use was filling the kettle!

May 21st, 2007, 17:32
Boil it at sea level for 7 minutes and you can drink it ,tea anyone?

May 23rd, 2007, 22:40
What happens if there is a hose pipe ban? Dirty Ass holes?

May 23rd, 2007, 22:53
What happens if there is a hose pipe ban? Dirty Ass holes?

They used to swim in Monty's old pool! :angel13:

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 24th, 2007, 00:46
he thought the hose was for drinking from..like he did as a kiddie in country NSW...for the past 3 years he's been going into the loo for a long drink from the hose pipe.
:bootyshake: :pukeright::bootyshake: :pukeright::bootyshake::pukeright::bootyshake::puk eright::bootyshake::pukeright:

May 24th, 2007, 00:53
Do any of the Pattaya hoses work ?- due to the missing water pipe?