View Full Version : eating from thai food places,dont do it mate!

May 20th, 2007, 16:00
DELETED

May 20th, 2007, 17:20
Most entertaining. Thank you

May 20th, 2007, 18:53
billy - please start a daily blog - you are hilarious!

May 20th, 2007, 19:08
Billy.
Is this your Doctor?
I'm sure i have seen him around Pattaya.
He certainly looks like a poof.

May 21st, 2007, 03:51
Billy you old wooly woofter this was proberly your Doctor before he got caught and died

May 21st, 2007, 04:35
Why would any farang eat at street carts? The only reason for anybody to eat at street cart is the cheap price. Those food carts are usually on the side walk, in the middle of traffic smog, noise, and hot, humid weather. It certainly is not a pleasant place to eat.
I understand Thais eat there because that is about the only thing they can afford. But it is just sad for farangs to have to eat at street carts.

May 21st, 2007, 04:49
But it is just sad for farangs to have to eat at street carts.I disagree - there are some grilled chicken thingies the vendors downstairs have that are delicious. And some their sausages are okay. I always buy my sliced pineapple and melon for lunch from the street vendors - quite the freshest. As at the go-go bars however, I don't eat on the street - I do take-away

andrewcraig
May 21st, 2007, 06:30
But it is just sad for farangs to have to eat at street carts.I disagree - there are some grilled chicken thingies the vendors downstairs have that are delicious. And some their sausages are okay. I always buy my sliced pineapple and melon for lunch from the street vendors - quite the freshest. As at the go-go bars however, I don't eat on the street - I do take-away

I like the option of eat in or take out myself

May 21st, 2007, 07:53
Why would any farang eat at street carts? The only reason for anybody to eat at street cart is the cheap price. Those food carts are usually on the side walk, in the middle of traffic smog, noise, and hot, humid weather. It certainly is not a pleasant place to eat.
I understand Thais eat there because that is about the only thing they can afford. But it is just sad for farangs to have to eat at street carts.

This is the stupidest thing I've seen in a long time.

May 21st, 2007, 10:28
DELETED

May 21st, 2007, 10:41
Scott 123,

Sorry, but I would starve to death if I didn't eat at street carts, get my food to eat at home from them and its got nothing to do with money.

I can afford to eat anywhere I choose. It's down to original taste and food that has not been diluted to the point of tastelessness for Western palates.

May 21st, 2007, 23:47
Thais often buy the street food, and take it home, and NUKE it in the microwave.
Does that kill many of the bad bugs? I would think that it does.