PDA

View Full Version : Massage studios in Bangkok

sydneyboy
May 20th, 2007, 15:19
Could I have your thoughts on the best massage studios in Bangkok from recent experience? I have personally found Hero the best by a wide margin but any updates appreciated.

May 20th, 2007, 17:57
Hero is the most busy but not necessary the best. One thing I find good about Hero is that the mamasan always tell you the truth about what the boy can do. I think this is the most busiest massage place you can find in Bangkok. They have 30+ rooms and during peak hours (weekends esp), you get to wait for use of the room!

May 21st, 2007, 02:27
Hero is the most busy but not necessary the best. One thing I find good about Hero is that the mamasan always tell you the truth about what the boy can do. I think this is the most busiest massage place you can find in Bangkok. They have 30+ rooms and during peak hours (weekends esp), you get to wait for use of the room!

Many do praise V-Club, Soi Ari highly. Since several years this popular spot seams to be leading the prime league. ...

Not sure about Aqua Spa. At same presmisses and floor, HIS is a good alternatve to ARENA