PDA

View Full Version : The Lord of Ting Tong ...

Smiles
May 18th, 2007, 06:58
The Owner/Moderator/Sponsor Khun Oogleman (or not-quite-sure-WHAT-he-is) of the TingTong.com message board: a Fun Guy who knows what to do with a bottle of Johnny Walker.
Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "tight-lipped" . . . but then I suppose if you had a full bottle of hooch growing out the top of your head you'd probably be somewhat less than effusive (out of doors anyway).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/Images/oogleman2qsfsagfgsf.jpg

If only ElephantSpike could be this crazy & fun-loving . . . or jinks even (if you could imagine).

However, if one was to get serious about this, one might reasonably infer that Khun Oogleman might be having a sarcastic go at sacred Christian imagery:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/Images/onthecross.jpg

Cheers ...

May 18th, 2007, 07:42
a Fun Guy who knows what to do with a bottle of Johnny Walker.

Well Oogie no's what to do whit a bottle Johnny Walker !

I met Oogie in Thailand and i like him very much !

This wold full whit Oogies ! I sure it be a better wold ! :flower:

May 18th, 2007, 07:45
(or not-quite-sure-WHAT-he-is)

As long you sure what you are ! :clown:

May 18th, 2007, 09:32
Hope to meet him again. Oogie is very nice man.

May 20th, 2007, 16:50
Anyone want to sip from my noggin can do so the whole of June.
Look forward to meeting some of the folk here again!

Anyone in need of a cow to replace their BS sick one? Hit me up!

http://gaytingtong.com/february/udon1.jpg

Ting Tong will be there also but i bet you cant recognise him lol

catawampuscat
May 21st, 2007, 11:44
Oogleman is a good sport. Somehow I don't think smiles' intent was to show oogleman in a good light and
oogleman is a lot smarter than this poster, who would have laid into that jerk who had the balls to
post a photo of a fellow poster without approval. What is next? , photos of smiles and the beloved
(I'm sure the beloved approves of having his photos posted on a world wide internet), and I shudder
to think of the rest of the possibilites.

I wonder if some of the other principles of other gaythailand websites would like to have embarrassing photographs
of themselves posted without their approval. Spike can answer for himself but the pied piper of Sunee leading all
the 15 and 16y.o. s out for a nite, might not be so happy. At least, baht-stop.com are smart enough to remain
anonymous and out of the spotlites. :cat:

Bob
May 21st, 2007, 11:49
Trying to cause a cat fight, Mr. Pussy? Oogleman took it just in the spirit it was offered and your claws can't change that a whisker. Stick to your sandbox where you do your best work.

jinks
May 21st, 2007, 13:04
or jinks even (if you could imagine).

NO NO not my way..... A bottle of Bacardi maybe :clown:

catawampuscat
May 21st, 2007, 17:51
bob bob bob..
I stated a fact about posting photographs of forum owners and had no intent to start any fights but
you took the opportunity to make your nasty mean spirited comments.

Apparently you have a problem with pussy and think it is an appropriate word to call someone on this
forum, but if it weren't for pussies you wouldn't be there bob bob bob. Hating women and their body parts
is so juvenile and twisted. Name calling is infantile and your comments show you as less than a man.

You might even think you are clever with all the feline references but you are just catshit as far as this
poster is concerned. ok, catpiss might be closer to the truth as I don't know is catshit stinks but catpiss
certainly does. bob bob bob, get a life and try posting something positive and informative instead of
just catpiss.......... :cat:

Smiles
May 21st, 2007, 20:05
" ... Apparently you have a problem with pussy and think it is an appropriate word to call someone on this
forum, but if it weren't for pussies you wouldn't be there bob bob bob. Hating women and their body parts
is so juvenile and twisted. Name calling is infantile and your comments show you as less than a man ... "
A biting and effective retort is often appreciated, but this is the lamest excuse for an insult I've ever had the pleasure to witness.
Shirley my furry friend you can do better than that ***. .

Anyway, Bob's quite correct, Mr Oogleman took it in good fun (as it was intended), so frankly, you have ziltch to say really ... which would be in character. And not only did he find some minor humour in it, it was Mr Oogleman who originally posted the photo on the Ting Tong Board, which is to say, (potentially) all over the Internet.

So pick another fight Puss, this one's a dead end. Sawatdee doesn't need any more village idiots ... one wx40afp/BadBoyBilly is enough.

Cheers ... :geek:

(*** I take that back. Now that I think about it, you never have yet ... why would I think differently?)

Oh, and thanks for the back-handed invitation to post a picture of my beloved. No problem ... he's a ham anyway.
Khun Oogleman, meet Khun Suphot. He'd love to meet you, especially as he now knows you have a bottle of JW growing out of your head.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/Thailand_2006/Suphotflying2.jpg

May 21st, 2007, 22:03
http://www.oogleman.com/adultelite/images/bsoh.jpg

I cater for beer drinkers and teetotallers too!

Not just the whiskey drinkers lol

May 21st, 2007, 22:10
limp wrist lol

catawampuscat
May 21st, 2007, 23:44
smiles,
I find men who think it is insulting to call another man a woman or a woman's sexual organ to be assholes and
if that isn't up to your standards, you can take a flying leap.
You posted a photo without permission and I clearly stated oogleman was a sport , which you ignored
to make your point.

Maybe you will get lucky and start getting pms from bbb which always start dear cunt. He is a classic example of
the type of asshole who thinks it is insulting to call a man a woman. We are all people. Some of us have cocks and
some us have vaginas. Time for some assholes on this forum to grow up and be men not boys who just discovered
some people have different sexual organs.

smiles, really time you stopped judging and acting like you run this forum when you are just a troll who takes any
opportunity to get your digs in and at least you have the good taste to post a good photo of the beloved. Isn't dearly
beloved, what people say at funerals, but I imagine you're probably are in the undertaking business or make coffins. It would
just fit somehow. Do I dare to hit the tab button?

Smiles
May 22nd, 2007, 01:11
" ... We are all people ... "
Now there's an original and trenchant observation. 'Pussies waxing philosophical' . . . only on Sawatdee.

Cheers ...

catawampuscat
May 22nd, 2007, 12:13
Of course, smiles (what a misnomer!), can't resist the cheap shot and the pussy crack, and he wants originality
and trenchent observation.

Now, it is my understanding that copying others words or photos without giving credit is a bad thing to do.
I do not see smiles giving anyone credit for the photo of oogleman and while oogleman has no problem with smiles
uncredited use of the photo, it would have been a hanging crime if lmtu did it but smiles owns or thinks he owns this
forum and is above the rules that the rest of us have to follow. Not giving credit for the photo is a violation and I
think winking at his violation is sending the wrong message. maybe smirks would be a better handle for this troll......... :cat:

May 22nd, 2007, 12:56
DELETED

May 22nd, 2007, 16:09
You cheapskate. RED LABEL??? It could have been Black Label!!

Im just a poor hereditary Lord lol

...(ok - who said heretic?)

May 22nd, 2007, 16:24
I find men who think it is insulting to call another man a woman or a woman's sexual organ to be asshole...
OK, so while you find a reproductive organ to be an inappropriate name, others would find an excretory orifice to be an inappropriate name. It's all relative. And, don't you start on my relatives, now.... ;-)

catawampuscat
May 22nd, 2007, 18:16
Everyone is an asshole, has an asshole and after all it is just a hole.

You don't have to be a misogynist to call someone an asshole. It is a non gender specific and
politically correct word to use when appropriate.
Popes, Royalty, even bbb has one.

Don't get me started on armpits....... :cat:

Brad the Impala
May 23rd, 2007, 03:17
[quote="catawampuscat"]Of course, smiles (what a misnomer!), can't resist the cheap shot and the pussy crack, and he wants originality
and trenchent observation.

[quote]

He didn't say he wanted it, he was merely commenting on your inability to provide it. You are surely not suggesting that your comments were original?

Smiles
May 23rd, 2007, 06:48
" ... maybe smirks would be a better handle for this troll... "
Blatant idea-theft. That twist on my handle was used continually on Hedda's smelly (and now filled-in) Bog.

But ~ to exhibit my easy-going nature ~ I here-bye give you leave to use it any time you want.

Cheers ...

May 23rd, 2007, 12:04
Only one poster would waste their time responding to catawampuscat's inane posting and that is the dynamic duo
of smiles also known as brad the impala. Maybe instead of smirks we should just call smiles brad the impala.
Two can play the same game and smiles/brad the impala prove that point. :drunken:

May 23rd, 2007, 15:37
Everyone is an asshole, has an asshole and after all it is just a hole.

You don't have to be a misogynist to call someone an asshole. It is a non gender specific and
politically correct word to use when appropriate.
Popes, Royalty, even bbb has one.

Don't get me started on armpits....... :cat:

Opinions are a bit like arseholes. we've all got one!!

May 23rd, 2007, 17:45
Lol.... How did a thread about handsome moi ( yes i do need specs) degenerate into arseholes?

Aunty
May 23rd, 2007, 18:12
Lol.... How did a thread about handsome moi ( yes i do need specs) degenerate into arseholes?

Have you heard of the saying- Don't Ask Don't Tell?

Well now's a time to practice it.

May 23rd, 2007, 19:08
Why do homosexual people still use words like arsehole and kiss my arse and such, as pejorative tems? Cunthole would be much more appropriate.

An Affectionate Ode to Oogle

тАЬYou are old Papa OoglemanтАЭ the young man said.
тАЬand your hair has become very white:
and yet you incessantly put things on your head-
Do you think at your age that is right?тАЭ

"In my youth" Papa Ooglemen said to his whore,
"I feared it might injure the brain;
But, now that I'm sure I have none any more,
Why, I do it again and again."

after Lewis Carrol

May 23rd, 2007, 21:00
тАЬand your hair has become very white:

That aint white!! Its distinguished *cough*

Smiles
May 23rd, 2007, 22:27
" ...
"I feared it might injure the brain ...

. . . I on the other hand, fear you are doing grievous injury to the poetic institution of Iambic Pentameter.

Has anyone on this Board (or others) ever seen Wowpow use the word 'cunt' before? A red letter day indeed ... eeeeeeuuuuuwwwwwwww yuk!

Cheers ...

jinks
May 23rd, 2007, 23:37
Has anyone on this Board (or others) ever seen Wowpow use the word 'cunt' before?

I do believe that it has passed his lips on the odd occasion.......

but I've never seen it in writing.

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 24th, 2007, 00:36
and with a mischievous pixie face as well !!

You have to admit Ting Tong just oozes niceness... :angel9:

but Catswap..I don't know why you think B**t Stop is anonymous..I know who owns it and it would shock the residents of Pattaya to the core if I released the information.

( which I will do for the right price..if anyone was remotely interested)