PDA

View Full Version : Help me Please

May 18th, 2007, 05:22
I am hoping that one of you guys can help me,i have been trying for some time to join a website called privateboymovies.com. It keeps declining my application.Iknow there is nothing wrong with my credit card.The site it self gives very little imformation about help etc.It gives a live help tag but this does not work.I am certainely no computer wizz so my problem could be complete stupidity.Thanks in anticapation.

Jetsam
May 18th, 2007, 05:44
Wow this is clever spam :cheers:

you don't mind if I don't click the link, do you?

andrewcraig
May 18th, 2007, 06:20
I am hoping that one of you guys can help me,i have been trying for some time to join a website called www.privateboymovies.com.It (http://www.privateboymovies.com.It) keeps declining my application.Iknow there is nothing wrong with my credit card.The site it self gives very little imformation about help etc.It gives a live help tag but this does not work.I am certainely no computer wizz so my problem could be complete stupidity.Thanks in anticapation.

There was a post on baht stop re this nasty little site. Farang films himself screwing thai boys and shoving things like coke bottles up them

May 18th, 2007, 06:33
will thanks a lot i didnt expect this reaction,please except my apoligies

May 18th, 2007, 06:38
will thanks a lot i didnt expect this reaction,please except my apoligiesIt would appear some people have taken exception already

May 18th, 2007, 07:51
Wow this is clever spam :cheers:

you don't mind if I don't click the link, do you?

Yup, you're right.
They're getting smarter and smarter. :hal

("Goddammit Hal! Open the pod bay doors and quit fcuking around already!")

May 18th, 2007, 07:54
will thanks a lot i didnt expect this reaction,please except my apoligies

I accept your apologies darlink ! :clown:

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/weblogs/upload/44/248812381464cfbb80ea79.jpg

elephantspike
May 18th, 2007, 09:48
Wow this is clever spam

That was my first reaction, too, but I don't think so. I deactivated the link anyway.

Dboy
May 19th, 2007, 16:37
I think probably *is* spam. Have seen this technique used on Alternet.org (a political website) lately where a regular posts a response in a thread while hyping his own blog to increase traffic. He even (boldly) posted his traffic statistics after 3 months of using this technique. Was able to piggyback on the success of Alternet to get his blog noticed. In his case, getting his hits up to many hundreds of thousands per day. It's either guerilla marketing or spam. Take your pick.

Dboy

May 21st, 2007, 09:10
I think probably *is* spam. Have seen this technique used on Alternet.org (a political website) lately where a regular posts a response in a thread while hyping his own blog to increase traffic. He even (boldly) posted his traffic statistics after 3 months of using this technique. Was able to piggyback on the success of Alternet to get his blog noticed. In his case, getting his hits up to many hundreds of thousands per day. It's either guerilla marketing or spam. Take your pick.

DboyWell im sure you are wrong,i was genuine in my enquiry, but a cant be bothered argueing with some of the people on here.---bye bye

May 21st, 2007, 09:20

DboyWell im sure you are wrong,i was genuine in my enquiry, but a cant be bothered argueing with some of the people on here.---bye bye

BYE!!!!

elephantspike
May 21st, 2007, 10:19
It's not really spam unless you try to post it on as many websites as you possibly can, with no attempt to even match it to the content of any one site.